• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did she really think no one would notice the drastic difference in her waist and hip size lol 

072EA349-F678-4899-BAFC-590DC6D5CF40.jpeg

Her hips are rotated in the second one, giving a smaller illusion.

I'm kinda curious about her choice of shirt. It looks thick/heavy as if its not suited for summer weather. I find it interesting how she is trying to go back to "boho" yet she is wearing a heavy looking top and bulky boots? This outfit is like a weird mashup of a few of her different eras lol

Edited by Sugary

Posted

are those margiela tabis? I really really hate those. I've been seeing them a lot. 

Nah she wouldn’t spend money on margiela. I don’t even think she knows of the trend nor brand, also I don’t believe she shops outside of forever21 and yesstyle. Those are her ugly white boots that she pairs with EVERYTHING unless she wears her brown ugly boots.

Posted

Did she really think no one would notice the drastic difference in her waist and hip size lol 

072EA349-F678-4899-BAFC-590DC6D5CF40.jpeg

Bruh does her belly button look warped to yall

Posted

Yerp. And her rug is melting all over the floor...

Posted

She's trying to do too many things at once and it's a hot mess girl.

Posted

Screenshot_20190609-102454_Instagram.thu

She must have hold her breath too hard then took a picture.

Posted

Like I said, her hips are rotated to the side. Her shoulders are facing more forward. Her body is literally twisted, therefore her bellybutton is as well. It doesn't mean the photo isn't edited but can we please stop reaching so hard trying to find things to hate about her?

Posted

Like I said, her hips are rotated to the side. Her shoulders are facing more forward. Her body is literally twisted, therefore her bellybutton is as well. It doesn't mean the photo isn't edited but can we please stop reaching so hard trying to find things to hate about her?

I see that just a helluva weird angle to photograph when it makes your belly button look sideways.

it's weird because the shirt is too long so you cant tell how her lower body is positioned 

Posted

IMG_1161.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

Posted (edited)

So let me get this right. She dislikes the idea that she looks like her sister to make an entire story pointing out every difference and calling her Snape to be passive aggressive to her other sister? How narcissistic and self entitled you must be?

Idk why I'm mad at this... She copy other people art, and has the face to say to others to not do what she's knowingly doing and saying in her first apology it wasn't her fault? Does she think her fans wouldn't notice? That she is so smart and above others that she looks down on them? Is that why she never once thank them for helping her achieve her thousand of followers in IG and on YouTube?

Changing personas more so than phases, lying, pretending to be smarter and better and unique than others, using others to aid to her aesthetic or career (her father in her boho days and using model friends to get her in events) lying about something so basic as her facial features all expecting praises?

She doesn't deserve her followers. 

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

seeing the birthday post for her sister (but we all know that really it was for her to show off her favorite pics with donald duck, in case we forgot how obsessed with disney she is) reminded me of sierra. i checked her instagram, and while she is nowhere close to kankles numbers of followers, likes, comments, etc., her overall page is just better imo. she has a consistent theme, from her outfits to her backgrounds to her color theme. she talks about things other than herself and her obsession of the day. she asks questions to her followers as well, like she actually gives a fuck about them and wants to connect with them.

while its reminiscent of kennas glory days of boho, i think sierra is actually pursuing the lifestyle. she mentioned a vegan cooking channel so she must know how to make vegan food, even if its simple meals its more than kenna ever did for vegetarianism. she also promotes vegan snacks and ethically made sustainable clothing.

kenna half-assed being cruelty free which is something i guess, but thats the only thing she ever really did that sticks out in my mind as pretending to be the person she presented to us. these days she wants us to believe japan is her home and shes having the time of her life but she wont even show us that shes studying the language or experiencing the culture. remember when she first started class and we got those stories of how hard shes studying and what a good student she is? and i can only remember one time when she made an effort to see japan, and that was the trip to hiroshima. one trip to somewhere significant. she s been there for 5 months and seen what? what, really, is she going to be able to look back on? 

i understand that phases are an integral part of being human but kenna-chan really needs to just pick one and commit to it. i dont care which one it is, but the consistency will make it a lot easier for her to grow her following again and pick out an outfit in the morning that makes some kind of sense, cuz this prairie desu ethereal cali granny girl look is not working for her

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if her older sister is LDS? I went on her page and one of her pictures looks very similar to an LDS temple...

edit: she also graduated from BYU?

Edited by Frenchlavender