• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7041 posts in this topic

Posted

she really threw a filter over xenia's photo. probably why xenia unfollowed her lol

IMG_4384.thumb.jpg.2d68a9ebf30328cee9e2cIMG_4382.thumb.jpg.e7611b9d3fdef85d19a33

it seems like a lot of popular YouTubers and models she follows don’t follow her. Mostly YouTubers in Japan. Venus Angelic unfollowed her, Mikan unfollowed her (she also said on insta that her and Kenna were going to do a video together but then made some bullshit excuse that Kenna has no time it seems to do one with her) so I think Kenna thought her Japan experience was going to be something else entirely filled with cute anime shops and sweet stores but when you don’t know any language or anyone there how else are you supposed to get around? I feel like she’s one of those people who are like “I’m Simply Kenna they should know who I am” but it’s almost like people/youtubers know to stay away from her because she’s just bleeding followers and subs and they don’t want to be questioned anymore or at all on why they’re hanging out with someone who is going to hurt their current following or career.

Posted (edited)

A bit off topic here

If anyone wonders where her actual bio quote came from

"Greeks and Latins are unanimous in celebrating the sagacity and perfidy of the fox. The cynic Macchiavelli, in the eighteenth chapter of the Principe, asserts that a good prince must imitate two animals, the fox and the lion, (must, that is to say, have deceit and strength), but especially the fox; and this answers to the sentence attributed by Plutarch (in the Memorable Sayings of the Greeks) to Lysander, "Where the lion’s skin does not suffice, put on that of a fox.""

Aristotle is mentioned the next sentence, so I believe she confused Aristotle as being the one who said this if this is where she read the quote originally (or a search engine may have mistaken it). Either way, this was never said by Aristotle.

So, it is actually attributed to Lysander, a famed Spartan general; you can find it also written as "Where the lion's skin does not suffice, one is allowed to sew on a fox's skin/add the skin of a fox/etc." It means be equally cunning as you are brave, which is what Lysander was known for. 

Edited by bunnycake

Posted (edited)

Please don't dye your hair anymore + proof she reads PULL

Screenshot_20190421-142604__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190421-142610__01.jpg

common nobody made the vid on a Saturday, and she wrote this on a Sunday.. unless I’m calculating time zones wrong could it be that the video gave her the inspiration to change and remember her past success? 

I still think it’s useless, I mean if she didn’t like her videos and making them until now is this style return really gonna change the situation seen as she’s just doing this out of desperation, it’s still not what she really wants right? She’s still gonna be a lazy unmotivated liar.

her last rebranding was a fail, but suddenly this is gonna save it all, kenna it’s not just about your style, you just have a really shit attitude and people pick up on it.

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

Venus Angelic unfollowed her, Mikan unfollowed her

(I'm probably the only one but I didn't know they unfollowed Kenna?) 

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

They don't Screenshot_20190423_173944.thumb.jpg.3a0Suivi(e) par means "followed by" 

Posted (edited)

how boring must your life be for you to post twice about a fucking apple

Edited by whompwhompwhomp

Posted

kenna, that ugly evil witch trying to give you this perfect apple is literally just your reflection in the mirror.

speaking of reflections, i'm surprised she isn't obsessed with mulan/the song from mulan about how her reflection doesn't show who she really is inside. ;(

Posted

kenna, that ugly evil witch trying to give you this perfect apple is literally just your reflection in the mirror.

Hidden Content

I mean, are you really a Disney fan if you don't like that song? :doge:

Posted

she really threw a filter over xenia's photo. probably why xenia unfollowed her lol

IMG_4384.thumb.jpg.2d68a9ebf30328cee9e2cIMG_4382.thumb.jpg.e7611b9d3fdef85d19a33

I still find the fact that Xenia unfollowed Kenna funny. Like damn, she's still polite when Kenna commented on her photos recently and yet... why the unfollow... (rhetorical question) 🤔😂 oh well, as long as good sis Xenia got her coins from Kenna. 👌😬

Reminds me strongly of how Mei continues to snub Kenna despite all that @ing and "my friend Mei". Lol. How things would've been so different for Kenna if she hadn't built a horrible reputation for herself. 

Posted

Instagram must be glitching because Kenna follows Mikan and Venus but when I search to see if they are following her nothing comes up, even though they are following her 

Posted

I wonder if Xenia unfollowed due to working with Kenna? I can’t imagine she’s pleasant to work with

Posted

DF8E240E-F1E5-4562-8C48-A9A7C45EE4B8.jpeg

72EA64C7-838B-48E4-8C11-020295D0652B.jpeg

Posted

Instagram must be glitching because Kenna follows Mikan and Venus but when I search to see if they are following her nothing comes up, even though they are following her 

same here tho.

Posted

I mean, are you really a Disney fan if you don't like that song? :doge:

I mean, China isn't the uwu kawaii fairy land that Japan seems to be so I don't think Kenna would do that :haiplz:

^I am by no means making fun of China - I am Chinese. I am simply saying Kenna probably has forgotten that China is an Asian country as well and only her beloved Japan exists with its perfect fairy population.

I would be so mad if Kenna started doing that though - she spoils everything she touches and I fucking love Mulan.

Posted (edited)

They're still following her.
57674176_635091050251951_608377998175266

58682389_2259107084352483_41494974408792

Edited by honeycrisp
added photos (which are stupidly big too wtf)