• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't help her case when she showcase already edited pics... If she wanted to prove her point she should show pictures that are not on her feed like this: 

Screenshot_20190222-091030.png.d06ed59bcc60b6d9dc45ca05e3d29d93.png

I'm fucking SEIZING, her neck is so dummy thicc and honestly, it looks fine? She's making it worse by photoshopping it.

Also the color difference is a big yikes :feelgood:

Posted (edited)

Does she honestly think that people just forgot that candid and unedited photos/videos of her exist?

I can't tell if she's stupid or so delusional she believes her own shoops.

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted

Sorry quote won’t go away 

“Oh, Kenna, my lord and saviour!! I actually have professional experience in photo editing, but let me pretend that I don’t and that I was the one who made the mistake and not you. I would hate to be outwitted by you my skinny nek qween” said the follower who didn’t want to be told to kill herself by Kenna fans.

”lol not even that big of a deal even though I totally made it one” replied the fair, just, kind, and beautiful necked ruler.

E264C878-3676-48BB-9D5F-FA7794BA4C6B.jpeg

F63669E0-56F3-4AA1-AAFF-F8D39D408924.jpeg

Posted

“Oh, Kenna, my lord and saviour!! I actually have professional experience in photo editing, but let me pretend that I don’t and that I was the one who made the mistake and not you. I would hate to be outwitted by you my skinny nek qween” said the follower who didn’t want to be told to kill herself by Kenna fans.

”lol not even that big of a deal even though I totally made it one” replied the fair, just, kind, and beautiful necked ruler.

E264C878-3676-48BB-9D5F-FA7794BA4C6B.jpeg

F63669E0-56F3-4AA1-AAFF-F8D39D408924.jpeg

user: *writes an essay on how truly sorry they are and mean no harm and how much they feel bad*

kenna:

kenna: chill 

Posted

Why does Kenna even feel the need to photoshop her neck? I get the look she’s going for but damn, who would look at anyone’s (unedited) photo and be like, “fuck, that’s a stocky neck!”???

Posted (edited)

Does she honestly think that people just forgot that candid and unedited photos/videos of her exist?

I honestly can't tell if she's stupid or so delusional she believes her own shoops.

She is both, stupid and delusional apparently

Edited by MistahMistah666

Posted

Heh the end of the apology comment just straight read as sarcastic to me since it was so over the top. 

Doesn't bree openly speak out against Photoshop, especially to this extreme? I hope she talks to her friend about this while she's there visiting. (if that's what her teaser really was about, I don't follow kappa on anything right now) If they're as close as they make it out to be, she really should step in and say something. I know it's tough to talk to a friend about something so concerning as potential body dysmorphia but... Honestly. This is just ridiculous. Friends should try to help their friends be healthy. 

(If that's been Bree in those bib photos then wow I can't recognize her without red hair HEH)

Posted

(not trying to defend her)

but it really does seem like it could be from angles and lighting. i know that when i take selfies sometimes my neck will look stocky in some pictures and thinner in others depending on how i pose, the angle of the camera and what lighting im using. if she sits up really straight, lifts her chin and stretches her neck upward it'll appear thinner... which i feel like she definitely does.

also in her youtube videos her neck does appear thin, not 100% as thin as some of her photos (because she's probably posing a certain way like i said above, and using a certain angle) but either way... i do not like how she tries to appear Asian or makes her skin really pale, that's not okay. but if someone is insecure about a feature on their body they have every right to edit that feature to display to other people if it'll make them feel better about themselves. it's no different than getting a boob job or a jawline reconstruction, etc. some people are genuinely insecure and maybe she's like that, and is too embarrassed to admit it. either way, i dont think her editing her photos is all that bad bc almost everybody does it in some way to appear better than they actually look (in their eyes, anyway) and make themselves feel better. and that's okay. i even edit my photos sometimes. not to the extent she does but if im insecure about something ill touch it up. it's a normal thing to do nowadays with social media, and im pretty sure some of you do it too... anyway, im sorry if this came off as offensive that wasnt my intentions at all.

i do think she couldve responded a little nicer or just left it alone. she is getting better at being more respectful and learning how to make her "witty" remarks more understandable that she's just trying to be witty, rather than being so blunt it comes off insulting. but she still has a lot of work to do on that. you can tell she's getting a little better at it, so maybe she's slowly learning because of the decrease in her following.

and im not defending her, im defending the whole ordeal about editing photos. soo yeah sorry if this was rude /: really not trying to be. and i do agree that sometimes she can go too far with her editing by making herself appear Asian or paling her skin. that's definitely not okay and she needs to understand that.

kenna neck 1.PNG

kenna neck 2.PNG

kenna neck 3.PNG

kenna neck 4.PNG

Posted

The comment the girl made was perfect !!!! Even if the girl was saying sorry , it’s the perfect apology to expose McKenna !! Straight out nailed each point about telling everyone she edits the neck , and how McKenna ! Cares ! ONLY FOR THE VIEWS &&&&& likes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dead hahahhahaha , I bet the whole thing was sarcasm 🧐😂

Posted

Did she seriously tagged Tyra Banks on her neck photo?