• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

8580 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly is she even in Japan? Has there been any evidence anywhere in any of her medias that actually shows that she is there?

that one person saw her at the forever21 in Tokyo, but tbh without that third party and her geotags it'd be easy to think she never left her house.

Posted

Honestly is she even in Japan? Has there been any evidence anywhere in any of her medias that actually shows that she is there?

Interesting, but a bit of a stretch. In her current story with the glitter you can see her put her bag on a Japanese washer. Also, the handwriting on her Starbucks cup is similar to a Japanese person's English handwriting. That sounds weird, but a lot of Japanese people have similar handwriting in English. 

Also what @honeycrisp said about someone mentioning they saw her in F21. 

Posted

Interesting, but a bit of a stretch. In her current story with the glitter you can see her put her bag on a Japanese washer. Also, the handwriting on her Starbucks cup is similar to a Japanese person's English handwriting. That sounds weird, but a lot of Japanese people have similar handwriting in English. 

Also what @honeycrisp said about someone mentioning they saw her in F21. 

I do truly believe she has gone but my word; if I were a conspiracy theory type, there’d be mountains of reasonable doubt. 

Posted

Now that would be sad/strange/weird. These bags are litteraly for children, right ? Not even speaking about the Disney versions. And they are sooo expensive !

idk if it’s a thing that Japanese natives do as well but I have seen girls who are into Japanese fashion/anime culture who buy these and supposedly use them as accessories, I know Mikan has one, I’m guessing it’s to emulate a cutesy innocent anime schoolgirl look and so they can say the bag is something  japanese children use and they think it’s endearing, if the bag was used by business men rather than children they wouldn’t even go near one.

i can’t imagine Kenna with a classic red one, but I can see her with a brown one with some Disney design on it.

Posted

I do truly believe she has gone but my word; if I were a conspiracy theory type, there’d be mountains of reasonable doubt. 

Totally. I'm actually surprised she hasn't shown us anything actually from Japan yet; I would usually expect her to post something humble-bragging about how she's in Japan, but she's been surprisingly quiet. 

Posted

Totally. I'm actually surprised she hasn't shown us anything actually from Japan yet; I would usually expect her to post something humble-bragging about how she's in Japan, but she's been surprisingly quiet. 

There's nothing in the shade of bland brown that's also cute enough to fit the aesthetic on her instagram so she can't post about it :alpacaworry:

Posted

There's nothing in the shade of bland brown that's also cute enough to fit the aesthetic on her instagram so she can't post about it :alpacaworry:

This is so sad, honestly; this is such a great opportunity to rake in the followers with pics of Japan (food, architecture, districts, shops, ANYTHING--people eat that shit up!) but she's squandering it for such a dumbass reason as ~aesthetic~.  Just geotagging your American donut in Tokyo doesn't set you apart from all the other bland insta girls still in LA, Kenna--take advantage of this opportunity if you really want to up your career as an influencer jfc the content and views are just begging to fall into your lap!

Posted

Guys, she is in Japan. She has met up with her IG friends who are in Japan. 

Posted

She won’t show Japnese anything (like what you guys want) because she was hounded for being a fetishizer and is trying to prove everyone wrong. The thing is, liking Japan/a country/what makes it special isn’t fetishizing. It’s everything else she does lol

Posted

Kenna really thinks she can get by in language school by just doing the bare minimum? Infuriating.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, but it would've been amazing if she didn't move to Japan and was faking it.

But that would need some effort. She's already in Japan and doesn't even look like she is.

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

Of course she is; it’s more commentary on how she’s been there over a week with absolutely nothing concrete solidifying her in the space. 

Posted

Seems like she read the thread cuz she posted a video from her morning commute

Posted (edited)

I feel like she’s being fake af liking Japan she’s like “oh yeah I’ll show more” or “I’m a Japanese kawaii fairy uwu” yet she hasn’t done shit and is just posting vague basic pictures 

Edit: just saw her commute and that’s really a lazy way to show you’re in Japan. Like there are a lot of trains in different countries. If it weren’t for the language being posted in the train I would think she’s still in the US. Kenna if you’re trying to prove to us you’re in Japan show more than a basic and vague photo of shit that matches your aesthetic 

Edited by Monocakes
Add