• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

8593 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been thinking... and what was Kenna's reasoning for wanting to move to Japan in the first place??!! Aside from anime and how everything in Japan is cuter?? Although I find Mikan cringey, at least she isn't afraid of portraying herself as an absolute weeb. Nothing about Kenna's current aesthetic says "Japan" to me, with all of her muddy browns and her clothing from the 1940's. 

Posted

I've been thinking... and what was Kenna's reasoning for wanting to move to Japan in the first place??!!

She's been watching too much anime. That's it.

Posted

Has anyone mentioned this yet? Kenna isn’t even following Mikan on Instagram- yet Mikan is following Kenna. Strange— considering they’re friends. 

she is following her..

Posted

she is following her..

yeah IG has been glitchy with showing who is following who. Although I do think venus had unfollowed jkenna at one point. 

Posted

I've been thinking... and what was Kenna's reasoning for wanting to move to Japan in the first place??!! Aside from anime and how everything in Japan is cuter?? Although I find Mikan cringey, at least she isn't afraid of portraying herself as an absolute weeb. Nothing about Kenna's current aesthetic says "Japan" to me, with all of her muddy browns and her clothing from the 1940's. 

Fame. Through “modeling”. She is white passing and Japan throws modeling contracts at whites girls in Japan. Even if she doesn’t get any official work, Japan will fawn over any average looking white girl.

Posted

Yep she definitely didn’t show her morning commute (but to be honest I don’t blame her because it can be easy to find where she is staying) If you look at the train map on top left of her post, I’m pretty sure she is on one of the Keio lines. I commute on one of them and they are crowded in the mornings!!! Also the seats are usually pink/purple and the floor is gray so she used a filter to make them brown. Oh yeah and none of the Keio Lines go to Disney.

Also, I posted a few pages back that I would confirm if she goes to the school I go to in Shibuya. Didn’t see her name on the list of classes so I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. I really hope she doesn’t skip classes. If my school is known for being one of the more relaxed and some of my classmates didn’t pass their exams due to skipping too many classes, I don’t know how she’d manage at another school...

I know she always sucks the color out of pictures, but I got it to not be brown but pink/purple ... Kenna always sucking the colors out of life.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone mentioned this yet? Kenna isn’t even following Mikan on Instagram- yet Mikan is following Kenna. Strange— considering they’re friends. 

Kenna is following Mikan tho, I just checked

Edited by ilikebuttslol
corrected wrong info

Posted

There were times where I thought that Kenna was into mori fashion so that’s why she wanted to go but yeah it’s very bizzarre to me how kenna clings to the country while not seeming interested into it at the same time, at this point what was the point of going there? To waste time and pretend she’s doing something in her life?  

Anyway I find it amusing how much kenna warps her surroundings to fit her aesthetic, offensive to the country yet fascinating to see how far she’ll go 

Posted

she is following her..

Kenna is following Mikan tho, I just checked

sorry yeah, my Instagram is glitching. Still not showing up for me, thanks!

Posted

OT- on mobile: Has Kenna uploaded her promised vlog about her move to Japan? Not surprised if she hasn't. 9_9 Honestly as outgoing as I am, I would be too nervous to video tape myself and talk to the camera if people were watching. I'm 99.99% sure she said she was too shy to video tape in public- or something like that. She said it in her "an attempt at vlogging" which may or may not have been deleted. Anyways- why promise something it you wont fulfill it? 

Posted (edited)

The qween updated! Idk... Her chin and mouth looks weird to me... Maybe the angle?

Screenshot_20190109-170056__01.jpg

P.s. I can't help to think that she looks just like Mikan here too

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

the caption for her post tho

_20190109_230421.thumb.JPG.1db295b991ae8

Posted

The qween updated! Idk... Her chin and mouth looks weird to me... Maybe the angle?

Screenshot_20190109-170056__01.jpg

P.s. I can't help to think that she looks just like Mikan here too

i don’t think she resembles Mikan I think it’s the hair it does look like Mikan’s a lot, but I can say she really is messing with Snow a lot. Also she’s doing that little mouth thing I used to do a lot when I was a huge weeb.( I don’t know what it’s called but a singer Kanon Fukuda would do it  only way I can explain it))

Posted

While I’d totally think Kenna would have some ulterior reason to not mention Mikan, I’m not yet convinced she did it to be petty. Using myself as an example, I absolutely never name drop my friends, they’re always “a friend” when I’m talking about them. I mean nothing by it! So far, I don’t think Kenna meant anything by it yet either. We’ll see in time though ¬¬