• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

6002 posts in this topic

Posted

the thing about the signed cup that got me was the mickey ears on the smiley. Like, they wouldn’t likely draw those on if they premade all the cups I imagine. I’m inclined to believe she added those, because if she is wearing what she posted, not Mickey ears, why would they add a touch of Disney? Unless they really did recognize her I guess... 

Posted

why is her dressing up for class such a big issue? she lounges at home in a full face of makeup so it shouldn't come as such a big surprise :D 

and also why do people keep generalising Europe as if it's a big country, not everybody in Europe dresses super casually. I study in the Netherlands and people really put in a lot of effort into their outfits, I see soo many dutch guys on campus in suits. Sure, there are a lot of people in jeans and a t-shirt or sweater (rarely in sweats), but there are a loot of people who class their outfits up with jewellery and chic pieces or who have a quirky hipster styles straight out of a vintage boutique.

just said europe in general because I didnt want to disclosure where I am from exactly, but same in my country! Especially in my masters because some come from or go straight to work afterwards actually

Ive honesty never seen anyone in sweats on my campus .. but enough OT! 

Posted (edited)

why is her dressing up for class such a big issue? she lounges at home in a full face of makeup so it shouldn't come as such a big surprise :D 

and also why do people keep generalising Europe as if it's a big country, not everybody in Europe dresses super casually. I study in the Netherlands and people really put in a lot of effort into their outfits, I see soo many dutch guys on campus in suits. Sure, there are a lot of people in jeans and a t-shirt or sweater (rarely in sweats), but there are a loot of people who class their outfits up with jewellery and chic pieces or who have a quirky hipster styles straight out of a vintage boutique.

Yeah i find it weird that she’s gotten heat for this outfit considering she wears makeup + dresses daily, I’m guessing it’s because she’s wearing thigh high boots and a shorter skirt than usual so I’m seeing where this is going and Kenna isn’t the real issue here... :notimp:

Anyway I’m curious as to why she didn’t go with her usual style, I have a feeling she considers it her more “relaxed” style and this is something she thinks is more cute? Maybe she’s been aiming for a change of style for a while and this was the opportunity she chose to get started at since she’d be meeting new people.  I know cute outfits motivate me more and give me more self confidence especially on important days so I don’t blame her for going an extra mile 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

the thing about the signed cup that got me was the mickey ears on the smiley. Like, they wouldn’t likely draw those on if they premade all the cups I imagine. I’m inclined to believe she added those, because if she is wearing what she posted, not Mickey ears, why would they add a touch of Disney? Unless they really did recognize her I guess... 

I could imagine that they drew Mickey ears on the possibility of her telling them that she's on her way to spend a day at Disney? Maybe she lied to them or went after school.

Posted

I'm surprised she didn't post more that day? I figured she would have made a ig story for how her first day went and whatnot. But nada, only her outfit pic and a story of Starbucks yet again. 

Posted

They actually do that often. Disney is very big in Japan (I’ve only lived in Tokyo though so I can only speak for this area), and I had my share of mickeys on my starbucks cups while I lived there. They do that on lots of cafes where they write on cups (not just Starbucks). I think it’s cute, and did find it adorable when it happened to me for the first time. You eventually get used to it because it’s something that happens all the time, to everyone.

Posted

They actually do that often. Disney is very big in Japan (I’ve only lived in Tokyo though so I can only speak for this area), and I had my share of mickeys on my starbucks cups while I lived there. They do that on lots of cafes where they write on cups (not just Starbucks). I think it’s cute, and did find it adorable when it happened to me for the first time. You eventually get used to it because it’s something that happens all the time, to everyone.

Classic Kenna making it seem like she's the speshul and unique and cyoot for getting a little message. "ft. cute notes the barista leave me"? Give me a break :notimp:

Posted

that random whiteness behind her (on the bar by her head) that shows she manually whitens her skin lol girl...

anyone notice that bent bar behind her? Evidence she’s made her face smaller. 

Posted

Alotta Dutchies here! I'm too btw and can confirm people either dress up nicely or casual or just dress in their personal style.

I personally think people need to get that stick out of their ass because what's the issue? Did it actually surprise any of you she dressed up? Seriously what's with the wave of jealous and nitpicky people in here? I can't with this thread anymore. 

Posted

I think the main reason for nitpicking in today’s outfit is that she’s going to school to learn and she’s already putting way more effort into looking ‘cute’ than actual work. (Not that we’re surprised lol but still)

Posted

I think the main reason for nitpicking in today’s outfit is that she’s going to school to learn and she’s already putting way more effort into looking ‘cute’ than actual work. (Not that we’re surprised lol but still)

People usually put more effort into their looks during the beginning of studies cause it's not yet intense lol. And as stated before you can put effort into looking pretty (whatever pretty is to you) AND studies woah 

Posted

Her latest edit reminds me of Dakota's baby alien shooping. I wonder if she'll try for a modelling career in Japan.