• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9288 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, with Kenna posting herself skipping school, I hope she doesn't complain on her IG how bad she is in Japanese after a year in Japan. She could be more relevant posting IG stories of her studying and practising. But that's my opinion.

"Oh how awesome you don't skip school 5 times a month like I do" - dude, unless you are literally vomiting all over the place or got H1N1, you. Go. To. School. It's that simple.

The new camera overlay is a nice feature, but some cheaper cameras have that and since she is familiar to photoshop, it should take about 6 clicks to make that same effect. Also: that photo makes it look like she was behind a glass wall and took a picture of that candle.

Posted

The way she calls it "adult school" as well. Why not call it big girl school while you're at it if you're going to try and sound like a child? You're 24 for crying out loud! Too old to be behaving like a teenager skipping class. 

Posted

I don't think it's that serious that she skipped school, it's just ... was it really necessary? As far as I understood, her classes only take-up half a day? Maybe I'm under-estimating how much time editing a youtube video requires, but I would think in an afternoon you could get it done.

Posted

nah, i don't think skipping school is such a big deal. i skipped a lot of classes in hc when i needed to study for more important subjects of when i didn't feel very well (physically and mentally) or simply bc i thought it would be a waste of time.

she paid for those classes, like many people before me mentioned, so it's her money anyways and with slow pacing classes, i don't think she would miss much important things anyways. and comparing a slow pacing language school with universities and stuff is a bit too much i guess

it's just that she had a lot of time to make those videos. like she had 2 weeks of spring break and then one week of this golden week, i think and even if she doesn't work weekdays, she still has weekends every 5 days. there are youtubers who work full time (ondo uploads weekly, and she works every weekday until evening) or are in university in middle of finals (eg yoora jung) and they still manage to upload videos.

okay, people handle stress differently, but kenna doesn't seem THAT busy to me. maybe not one video a week, but maybe every 10 days or every 2 weeks, that sounds possible for her loose schedule. 

maybe its bc my expectations are beyond zero, but hey at least she'll upload, hm? i mean until there's another problem with her camera or laptop of harddrive or she lost footage 

Posted

5+ pages speculating whether she was Bree's +1 or the other way around, and now another 3+ pages of useless discussion about her skipping one (1) class at school............you guys realize the Nitpick thread exists for a reason.

Posted

5+ pages speculating whether she was Bree's +1 or the other way around, and now another 3+ pages of useless discussion about her skipping one (1) class at school............you guys realize the Nitpick thread exists for a reason.

moderators do too, but maybe you can’t see them from way up on that high horse?

Posted

moderators do too, but maybe you can’t see them from way up on that high horse?

Telling people to follow the rules isn't sitting on a high horse lol. The mods don't regulate this thread because there's not enough time in the day to read through and remove every single OT/nitpicky post. Similarly, I don't have an hour to sit here and report 30+ people for posting in the wrong thread. Just take these pointless discussions there and we'll all be happy.

Posted

Before we start to bitch on each other...

I just wonder how well made this video is going to be. Kenna’s videos normally aren’t very long, so I would be shocked if this video exceeded more than 3 minutes. All of her haul videos are around that time length or less. 

Does it really take 5 hours to slap a filter over some footage?

Posted

I dont care if she skips school or not but the way she acts about it like an edgy lord and the way her fans praise her for skipping once in four months annoys me. 

Posted (edited)

As other people have said, skipping school in general is not a big deal. The reason it’s stupid that she skipped school is because she’s bragging about it, she had a terrible attitude about it in the comments, and most importantly she literally wouldn’t have needed to if she just edited her videos in ALL of the free time she has. I promise it’s not that hard. Im not going to explain why I know that because that’s too much personal talk, but it seriously doesn’t require you to take a day off of the 4 hour class you have anyways. 

Anyways, she just uploaded a video. 

Edited by hydffjhfhj
grammar

Posted (edited)

guys!! THE VIDEO IS OUT!  we got boring shit again .. 

Edited by coconutbunny
no reason

Posted

Isn’t it supposed to say ‘actual’ short hair not ‘actually’ or can I not speak my own language 😂

I think so?  Or I can't speak it either!  

I don't even see why the "actual" needed to be in the title in the first place.