• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she’s literally trying to be the boho Kenna who used to post those thinspo photos and bralette photos. 

Posted

oop.thumb.JPG.b5f4d764a5c2dc6b96d5521226

another example of Kenna knocking down fan ideas

GIVE. YOUR. FOLLOWERS. WHAT. THEY. WANT. 

Everyone's sick of the 10th try-on video. I'm so tired of this girl and her excuses. "CaNT givE yoU a TouR of the EnTirE coUntrY" my ass. She could film literally ANYTHING about Tokyo. even something like their vending machines or going to 7-11. Ramen review. Make an aesthetic video of pretty things in the city. WALKING AROUND??

she then goes on to say "let me live my life", but your "life" is the content people see, kennuh.

Posted (edited)

She's so dense! When asking to film about Japan we don't mean the entire country, or even the whole city of Tokyo. We asking for the areas she frequent in, the streets, the places and interesting locations. Heck! Jasmine_blu visited Japan for how long and only produced pictures and it's way better content than hers in video. 

And if you can't film in school you still can film school related videos. What happened with "learn with me" videos? No wonder her Japanese isn't improving when all she does is go to easy school, go home and frequent the most American places to shop, hangout and eat. 

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

the only positive thing I could find about this video was that her style is a bit more bearable. Not as 90 yr old grannyish. otherwise 

• Still sounds like she would rather be doing anything else but film this video
  • Face is still as pale as Casper the ghost
  • hair looks like pasta 
  • makeup is atrocious 
  • slouching like a sloth
  • and its AnoTHER FRICKinG HAUL SKSKS KENNA DO SOMETHING ELSE PLS

Posted

Everyone's sick of the 10th try-on video. I'm so tired of this girl and her excuses. "CaNT givE yoU a TouR of the EnTirE coUntrY" my ass. She could film literally ANYTHING about Tokyo. even something like their vending machines or going to 7-11. Ramen review. Make an aesthetic video of pretty things in the city. WALKING AROUND??

"Can't give you a tour of an entire country!"

Damn, she really is that stupid, huh. 

I feel like this would be the most awkward group of people to be around...

and also, Kenna is neither intellectual nor someone who lifts others up. And I don’t think snow knows what a nose you can breathe through actually looks like, coz that ain’t it chief 

2BFC509C-D3B1-469F-8265-2DFD828966A5.jpeg

Kenna is the antonym of an actual intellectual. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it matters but Venus replied to that post. Apparently it was just for some tickity-tack shoot/filming she did with Cathycat. It seems like Venus wanted to make sure that it was known that it was for work not really social. Maybe I'm wrong but if so...I wonder why.

kuntsune.thumb.JPG.3fbc654c560436d2378e6

Edited by 虜

Posted

I don't know if it matters but Venus replied to that post. Apparently it was just for some tickity-tack shoot/filming she did with Cathycat. It seems like Venus wanted to make sure that it was known that it was for work not really social. Maybe I'm wrong but if so...I wonder why.

who knows maybe Venus wants to keep it professional? Or maybe to just inform there’s a video coming up and not just a hang out considering Kenna flakes when it comes to making videos. This is all speculation though, it could’ve just been something they all wanted to do together. But who knows

Posted

She's too lazy to do anything else.

Posted (edited)

Oh my god, she's collaborating with a brand on that god awful lipstick she's wearing!

_20190525_203801.thumb.JPG.fd5cd3866b488

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Kenna is really one of those people who should just look pretty and stay silent. She's really a beautiful girl but her mouth just makes her inner ugly come out so fast you no wonder many people get confused. Seriously! She shouldn't be allowed to speak until she learns to be nice and polite. 

Posted

I seem to remember last time Kenna went to Japan she filmed a segment with Cathycat as well? She was being interviewed by someone. But I don't think I have ever seen the finishing product. Does anyone have a link to it?

Also for her saying her apartment isn't finished yet... is she trying to renovate the whole place lol It's half way though her supposed stay in Japan and she has been in that flat for months, surely its furnished enough to film a quick tour in. Really sad that everything has to be instagramable or fit the aesthetic or it isn't good enough to be seen.