• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

She hasn't posted in 4 days. How does she expect to keep an audience this way? Even I'm getting bored.

Posted

Pierre-Auguste_Renoir_096.jpg

Image without filters

The chin actually really reminds me of her lol

Posted

^
The wide chins and granny hair are a match!

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 5.33.12 AM.png

Posted

^
The wide chins and granny hair are a match!

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 5.33.12 AM.png

Wow.

Couldn't be bothered to take a new selfie. Also she pulled a screenshot where her hair looks messy and, I'm sorry, bad.....from a HAIRSTYLE video. Why on earth didn't she get a screenshot of when she had actually made her hair look nice? I mean, there's even a piece of fluff stuck in it up by her part. This girl really can't be bothered. Ever.

Posted

^
Not to wk, but the angle of her face is slightly different in those screen captures.
I believe she uses a beautifying filter in her videos as well, so I don't think she had to do much manual tinkering besides the skin lightening and filters (I kinda suck at finding PS, I'm slowly getting better thanks to you guys and r/instagramreality haha).

i tried to find the same pose she had in her instagram photo but so far this is what i got from the video.

47647A99-5F99-4C34-8D7B-EDBED1364C5A.thu

Posted

New story pics

Screenshot_20190524-142749_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190524-142751_Instagram.thu

I'm not quite sure what papers she expected to sign and ended up having headshots and a introduction taken, if she's srsly going to try modelling i'm going to scream

She has also mentioned in her comments she hopes to have a "lottt" of free time soon??? If she's talking about her holidays, why would she use "hope".. other thing i could think of is her switching from student visa to a sponsored visa through "modelling" but idk

Posted (edited)

New story pics

I'm not quite sure what papers she expected to sign and ended up having headshots and a introduction taken, if she's srsly going to try modelling i'm going to scream

She has also mentioned in her comments she hopes to have a "lottt" of free time soon??? If she's talking about her holidays, why would she use "hope".. other thing i could think of is her switching from student visa to a sponsored visa through "modelling" but idk

Can only be modelling (or acting)... And of course they loved her right away, so they took photos and a video of her... :alpacadone:

Edited by Qualle

Posted

She said she wanted to try to get an entertainment visa to stay longer in Japan, perhaps that's what she's talking about? 

Posted (edited)

New story pics

Screenshot_20190524-142749_Instagram.thu

I understand she was probably nervous to do the intro and all, but it’s not even that hard to introduce yourself. How could she possibly embarrass herself that way? 

Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kenna. I am 23 years old. I am studying Japanese. I like to go to Disneyland. 

I feel like that’s all they would ask of her, right? (And I know none of that is hard to say.) That should have been the first thing she learnt at school and she should be confident in that by now, surely? I can’t see how she could have made a fool of herself from this unless she really is as bad at Japanese as I was expecting her to be. 

But it’s probably just compliment seeking, so I don’t know why I read into this so much. 

Any bets on the probability of her actually uploading that video tonight?

edit: the post below was just made on her friends Instagram. Kenkers isn’t looking as miniature around the middle as I’m sure she would if she had edited it herself 

302C189E-DD66-4BEC-ADF1-790435721DC8.jpeg

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

I'm scared of her "dressing extra" when she does dress herself quite awfully

Posted

I understand she was probably nervous to do the intro and all, but it’s not even that hard to introduce yourself. How could she possibly embarrass herself that way? 

Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kenna. I am 23 years old. I am studying Japanese. I like to go to Disneyland. 

I feel like that’s all they would ask of her, right? (And I know none of that is hard to say.) That should have been the first thing she learnt at school and she should be confident in that by now, surely? I can’t see how she could have made a fool of herself from this unless she really is as bad at Japanese as I was expecting her to be. 

i trained in acting and a little modeling for over six years and they usually want you to say something along the lines of "hi my name is *first* *last* name. im from *location.* im *age.*" and then if youre signed with an agency, you say "and im with *agency.*" and if you dont have an agency you state that youre an independent. 

its sorta a mouthful so maybe it would be a little hard for her to say but its not really that difficult.