• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish we could find out all the influencers Disney actually invited. 

Question though: Kenna keeps putting #ad on all of her Disney posts. Does that mean it’s sponsored or does that mean she’s just advertising their product? I don’t know a lot about these things so I figured I’d ask! Like could you put #ad on something and not get paid for it?

Posted

Question though: Kenna keeps putting #ad on all of her Disney posts. Does that mean it’s sponsored or does that mean she’s just advertising their product? I don’t know a lot about these things so I figured I’d ask! Like could you put #ad on something and not get paid for it?

#ad means sponsored content, or could be said those influencer get paid for posting it. Though i never saw any influencer get invited for an event and posting using #ad though mckenna love using those bc she use it in her sephora event too. Lately many influencer surfaced for faking sponsored post to seem more relevant so i'm not surprised if it's fake

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/12/influencers-are-faking-brand-deals/578401/

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-instagram-influencers-who-post-fake-adverts

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/instagram-influencers-sponsored-content-fake-partnerships-ad-money-followers-a8690936.html

Posted (edited)

I would hardly call that ‘work’

5A223AD2-DA4C-4523-8E9B-532AB3A4428A.jpeg

it was hard enough for Kenna to upload pics of the actual park, and god bless she even tried to vlog it <3 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I was curious so I looked through  #minniesgardenaparty and it seemed like all the influencers that were invited had a +1 ¬¬

Posted

that dude is literally worse then Kenna. He is Super racist and horrible. There's a video of his problematic bs on youtube so really he has not place to talk. Lol theres a couple girls on youtube have made great videos on kenna and her shitty behavior that i think we should watch anf support but not this guy just saying

is there a thread for him? I want this tea. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Posted

Hidden Content

thank you kindly

Posted (edited)

Her saying "Minnie mouse did!" Brought back all of the unpleasant memories of her frantically arguing that all of the characters at Disney were real people and not just fictional characters. Like her saying that it was actually Loki and not just an actor

Edited by HoneyBee,

Posted (edited)

I would hardly call that ‘work’

5A223AD2-DA4C-4523-8E9B-532AB3A4428A.jpeg

If I commented this I would be extremely annoyed by the response. Kenna has been to Disney more times than I can count. Just because she's "sponsored," doesn't explain all the other things she can afford off of her dwindling career. I hate it when she responds to people without really answering the full question.

Kenna is like, "Oh, I saw what you said, but I don't want to realllyyyy answer so I look good without putting in the time to make up a decent response."

Edited by AlfredoPotato
my life is a lie.

Posted

PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI is basically what Kenna is trying to tell Disney.

She just wants to push the fact that she was "invited by Disney" so much, she rubs it in people's faces. "I'm so special, I even got invited by a person wearing a Minnie Mascot"

I cringed so hard at her response. Like... what? How does this adult function in a normal social setting?

Posted (edited)

If I commented this I would be extremely annoyed by the response. Kenna has been to Disney more times than I can count. Just because she's "sponsored," doesn't explain all the other things she can afford off of her dwindling career. I hate it when she responds to people without really answering the full question.

Kenna is like, "Oh, I saw what you said, but I don't want to realllyyyy answer so I look good without putting in the time to make up a decent response."

THIS, she always has a ready answer to these kinda questions and it never seems quite right, she reeks of insincerity, I wouldn’t mind the cheesy reply from another person but said by Kenna it tries to convince us that she’s superior to her followers + that she’s still relevant and that her extremely low effort work still means she deserves treats like this while the other people actually invited there obviously work harder than she does.

i mean honestly I just have a hard time believing miss Kenna because if this trip was “work related” WHERE is her work???? WHEN does she work?? Does posting insta stories count as work now?? Dear god 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

the video the minnie mouse instagram posted totally glosses over kenna lmao

069B8E3E-3460-45BC-8F7C-2D7A1ED803E7.thuAB204481-21EC-49E7-8CBE-00A87DC2529B.thu2E0459D4-C6FF-4C0A-9EE1-204C971E0781.thu1533D0E1-4CC6-4C5E-B5AD-DF73D81E762B.thuBF55184E-49E7-4D8D-98B9-50D76E8E2BBA.thu