• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9854 posts in this topic

Posted

Please don’t tell me she’s going to turn into one of those influencers who live in Japan but constantly complain about how shit Japan and their customs are compared to America??

There’s nothing more annoying, just go home if you’re not happy with the way things are in the country you chose to move to.

Not to WK but this is a pretty common stage of moving to a new place, especially a new country. I moved halfway across the country last summer and it took me several months to adjust and stop comparing my new state to my home state.

Posted

wtf girl why would you ever put bandaids on your nipples??? ow I'm cringing just thinking about taking them off :amgplz:

Posted

Fun fact Kappa: putting bandaids on your nipples can cause damage to pores, glands and even rip your skin off. And your breasts are one of the most sensitive parts of the human body so yikes. if she really wants to put them on, she should try cotton protection if she doesn't want itching. Also, her Montgomery nodules (those small thingies on the aureola) are going to go to absolute shit if she does that.

but to each their own kappa.

can you link to where you got this information? cause i did about 5 mins of research and the only thread that came up about not using bandaids stated that someone might be sensitive to the adhesive, but besides that it's a non-issue. i can see this happening if she were to use heavy duty tape but this is a bandaid we're talking about. and again, ive used bandaids when i didnt have anything else, have extremely sensitive skin, and even have hairs that grow from my areolas and I can say with 100% certainty that no harm was done

Posted

I think we can all agree bandaids don't go on boobs specially when bras with nipple flowers built in exist. 

Posted

these outfits are worse then what she already wears 😷

n e v e r m i n d lmao

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else see the latest video from Tokyo Lens? I won't link to it because it's not directly Kenna related, but it's called Want to Live in Japan? Avoid This 1 Common Mistake! (Especially if you want to live long-term). I'm sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread. 

This is a subject that had been discussed to death on here, but I found seeing another take on it interesting i.e. how she's moved to Japan fairly quickly without a plan for her future and it really sums up neatly the problems she is likely to face. She hasn't picked up many (any?) transferable skills before moving and doesn't have an undergrad degree which is required for a lot of jobs. All she has is money, and how long will that last? People are speculating that she wants to stay in her "home" country, but how much research and work has she really put in? Can we beam this video directly into Kenna's brain? 

Edited by Soggy Tofu

Posted

OT? 

i'm waiting for the culture shock to hit kenna like a truck. culture shock from moving to another country for me, made me grow tf up. if it does the same for her we could finally see kenna get a real personality, maturity, better content, and financial independence. but then again, other people just surround themselves w people who speak their native language or move back to their old country so let's wait and see. 

Posted

OT? 

i'm waiting for the culture shock to hit kenna like a truck. culture shock from moving to another country for me, made me grow tf up. if it does the same for her we could finally see kenna get a real personality, maturity, better content, and financial independence. but then again, other people just surround themselves w people who speak their native language or move back to their old country so let's wait and see. 

As much as I’d hope this would happen, I feel like it’s wishful thinking when she doesn’t change as each year goes by. It’d be honestly really shocking and miraculous to see her actually turning over a new leaf, and I mean behavior wise and not just considering a new lame aesthetic "a fresh start". 

Posted (edited)

As much as I’d hope this would happen, I feel like it’s wishful thinking when she doesn’t change as each year goes by. It’d be honestly really shocking and miraculous to see her actually turning over a new leaf, and I mean behavior wise and not just considering a new lame aesthetic "a fresh start". 

I feel like if she actually does turn over a new leaf relatively quickly we wouldn't see it for a long time on here. Especially since a lot of people on here are like me with being hypercritical of her. She could donate thousands of dollars to help the environment right now and a part of me would think that she was covering her ass about the Yesstyle thing or not making the most wisest financial decision with her lack of employment. Kenna's past is always going to follow her so it's the reason why I believe it would be pretty difficult to change how many of us see her. It would take effort and awareness which is something I haven't seen a lot of from Kenna. 

Edited by AlfredoPotato
i had a double negative ;.;

Posted

as much as the dress is a disaster i guess wearing lighter clothes or less layers is a start, though the thing about her trying to adopt the country-girl rustic aesthetic (it is the way i see it i dont know) doesnt sit well with me. This style is most dead i guess

Posted

I think that probably ranges from the stickiness the bandaid has. We learnt this at school when studying boobs. (yeah, idk why)

Here, bandaids are friggin sticky. I have no idea how sticky bandaids are on other countries, though. 

The damage done might not always be visible. The tightness of the bandage might cause pain and other conditions.

edit: yeah, I guess maybe because the quality of bandages suck?? last time when I took off a bandaid I ripped off some skin and it was painful. Maybe it's different in other countries. Still, nipple skin is insanely sensitive.

OT

yup, it's the stickiness that's different here. bad bad quality leaves sore sore skin. The brand we use here is "bendi-c", made either in Peru pr China. Awful quality, but it's really like this everywhere here. 

Posted

So.... why are people actually irritated by Kenna’s bandaid/braless posts? A lot of small breasted women go braless, myself included. And I would probably complain about having to wear bras in Japan too. I don’t see why that’s something y’all are jumping on her for. It’s a pretty sexist/demeaning culture standard regardless of where you are