• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

6002 posts in this topic

Posted

Since It's Christmas break and I have way to much free time on my hands, I ended up creating our Neutral Queen on Sims 4
Her life aspiration is to become a World Famous Celebrity, and her traits are unflirty, self-absorbed, and snob.

Yes, I take commissions. 

sims 1.jpg

sims 2.png

omg can you do the new header with everyone being sims like this? Only make sure you make Kenna so small you can barely see her like the smol fairy she is, and also a little transparent because she’s pale enough to be a ghost. Our uwu smol ghost fairy qween

Posted

Running herself ragged? Has she ever tho? mckennass can hardly upload a vid a week, nevermind running herself ragged, now next time she’s gonna upload is gonna be in February ffs

E3A675F5-87B1-4E24-93F4-BD7C84A00ED9.jpeg

Posted

Since It's Christmas break and I have way to much free time on my hands, I ended up creating our Neutral Queen on Sims 4
Her life aspiration is to become a World Famous Celebrity, and her traits are unflirty, self-absorbed, and snob.

Yes, I take commissions. 

sims 1.jpg

sims 2.png

Make her uglier! :harharplz:

Posted

if only i could do spoiler in mobile but idk how.

anyways, when will she start her "school" cos i am eager to know how it will go for her and if she is going to act like the smartest person on earth.

Posted (edited)

omg can you do the new header with everyone being sims like this? Only make sure you make Kenna so small you can barely see her like the smol fairy she is, and also a little transparent because she’s pale enough to be a ghost. Our uwu smol ghost fairy qween

Haha I would sure like that! Unfortunately I’m not really familiar with the other snowflakes on this website, since I mostly only keep up with Kenna. If anyone else is up for a collab I’m more than willing tho!

On a side note, this is the shortest as she goes, since I don’t have sliders for height yet. I hope she won’t vilify me for making her appear taller than 4’11.

Make her uglier! :harharplz:

I tried to make her resemble the smol uwu fairy kitsune queen as much as I could :alpacacrush:

Edited by Strangefrequencies
A word.

Posted

What happened to her wanting to ship extra stuff to Japan anyway? Will that only happen when she "moves in"? Or was it too expensive after all?

Posted

Y'all get ready for her using "Ughhhggh I'm just spending too much time at school at the moment I'm sowwy there's no video:anime:" as an excuse.

Also does anyone think she might start up her depop again in Japan? I think she might for the money and change from "US SHIPPING ONLY" to "IM SORRY ONLY MY TINY UWU JAPANESE FRIENDS CAN BUY MY CLOTHES"

lol i can just imagine she'll say something like that.

Posted (edited)

Haha I would sure like that! Unfortunately I’m not really familiar with the other snowflakes on this website, since I mostly only keep up with Kenna. If anyone else is up for a collab I’m more than willing tho!

On a side note, this is the shortest as she goes, since I don’t have sliders for height yet. I hope she won’t vilify me for making her appear taller than 4’11.

I tried to make her resemble the smol uwu fairy kitsune queen as much as I could :alpacacrush:

You should just do a child or teen sim and go from there since theyre smaller! 

Also LOL at the time zone difference. I just remembered her reach is going to suffer because she can no longer post at the time that her fans are used to so he stats and shit are going to be all wack. :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by saltfox
added some words

Posted

What happened to her wanting to ship extra stuff to Japan anyway? Will that only happen when she "moves in"? Or was it too expensive after all?

She’ll probably have her family ship it to her after she finds an apartment.

I can’t imagine Kenners hauling her own shit from the Airbnb to the new apartment. 

Posted

She’ll probably have her family ship it to her after she finds an apartment.

I can’t imagine Kenners hauling her own shit from the Airbnb to the new apartment. 

It's kinda crazy to know that she has a fully furnished apartment for a month, definitely meaning she also has a washing machine, but she already has brought TWO suitcases full of stuff with her and then she still needs more...

Posted

I’m quaking. This is such an opportunity and we all know that deep down inside Keytsuneigh will screw it up royally. Every single shred of sympathy or even pity I felt for her getting hate is GONE. 

I can’t believe I used to be one of her rabid fans, PULL helped me open my eyes, bless y’all. 

Posted

Is she going to move to a furnished apartment ? I mean that would be the wiser decision. She's only gone for a year, it would be a huge waste of money to furnish a temporary apartment.

Posted

Is she going to move to a furnished apartment ? I mean that would be the wiser decision. She's only gone for a year, it would be a huge waste of money to furnish a temporary apartment.

yep that's her plan