• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she put plague man because someone in the comments said "The movie is "princess mononoke" and it's from that man with the plague" so she probably just took what they said. 

Posted

Honestly despite the 'progress' shes made in the past couple of weeks (Going boho. That's it) Shes never going to be the same as she once was back in 2016-2017. As said before, snow is one hell of a drug. I doubt shes ever going to stop lightening her skin, or pushing her button nose lie. I don't think she will ever start a video actually bare faced like she used to, or dress as cute and chic. Shes never going to stop pushing YesStyle and trying to fit in with the j-vloggers. She is a perfect chameleon, she adapts to social trends, just this time she pulled the wrong strings and her career fell apart. 

I hope Kenna reads this forum, I hope she takes notes and applies them. I genuinely want her to become a better person, and for her career to go back to what it once was. 

But in the end, she might just be a lost cause. 

idk is 3 am here. 

Posted

With all of the Snow filters she usually goes for and different editing styles that she has blessed us with, I'm not sure I'd recognise her on that tshirt.

Posted

another new video on her 

Posted

Honestly despite the 'progress' shes made in the past couple of weeks (Going boho. That's it) Shes never going to be the same as she once was back in 2016-2017. As said before, snow is one hell of a drug. I doubt shes ever going to stop lightening her skin, or pushing her button nose lie. I don't think she will ever start a video actually bare faced like she used to, or dress as cute and chic. Shes never going to stop pushing YesStyle and trying to fit in with the j-vloggers. She is a perfect chameleon, she adapts to social trends, just this time she pulled the wrong strings and her career fell apart. 

I hope Kenna reads this forum, I hope she takes notes and applies them. I genuinely want her to become a better person, and for her career to go back to what it once was. 

But in the end, she might just be a lost cause. 

idk is 3 am here. 

If Kenna took notes from us she'd have way more interesting content.

Posted (edited)

sorry, waiting to be approved, original comment would probably be ot by now lol

Edited by Simply_Kenny
new member problems

Posted (edited)

Another one bites the dust 

2401C64D-47A9-4E64-A2BF-E7B89EA91BD5.jpeg

Pulled up the bingo thinking the "i'M bRoKe" thing was on here, but it was "mY cAmErA bRoKE".  Is this filled out entirely now? Do we need another one? DO WE HAVE A BINGO??

Kenna: drops tons of money on unnecessary shit like plants, a Disney pass, a second playstation 4 and a camera for the job she pretends to have

Also Kenna: complains about international shipping prices for something probably equally as unnecessary 

HOW RELATABLE

merging this because this is what reminded me of the bingo

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted (edited)

It's funny comparing her current pic with the ones previous to those. She looks so different! How can some not see the drastic photoshops she uses on herself?

Screenshot_20190605-124407__01.jpg

There goes her "naturally big eyes" which are no were to be seen in her latest post. I hope revisiting her boho phase let her edit herself less now 

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Found some pre-shoop Kenna pictures... interesting.

I also left the caption in one, do what you will.

6A5323EA-1418-4D93-BA41-6A81E90DB581.jpeg

50A689A0-5F7E-4A06-AB4E-CE8D14836678.jpeg

6C41A47A-7F1F-42EB-9CAB-7E67D56FFA23.jpeg

Posted (edited)

(idk why but the pic isn't showing up - quoting the pic of her holding the totoro pastries in front of her breasts)

Totoro? More like... tataro. Or tittyro. Idk this pic makes me really uncomfortable... there are so many ways she could've held these pastries imo xD

Edited by alwayscurious
pic isn't showing up

Posted

Miss those eyebrows.

Grace's brows developed amazing and Kenna's went the opposite direction.

Posted

6C41A47A-7F1F-42EB-9CAB-7E67D56FFA23.jpeg

kenna had a nose piercing? didn't know about that. tbh she look so pretty here, i like her long hair.