• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1723 posts in this topic

Posted

The qween updated! Idk... Her chin and mouth looks weird to me... Maybe the angle?

Screenshot_20190109-170056__01.jpg

P.s. I can't help to think that she looks just like Mikan here too

so this is what her japan face is going to look like. she has a different one for every occasion, seems like.

Posted

The qween updated! Idk... Her chin and mouth looks weird to me... Maybe the angle?

maybe i'm just too tired rn but i feel like i can literally see the brush/smudge tool lines under her eyes? like she edited her eyebags really sloppily without blending the edges with the rest of her face.

Posted

omg someone please compare a candid pic to that pic ...

Posted

My god is she still using makeup to create aegyo-sal? Drop that shit girl 

Posted

I took a screenshot of her latest video for comparison purposes.

chrome_2019-01-09_15-36-11.thumb.png.be5

Posted (edited)

perhaps it's the similar way they both blur/shoop the living hell out of their noses lol

edit: also her caption is so damn annoyingly pretentious holy shit. Like, I get it because I've felt the same way about a good sunset or a perfect day. But it feels so insincere coming from her. Also how is that a poem?? It's just a poorly-written caption! God this girl.

Edited by chaisah

Posted

Does she really think people who aren’t aromantic don’t fall in love with cities and sunlight or w.e? Kenna, you’re not ~different~ you’re just pretentious. 

people who arent aro-aces also like garlic bread and promotions lol this reminds me of that "sapiosexual" bullshit where people wank over how ~intellectual and ~cerebral their attraction is, far superior to the beasts who are ruled by ~base impulses like lust 

Posted (edited)

the caption for her post tho

_20190109_230421.thumb.JPG.1db295b991ae8

So cringe! She throwing "I may not fall in love" bullshit! Who hasnt loved a sunset setting? How does loving a city compare to an ace? And I didn't knew it was a poem till she pointed it out... And even when she pointed it out I had troubles identifying where in her caption was the poem at. She tries so hard! Im aro and she comes off to try hard when she mentions aces the way she over staes her height

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

NVM I ScreWED uP

Edited by HoneyBee,
Nvm i put down irrelevant info

Posted

My god is she still using makeup to create aegyo-sal? Drop that shit girl 

She's been doing that for a long time now. How unweaboo of her 9_9

Posted

I’m sorry but Kenna can’t “model” in Japan. Even what Mikan is doing isn’t really modeling. Japan might still prefer white girls when choosing foreign models but the standards are a lot higher and Kenna would only be able to do some niche modeling. Her face is inconsistent due to her abuse of snow, her is dead so it can’t be styled and she doesn’t speak enough Japanese to effectively communicate with people so her gigs will be limited. 

I can count the amount of online personalities on PULL who are somewhat successful models in Japan... not many of them. She’s better off teaching English tbh because she’s not the only white girl in Japan and no offence to her but there’s probably better when it comes to choosing a model

Posted

the caption for her post tho

_20190109_230421.thumb.JPG.1db295b991ae8

I always saw aroace people using no romo as a joke but with Kenna I have no idea if shes actually being serious or not. 

Posted

I’m sorry but Kenna can’t “model” in Japan. Even what Mikan is doing isn’t really modeling. Japan might still prefer white girls when choosing foreign models but the standards are a lot higher and Kenna would only be able to do some niche modeling. Her face is inconsistent due to her abuse of snow, her is dead so it can’t be styled and she doesn’t speak enough Japanese to effectively communicate with people so her gigs will be limited. 

I can count the amount of online personalities on PULL who are somewhat successful models in Japan... not many of them. She’s better off teaching English tbh because she’s not the only white girl in Japan and no offence to her but there’s probably better when it comes to choosing a model

not to mention her tattoos might make things difficult, I do think she wants to be noticed by someone but then again what exactly is she bringing to the scene? It would have to be a small clothing brand or something like that, they might be more relaxed on these things, I’m not sure tbh.

But imagine if she did become a model and had to get an ANTM style  makeover, they would give her a pixie cut while reminding her of how dead her hair is no matter how hard she denies it :hurrplz: