• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9940 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe she's reading through all of her threads now because she's bored :alpacaheadshake:

My exact thought... she must be so bored after working so hard on the hair video, she deserves a break. 9_9

Well, at least she used to ACTUALLY go to Disneyland back then, now she just owns a yearly pass in Japan and doesn't even use it. Oh, Kenna...

Posted

Kenna is still over here arguing with PULL in her head for content 

55780F3B-F31A-429B-89FE-C9D547E2B8BB.png

apparently she doesnt look like a  person who genuinely enjoys the time in the ride more of a try-hard to spite the antis lol. if she has that much free time to produce content to reply to her antis she should rather invest it in replying to her followers and supporters instead. 

Posted

Kenna literally looks like someone’s lost granny in this pic

Posted

is going to disneyland by yourself, an adult, something to brag about now?

kenna is the voice inside of all of us that feels the need to make up responses to arguments that never happened in the shower. the only difference is that she's embarrassing enough to post them online

yeah i honestly don’t get the appeal if you aren’t bringing your kids/young siblings or your spouse/friends

Posted

Yeah it’s mid May so prime fucking Halloween time in Kenna land. 

CFAEE7CC-35FA-4D74-B5E5-9F1454C98667.jpeg

Posted

Can you imagine how annoying it would be to be friends with her... 

Everyone around her is excited for Summer, the warm weather, fun summertime activities and all & she's the only one talking about Halloween and the month of October. 

Posted

This is actually the thing that bothers me least about Kenna. Like idgaf celebrate Halloween in April and Christmas in July if you want 🤷‍♀️ It is funny how it gets earlier every year though. 

Posted

This is actually the thing that bothers me least about Kenna. Like idgaf celebrate Halloween in April and Christmas in July if you want 🤷‍♀️ It is funny how it gets earlier every year though. 

why can’t she do like a japanese summer aesthetic tho? japanese summer beach aesthetic with cherry blossom trees, fireworks, summer festivals and foods, crickets, etc would be awesome.

Posted

Oh my good god guys wtf is this outfit??? Just wear a simple white/cream t-shirt instead of this monstrosity. And by the caption a new phase is starting and if this is anything to go by it's not gonna be pretty

Screenshot_20190519-134959.thumb.png.59f

Posted (edited)

The dress would have looked so pretty without that t-shirt...

"Sad that today had to end. It was a day trip to Kamakura, renting bikes, exploring shrines, dipping our feet in the ocean, taking to locals about the flowers, trying to eat an entire pizza with a fork and a knife kind of day. I hope to have a lot more like it. 🌈🚲 p.s. I vlogged it all! p.p.s. A new era is awakening lol" 

oof we can't wait to see that

Edited by someneko

Posted

The dress would have looked so pretty without that t-shirt...

"Sad that today had to end. It was a day trip to Kamakura, renting bikes, exploring shrines, dipping our feet in the ocean, taking to locals about the flowers, trying to eat an entire pizza with a fork and a knife kind of day. I hope to have a lot more like it. 🌈🚲 p.s. I vlogged it all! p.p.s. A new era is awakening lol" 

oof we can't wait to see that

What's weird about eating an entire pizza with a fork and a knife? :alpacashocked:

Posted

I find it off putting because she literally never lives in the present. She lives in the shadow of previous “eras” which she tries desperately to recreate, or in the future toward holidays that are months away or toward accomplishments she is nowhere near accomplishing. She literally never confronts the present moment and that is evident in the inability to let Halloween be halloween
when it happens. 

Posted

What's weird about eating an entire pizza with a fork and a knife? :alpacashocked:

I guess she means that in America she just would eat it with her hands...? Maybe she never ate pizza at a proper restaurant before where you should use fork and knife...