• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

i think she looks cute in the video. makeup is much more flattering. personality DRIER than her hair tho.... 

also shes now at 895k subs

Posted

Kenna: I skipped school to finish the video! 🤣

Also Kenna: *posts her video at 2AM when she has school again the next day and did what exactly all day...?*

Posted (edited)

My review of Kenna’s video (The good, the bad, and the ugly)

the good

i think she did a nice job with the new aesthetic. The thumbnail, plants, and style of the vid are a major improvement from the ugly brown aesthetic and appeal to a larger, trendier audience. as I mentioned in an earlier post she definately has been taking our aesthetic feedback and getting better at that, just not improving her bitchy attitude.

the bad

her video had that typical flat, boring feel to it. despite the visual improvements she has absolutely no personality or pep. Even if she chooses to be less open and controversial (which is fine if you want to avoid less arguments over stuff like politics and sexuality.) she could at least have some pep and cheeriness like most popular youtubers. people like shane dawson and emma chamberlain (as much as i cant stand the latter) because theyre loud and crazy and quirky. 

the ugly

most of these styles were a bit unflattering. I’m not a fair of the way she has the short curls because it looks like a strange 1940s housewife cut. her hair looked much better when it was medium length and and not puffing out at all weird. her hair is also looking crispy and fried as hell, but thats the obvious that most people have pointed out for the past several months. the only really cute hairstyle was the french braids.

Edited by CoconutMacaron

Posted

hair.thumb.JPG.a15fb76ab176021c8f025c7f4

Kenna : my hair already damaged bc the constant bleaching and applying heat

*2 seconds later*

Kenna: *using curling iron to her damaged hair*

plant.thumb.JPG.0e5db741a1878b0c8b9645c0

I don't know anything about house plant but is this plant naturally like this or half dead? because it's look half dead to me. Please someone from gardening community explain..

Posted

hair.thumb.JPG.a15fb76ab176021c8f025c7f4

Kenna : my hair already damaged bc the constant bleaching and applying heat

*2 seconds later*

Kenna: *using curling iron to her damaged hair*

I don't know anything about house plant but is this plant naturally like this or half dead? because it's look half dead to me. Please someone from gardening community explain..

yo she should really invest in some hair heat protection spray. a good protecting spray doesn’t cost that much (such as tresemme) and keeps your hair healthy and soft and makes it smell good when you use straighteners/curlers on it.

Posted (edited)

She bought two real plants, and like 3 fake ones. Made of plastic. That never goes away.

OUR PLANT LOVING QWEEN!!!! WE STAN YOU!!!!!

The plant is fine, but it's only a matter of time for it to die living in a cup. It needs drainage and less organic soil. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted (edited)

Why is no one talking about how at the end of the video it goes to black and says, "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye." I don't know if she's trying to be edgy, more aesthetic-y, or if that's a message to her audience... Like I'm torn since it could totally just be her thinking that sounds cool or it could be her trying to say something. It kind of weirded me out tbh.

Sorry for some reason images randomly appeared when I tried to edit my comment so I'm hiding it. :(

Screenshot_(93).thumb.png.33aee606b4fce3Screenshot_(94).thumb.png.d9d16246e61eacScreenshot_(95).thumb.png.ececfc7194ad4bScreenshot_(96).thumb.png.ed3ce7fb832418

Edited by AlfredoPotato
THE IMAGES WONT GO AWAY

Posted

Why is no one talking about how at the end of the video it goes to black and says, "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye." I don't know if she's trying to be edgy, more aesthetic-y, or if that's a message to her audience... Like I'm torn since it could totally just be her thinking that sounds cool or it could be her trying to say something. It kind of weirded me out a little bit tbh.

yeah shit was weird af 

6415CBA3-8591-4D30-B971-A9C9CB90425E.gif

Posted

I shoud point out people have said hooktube gives views so using this site is a good idea if you want an alternative to it just in case https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/Na55sbTOYag 

I'm sort of annoyed at the "Hairstyles for *actually* short hair" thing like there are multiple youtube videos for short hair around or shorter than Kenna's hair. You can just type it into the search bar and find them. 

Also the bow really didn't match? I kind of wish she just went and used a plan colored bow instead of the overly patterned one. 

Posted

probably never in a million years. if i were you i won't expect it, she's full of bullshit excuses.

FDBB84F5-B06C-40A8-B089-B85CE7C1BCD3.thu

Posted

Why is no one talking about how at the end of the video it goes to black and says, "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye." I don't know if she's trying to be edgy, more aesthetic-y, or if that's a message to her audience... Like I'm torn since it could totally just be her thinking that sounds cool or it could be her trying to say something. It kind of weirded me out tbh.

The explanation could be just as simple: "poetry", "aesthetic"

Or we could make fun assumptions: it's an indirect message to someone in particular who she knew would watch that video :haiplz:

Posted

Lmao, to think she bought plants to be a pigeon-loving-plant-mom. Nope, just background aesthetic. 

For a $600, it sure knows what to focus on. So much of this was blurry, it was pretty funny.

Posted

The explanation could be just as simple: "poetry", "aesthetic"

Or we could make fun assumptions: it's an indirect message to someone in particular who she knew would watch that video :haiplz:

guys it’s from the song in the background. 

Tomppabeats “Don’t Leave Me This Way” thats how the song ends. 😋