• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7730 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her and Brianna are the same when it comes to LibErAtinG WomEn!! Yes, if you have your titty out in Japan/China/Korea, people will stare, point and make comments. It’s not the states. 

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Kenna is still over here arguing with PULL in her head for content 

55780F3B-F31A-429B-89FE-C9D547E2B8BB.png

how is it comfy to go on splash mountain wearing thick clothes like that? won't it get super soggy afterwards? 

Posted

Kenna is still over here arguing with PULL in her head for content 

55780F3B-F31A-429B-89FE-C9D547E2B8BB.png

Jaysus, her new outfits aren’t great, but they are a billion times better than this. This is absolutely tragic. 

And the “me, an intellectual” meme is so dead and you aren’t even using it right, Kenya. Why would you need to flex on everyone about this when it’s absolutely fine to not go on the rides (I hate rollercoasters and water rides and I still enjoy theme parks). It was a dumb thing to criticise her about, better to just ignore it srsly. 

Posted

Asexual qween wears band aids as nipple covers?? 

Screenshot_20190519-223146__01.jpg

Wait what? Isn’t that bad for your breasts in general 

Posted

Wait what? Isn’t that bad for your breasts in general 

Yeah bandaids are a big no no, she’ll be sorry later. Best option is just gel breast petals. They’re super cheap and most are reusable! 

Posted

Yeah bandaids are a big no no, she’ll be sorry later. Best option is just gel breast petals. They’re super cheap and most are reusable! 

Thanks for the clarification and yikes bandaids hurt a lot when you’re trying to take them and depending how big your areolas that’s gotta hurt a lot 

Posted

Please don’t tell me she’s going to turn into one of those influencers who live in Japan but constantly complain about how shit Japan and their customs are compared to America??

There’s nothing more annoying, just go home if you’re not happy with the way things are in the country you chose to move to.

Not to WK but this is a pretty common stage of moving to a new place, especially a new country. I moved halfway across the country last summer and it took me several months to adjust and stop comparing my new state to my home state.

Posted

wtf girl why would you ever put bandaids on your nipples??? ow I'm cringing just thinking about taking them off :amgplz:

Posted

Fun fact Kappa: putting bandaids on your nipples can cause damage to pores, glands and even rip your skin off. And your breasts are one of the most sensitive parts of the human body so yikes. if she really wants to put them on, she should try cotton protection if she doesn't want itching. Also, her Montgomery nodules (those small thingies on the aureola) are going to go to absolute shit if she does that.

but to each their own kappa.

can you link to where you got this information? cause i did about 5 mins of research and the only thread that came up about not using bandaids stated that someone might be sensitive to the adhesive, but besides that it's a non-issue. i can see this happening if she were to use heavy duty tape but this is a bandaid we're talking about. and again, ive used bandaids when i didnt have anything else, have extremely sensitive skin, and even have hairs that grow from my areolas and I can say with 100% certainty that no harm was done

Posted

I think we can all agree bandaids don't go on boobs specially when bras with nipple flowers built in exist. 

Posted

these outfits are worse then what she already wears 😷

n e v e r m i n d lmao