• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone else have flashbacks to that super old vid of her dancing? 

Oh? What's this? Kenna the Disney Princess is evolving...wow! 

Kenna the Disney Princess has evolved into Belly Dancing Kenna.  

Unironically, good job. I actually like it. 

Posted

umm why would she need to? She isn't overweight she looks perfectly fine even at this weight. 
I hate weight talk it's just too far, or in bad taste at the very least

I'm not saying at all she needs to lose weight, that's not what I was trying to put across with my comment. I think she looks fine but I'm wondering if since when she last used to be boho, aka wear revealing clothing, that if she feels self conscious about how she looks and might try to lose weight a bit to fit that or to tone up. She's pretty skinny, but she definitely isn't a toned skinny because of her pancake diet. 

i really wasnt trying to come across as rude or insensitive with my comment so I'm not sure why I got the down votes. Its not like I was saying "yeah the girl is fat, she needs to starve herself". I was just being funny because in her haul she was basically saying she had a big butt. 

I've seen many topics about her weight on here so why is my comment any different? I didn't say anything bad or at least I wasn't trying to. :alpacabored:

Posted

I'm not saying at all she needs to lose weight, that's not what I was trying to put across with my comment. I think she looks fine but I'm wondering if since when she last used to be boho, aka wear revealing clothing, that if she feels self conscious about how she looks and might try to lose weight a bit to fit that or to tone up. She's pretty skinny, but she definitely isn't a toned skinny because of her pancake diet. 

i really wasnt trying to come across as rude or insensitive with my comment so I'm not sure why I got the down votes. Its not like I was saying "yeah the girl is fat, she needs to starve herself". I was just being funny because in her haul she was basically saying she had a big butt. 

I've seen many topics about her weight on here so why is my comment any different? I didn't say anything bad or at least I wasn't trying to. :alpacabored:

In that case I eat my words and apologise, I'm sorry for misinterpreting what you said. I don't think the downvotes after my misjudgment are cool tbh. 
I promise if i managed to catch weight talk (i don't come here too often) i'd call it out! defo not just coming for your comment at all. 
Now i know the context, I do agree with you, she totally might but i don't really think she'd stick to it since she never sticks to anything 

Posted (edited)

It would preferable to see goofy posts like that regularly instead of brown tinted pictures of her fucking oatmeal 

agree!!! it was pretty cute tbh and shows at least a bit of personality! it's so much better than her very specific rants or when she pretends to educate with her limited knowledge. 

choose this silly, cringy, but yet cute kenna over the overly staged emotionless kenna anyday

Edited by katdr

Posted

agree!!! it was pretty cute tbh and shows at least a bit of personality! it's so much better than her very specific rants or when she pretends to educate with her limited knowledge. 

choose this silly, cringy, but yet cute kenna over the overly staged emotionless kenna anyday

True! I prefer this silly dancing over her dead meme story posts she makes

Posted

OK but I really like that top she's wearing, and I like the fact she posted something a bit silly to her story. Not another boring breakfast shot with boring txt and stickers.

Posted

Screenshot_(110).thumb.png.67031c8035664

God, I hope Kenna didn't buy all of those plants. They wouldn't live very long with the likes of someone who still hasn't posted that Disney vlog that they mentioned forever ago.  

Posted

Screenshot_(110).thumb.png.67031c8035664

God, I hope Kenna didn't buy all of those plants. They wouldn't live very long with the likes of someone who still hasn't posted that Disney vlog that they mentioned forever ago.  

i feel bad for the plants if she actually bought them cos they might just be left as a display and withered rather than being taken care of properly.

Posted

isn't the plant mom aesthetic kind of old and overdone now? 

if kenna had a honest interest in plants i wouldn't care so much but its just another aesthetic piece to her so i worry about all these plants

but maybe it'll teach her some real responsibility and remind her to water and check her leaves and soil often 

Posted

Kenna the thicc kween strikes again

i wonder if she is gonna start dieting though because she definitely isn't as skinny as she used to be when she was 17 (granted most people arent but still)

Edit: I'm not at all trying to say kenna needs to lose weight. I was trying to say I wonder if she will start eating healthier to achieve the look she used to have. She is skinny and good looking but she's not a toned skinny because of her diet aka there's no definition in the areas she wants, such as her collarbones. I was just poking fun at the thicc jokes that were made when she made the haul and talked about her butt. I wasn't trying to come off as rude or insensitive. I don't think she needs to lose weight, but eating healthier can make some really positive changes to her appearance even without working out. 

I don't understand why so many downvotes,I completly agree, she does not look healthy at all.She  looks bloated and most likely she has bad inflamation from eating garbage food everyday.Why justifying her bad habits? It's not even about aesthetics,the girl is ruining her health.