• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9227 posts in this topic

Posted

the new pic feels forced and out of place because this is the most skin shes showed us in a long time. kenna in only a bralette in 2019? 
kenna has spent the last year and half desperately trying to perfect the "dolly, mori, multiple layers, hide every ounce of skin in order to become as pale as possible" look. ofc its a little jarring to suddenly see her so bare. im almost positive she didnt leave the house like this tho lol

Posted

10% enlarged eyes 

shrunken neck

desperately try to convince ppl her collar bone is still present despite her thicc 'can't fit into skirts' ass

Show off more skin in conservative nihongo

For a person that try to create 'i'm just chilling like this but still pretty anyway #chill #blessed #uwu' image. She looks so tryhard, kinda ironic tbh.

I was about to comment about the neck because last time I checked she claimed her neck was uwu natural and the way she did her neck was thin and long and now it’s shrunken so she pretty looks like a cartoon rather than a human being she’s very inconsistent with Photoshop and it’s clear to see  

Posted

Oh yay... all the boho Kenna fans that have been wishing for her to go back to that style despite knowing what a shitty person she is and how she'll never change where it matters -on the inside-, rejoice!

Posted (edited)

'story of a child punished'..... errr this description just rubs me the wrong way. Kenna living the dream of a smoll toddler that never wants to grow up.

Cc: @nevermore 
Agreed; it’s gross as hell. While I think she has a knack for putting together nice looking boho outfits and decor, the nastiness of her core shines through it now and makes it feel contrived and plastic. 
Edited by maemar
weird quote that it won’t let me fix

Posted

every time I try to post this shows up; just trying to sage my damn input. 

'story of a child punished'..... errr this description just rubs me the wrong way. Kenna living the dream of a smoll toddler that never wants to grow up.

Agreed; it’s gross as hell

Posted

yawn. she’s a few summers too late on this aesthetic, in japan of all places. 

if it were anyone else, i couldn’t fathom wasting opportunity after opportunity to try new things 

Posted

oh kentruck...tsk.

IMG_3115.thumb.GIF.d7b72026b808e14320759

Posted

bet u regret fucking your eyebrows now, huh? 

Posted

wish she'd stop with this dumb expression, her mouth looks like a fucking butthole.

I'm more concerned about her swollen fake aegyo sal

Posted

wish she'd stop with this dumb expression, her mouth looks like a fucking butthole.

Agreed...but I still cringe at that damn coffee tattoo. The fact that it's stolen and it just looks terribly done. Kenna wyd?