• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

So is she jealous or what?

Screenshot_20190503-203304.png

Well our kawaii kween was the plus one

This is so hilariously rude I can’t cope :haiplz: I know how she means it but it just reads ‘hey my huge big monster friend is taking all the limelight while poor little me is being ignored’ pahaha if I were Bree she’d get a smack 

Posted

LOL that one question about 'why didn't you take grace?' has been deleted. Yeah Kenna why didn't you invite Grace? If Grace was to busy to go then just say it. Oh maybe it's because without Bree you couldn't actually attend the event xD 

Because Grace won't make her look like a petite-kawaii-uwu-fairy standing next to her. She needs a kick for her "aesthetic"and Bree is perfect for that.

Kenna must've probably known about VIP events through mailing lists from the PR team. Didn't she have yearly passes in the past, anyway? It must be a perk when purchasing those ridiculously priced park passes.

And the only way I can see them inviting her is by Kenna knowing beforehand about exclusive Disneyland events and pitching how she has "900k followers" to the PR team. It's very possible, especially if they didn't really look into her history and drama. But what's so fishy was the fact that Kenna didn't even have an interview, nor catch the interest of the press. ANYONE can make it into a photo on a popular account, it's literally nothing special. I've had friends being featured on incredibly famous Instagram accounts + I worked for media agencies and they usually have budgets to spend on paid promos and influencers and they need marketing material to fulfill this quota. They cover footfall, photos and videos of nearly anyone who attended.

Bottom line: even if Kenna was invited, it's unlikely that they knew who she was, even in person. They just don't care, she was another name on the checklist.

Posted

the audicity of kappa being so bold to lie. holy fuck, how stupid is she?? does she think bree isn't going to see what she said.

i'll be damned if kenna was actually invited. 

Posted

i don't really stand up for bree, but, damn ma'am, she's gorgeous

Posted (edited)

My issue with Kenna being the one who was invited is that her outfits didn’t match the theme at all. It seems Minnie was going for a spring/tropical theme and everyone invited got the memo instead of Kenna so I’m really doubting the she was invited because she made no effort to match the theme. When you’re invited to an event as an influencer aren’t you supposed to match the theme if there is one?

With the first outfit there is absolutely 0 effort, imo she only wore it so she could look “elegant” but it looks the total opposite, I can kinda see an effort with her second outfit but it’s still awful, the colours look washed out in general, the top is atrocious, it looks saggy and has the same colour as a dishrag, the skirt maybe could have been saved if the top was brighter and more simple, then maybe it would look less like a quilt, then there’s the boots... now I know kenna’s always liked her booties but they looked so clunky and out of place, only thing they matched was her top because of the colour 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I don't know how Disney events work, but how can Kenna be the invitee if she was in Japan? I mean, you have Bree who, in spite of a lower following, she is a model. Kenna is just a girl with a weeby username as "cozykitsune" and I doubt Disney would want that username promoted in an official event.

Posted

Bree fits the aesthetic of Minnie so much more and she actually looks.... genuinely happy to be there? Why does Kenna never look happy? 

Posted

ngl I find all this pretty suspect. I know it's 'confirmed' by Bree but I still can't believe it. Why would 'Minnie' invite Kenna and then absolutely ignore her? It just doesn't make any sense, unless the people giving out the invites were completely divorced from the actual PR team of the event and they were just recording and showcasing without any consideration for who was actually invited. Why would only a select few people be invited on the stage, some of which weren't even 'supposed' to be there? I could definitely see Kenna whining to Bree about how her ~antis~ are making a huge deal out of her being the +1 and so they decided mutually to say it was Kenna to prove everyone wrong. Because even Bree's posts about the event are more professional and in-line with a legitimate sponsorship. 

As others have said, IF Kenna was the one invited this still looks terrible from that perspective because it means she was so bland and uninteresting that even though they invited her they had absolutely no interest in showcasing her. Which I guess makes sense, because she has no personality to speak of outside being insufferable and having brand loyalty. 

Whatever the truth is this whole thing is just cringe all around.

I agree with this 100%

Given the evidence, I find it extremely difficult to believe Kenna invited Bree.
There would be no actual way to prove it and it's not like Disney is going to go out of their way to correct the record; especially given how many public events they do.

I am not fond of Bree. She's beautiful but her personality that she puts online...not my favorite. Ever since that insta story of her trying to defend that it's ok for her to put her place in the black culture community because her dad is a little black. The PSA she did about the whole thing was about 6-8 stories long and it put into perspective how far she'll go to prove people wrong. (sometime fall last year; don't have screenshots or anything; I just remember I unfollowed her and began a distaste for her.) 

It wouldn't surprise me if she liked the idea of helping Kenna prove people wrong; hahaha. 

TBH, Kenna could learn a thing or two of how to properly support a brand and be an influencer if it is the case that she invited Bree. 

Like everyone else has said, if Kenna invited Bree.... EMBARRASSING. 

if Bree invited Kenna...pathetic cover up. 

Posted

I don't know if yall really keep tabs but bree is also a super shitty person i just felt the need to mention that cause a lot of people talk about her like she's some angel but to speak about your question I honestly have no idea if anything bree looks more of a fucking idiot to me at least. All of this- truly all of it is expected from kenna. The #AD #SPONSORED the cuntiness the disrespectfulness the using literally everyone around her for financial and social media gain all of it. But bree.... Just put yourself in this. Kenna is your "best friend" she's racist, a total cunt, a compulsive liar, DELUSIONALLLLL and you've worked a little to score this invite. You know damn well you're the one bringing this obnoxious bitch as a date- and then whether its later back at the hotel or while you're eating and checking your phone with her across you... you see her putting #ad #sponsored "I was invited by minnie mouse!!!" '"disney paid for me to be here and invited me for work!!!!!" ....................The only one that looks like a fucking idiot here, to me at least, is bree fucking kish. How pathetic and  embarrassing lol. Its  been clear they're just here to use each other the only joke is more than half of kennas followers are fake/suspicious and bought lol kinda hard to gain anything off a fucking baby adult who's shit reputation isn't even talked about anymore cause literally no one cares about this bitch. Talk about tying yourself  to a sinking  ship... 

I would love to read a thread on Bree.

Posted

Has anyone bothered to ask Disney officials who was actually invited?

I would also love to read a thread on Bree.