• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh huh, sure, you don't "remember" the metro line near Tokyo fucking Disney

Screenshot_20190108-214041.png

giphy (1).gif

imagine her coming back after a year and all she could remember was only everything tokyo disneyland and starbucks 

Posted

There's one single line going to Maihama from Tokyo. Also, it's not a Metro line, it's a JR line but hey, not like she cares...

So yeah, she didn't show her morning commute, but posted it to look like it is when it was her filming on the way to Disneyland last week :alpacabored: (which is no surprise because those trains can be really empty, especially on the holidays because on workdays that line is packed with people from Chiba going to Tokyo for work)

Yep she definitely didn’t show her morning commute (but to be honest I don’t blame her because it can be easy to find where she is staying) If you look at the train map on top left of her post, I’m pretty sure she is on one of the Keio lines. I commute on one of them and they are crowded in the mornings!!! Also the seats are usually pink/purple and the floor is gray so she used a filter to make them brown. Oh yeah and none of the Keio Lines go to Disney.

Also, I posted a few pages back that I would confirm if she goes to the school I go to in Shibuya. Didn’t see her name on the list of classes so I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. I really hope she doesn’t skip classes. If my school is known for being one of the more relaxed and some of my classmates didn’t pass their exams due to skipping too many classes, I don’t know how she’d manage at another school...

Posted

Hidden Content

I've seen them without pictures of beer ad rice before. Not wking here because she's lying about something no matter what. Also she's gonna have a tough time making non-drinker friends in Japan because drinking is a big part of the culture. 

Posted

Hidden Content

It would be hilarious if she actually pretended to not drink alcohol/beer and "ordered it by mistake" on purpose and taken a few sips from it. "Oh, whoops. This was beer? You see, I don't drink alcohol, I'm too precious." Just kidding, I'm running out of things to say about this girl.

Posted (edited)

I've seen them without pictures of beer ad rice before. Not wking here because she's lying about something no matter what. Also she's gonna have a tough time making non-drinker friends in Japan because drinking is a big part of the culture. 

She will probably go out with some people from her course/locals she meets (IF she does so, which I highly doubt) and tell everyone she doesn't drink alcohol. Or take drugs. Or smoke. Or have sex. Or is interested in boys. She is too precious, tiny and child-like for that.

I am done with this high school bully pretending to be a precious fairy. And I can't look at her new instagram icon. It screams weeb and it looks nothing like her.

I wonder how her old school colleagues who knew that basic mean cali girl feel now when they look at her going full weeb in Japan.

Edited by theloglady

Posted

Honestly I’m not even going to be surprised if she fails the class considering her attitude towards it, but there’s really no reason for her to go to Japan in the first place she’s going to go back home and still continue being a snowflake 

Posted

i would have loved to see like a second (almost a "spam") instagram account where she could post pictures from her japan trip without editing them, or having to worry about them matching her feed? i admit that i am also one of those people who cares too much about photos looking nice when they're up, but after making a second account, i found i could post all my pictures easily whilst sharing them with people and also making my ~main~ look "aesthetic". i just want to see japan and she doesn't post like anything...disappointed but not surprised....like esp if you're in a different country, i'd be taking pictures all the time and trying to preserve all of my memories there

Posted

Did she actually mention the school she goes to? I know someone posted a pic of slow paced studies at a school. Only mentioning because she shouldn't say where she goes to school. Weirdos out there and they could stalk her and eventually find out where she lives. 

Posted

Did she actually mention the school she goes to? I know someone posted a pic of slow paced studies at a school. Only mentioning because she shouldn't say where she goes to school. Weirdos out there and they could stalk her and eventually find out where she lives. 

I don't think she has, whoever posted that was just guessing based on location and what was listed on the website she used (gogonihon).

I think she's smart enough to have never posted exactly where she lives or goes to school etc. She may have had a PO Box at some point back in Cali but other than that I think she's been smart about it.

Posted

I don't think she has, whoever posted that was just guessing based on location and what was listed on the website she used (gogonihon).

I think she's smart enough to have never posted exactly where she lives or goes to school etc. She may have had a PO Box at some point back in Cali but other than that I think she's been smart about it.

That's good. I thought she had, and I meant to ask the other day, but I'm glad I'm wrong! 

Posted

i would have loved to see like a second (almost a "spam") instagram account where she could post pictures from her japan trip without editing them, or having to worry about them matching her feed? i admit that i am also one of those people who cares too much about photos looking nice when they're up, but after making a second account, i found i could post all my pictures easily whilst sharing them with people and also making my ~main~ look "aesthetic". i just want to see japan and she doesn't post like anything...disappointed but not surprised....like esp if you're in a different country, i'd be taking pictures all the time and trying to preserve all of my memories there

Well thats what i feel like IG stories are for

Posted

Guys, the reason she isn't showing off anything she's seen in Japan... is because she never leaves her airbnb.

I'm pretty sure she landed in Tokyo, went to Disney, and then immediately went home and watched Netflix. She probably picked an airbnb that was super close to a starbucks and a couple of shops. 

Honestly, in her last trip to Japan, she barely vlogged and looked miserable whenever she was by herself. I'm betting she rarely explores the city on her own.

But seriously McKenna, if you really are going out and discovering the city and it's culture but ONLY showing these dull barely Japanese bits, you're being abominably boring for no reason. 

Not only that it could also be the fact that her 'Japanese' isn't tht good or may only consist of the word 'Kawaii~~!!'. Foreigners that don't have an advanced Japanese level tend to just stay in one area of Tokyo, only come out from their shell when thy need food/ stuff and also tend to go out only with other foreigners/ people that know Japanese well or just not spend time going out. It does smell like McKenna. 

Would be interesting to see her speak in Japanese and also write in it if she starts claiming she's great at it. 

(JOKE:The lightening in Tokyo may not be good for shooping!)