• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7990 posts in this topic

Posted

That's not my point. I know how much yen it is, but it doesn't make sense that she only talks about dollars. Did she get a 30,000 yen card? 25,000 yen? Why is she not saying how much it is in yen and tells her followers the dollar amount right away? That's why it's a nitpick. But I'm also bothered by her staying with Fahrenheit when Japan is using Celcius...

according to the MUJI site, their gift cards can be loaded with credit as much as the buyer pleases. Now 25.000-30.000 yen isn’t actually a huge amount of money for Tokyo, especially if she rented a slightly above average apartment. perhaps because she’s an international student who just moved in, the landlord thinks that it’d be helpful for her to give her something that might help her buy stuffs to settle in. 

Also, Kentruck isn’t the first American I encounter to still hold on to Fahrenheits and inches so dearly when they moved over to Asia. I had a friend who used to work in a company where the bosses are American, they complain so much about how they are annoyed how the local employees talk about measurements and temperature that all the employees were forced to adapt to their ways, not the other way around. 

Posted

Some woman see catcalls as compliments and some don't. Some decide to say something at the time and some don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. We as women are not helpless, we as women are not here to be saved, we as woman are not defenseless, we are people too. Dont get me wrong, I hate them with a passion. What exactly are we supposed to do on word policing scummy people? Give them jail? Give them a fine for their words? Like realistically, what can we do besides call them out appropriately and let them know, this isn't appropriate, this isnt the time or the place for such things and its not going to work in this world anymore so drop it. 

I feel Kenna is joining on this 'train' because of whats going on in AMERICA not in JAPAN.

She sees us over here getting worked up over MEN ACTUALLY TELLING US WHAT TO DO WITH OUR BODY and instead of being an advocate against it THIS WHOLE TIME, she waits till its convenient to talk about it RIGHT AFTER she gets catcalled in the streets, after apparently experiencing 5 months of nothing compared to the issue of it back here. She essentially abandoned America, not associating it as her home anymore And yet still wants to be relevant to today's current issues, OVER SEAS.

You want to fight battles, sure, but in 5 months, if she isnt talking about that issue THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ISSUE outside of her convenience , then well see if she really gives any crap for it. THAT'S the issue. 

For ever 51 assaults in Japan there are 786 in the US, every 1 rape in Japan theres 27 in America,1/3 of sexual harassment for women in Japan is at work (abuse of power dynamics), 70% of the rest is on Trains/Train stations during their peak rush hours and they're currently trying to fighting it (to the point where they have carts dedicated to women only), and yet, they're still somehow ranked #1 in the world for people feeling safe walking alone at night.

Kenna/a lot of Americans don't seem to understand its not only a societal issue in Japan (as it is in America) but its a CULTURAL issue. If you read more on it, you can see how many people have just grouped it as 'Japan being Japan' within their own culture. #metoo basically doesnt even exist over there for fear of being shunned. :alpacafedup: 

Posted

You want to fight battles, sure, but in 5 months, if she isnt talking about that issue THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ISSUE outside of her convenience , then well see if she really gives any crap for it. THAT'S the issue. 

This behaviour isn't anything new. She only really talks about asexuality and the "oppression of asexuals" during Pride month, which is coming up.

Posted

Kenna is still over here arguing with PULL in her head for content 

55780F3B-F31A-429B-89FE-C9D547E2B8BB.png

Posted

I honestly can't recall a time where anyone on PULL has ever said that, let alone her followers.

Just post the picture and go, Kenna. 

That has been said several times on the threads. Because while she was still in America, she only kept posting photos of herself posing at Disneyland and people wondered if she only goes there for pretty photo backgrounds. Maybe she's reading through all of her threads now because she's bored :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

That has been said several times on the threads. Because while she was still in America, she only kept posting photos of herself posing at Disneyland and people wondered if she only goes there for pretty photo backgrounds. Maybe she's reading through all of her threads now because she's bored :alpacaheadshake:

:alpacaworry: My bad, all her threads are becoming a  big blur to me. 

Posted

Maybe she's reading through all of her threads now because she's bored :alpacaheadshake:

My exact thought... she must be so bored after working so hard on the hair video, she deserves a break. 9_9

Well, at least she used to ACTUALLY go to Disneyland back then, now she just owns a yearly pass in Japan and doesn't even use it. Oh, Kenna...

Posted

Kenna is still over here arguing with PULL in her head for content 

55780F3B-F31A-429B-89FE-C9D547E2B8BB.png

apparently she doesnt look like a  person who genuinely enjoys the time in the ride more of a try-hard to spite the antis lol. if she has that much free time to produce content to reply to her antis she should rather invest it in replying to her followers and supporters instead. 

Posted

Kenna literally looks like someone’s lost granny in this pic

Posted

is going to disneyland by yourself, an adult, something to brag about now?

kenna is the voice inside of all of us that feels the need to make up responses to arguments that never happened in the shower. the only difference is that she's embarrassing enough to post them online

yeah i honestly don’t get the appeal if you aren’t bringing your kids/young siblings or your spouse/friends

Posted

Yeah it’s mid May so prime fucking Halloween time in Kenna land. 

CFAEE7CC-35FA-4D74-B5E5-9F1454C98667.jpeg

Posted

Yeah it’s mid May so prime fucking Halloween time in Kenna land. 

CFAEE7CC-35FA-4D74-B5E5-9F1454C98667.jpeg

Can you imagine how annoying it would be to be friends with her... 

Everyone around her is excited for Summer, the warm weather, fun summertime activities and all & she's the only one talking about Halloween and the month of October.