• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

???

Screenshot_20190422-223420__01__01.jpg

Posted

???

that’s her tattoos lolz

Posted

So I saw this quote in her insta profile: “where the lion’s skin does not suffice, put on that of a fox.” -Aristotle

Makes no sense so I looked it up and all I can find is The Ass in The Lion's Skin which is one of Aesop's fables and the moral of that story is : "A fool may deceive by his dress and appearance, but his words will soon show what he really is." 

So good job Kenna, you found a very fitting story. 

aaaaaaa.PNG

Ok I couldn't get over this so I looked again and found this.

Did she copy this description too or is this an alt?

ok.2.PNG

ok.1.PNG

Posted (edited)

Ok I couldn't get over this so I looked again and found this.

Did she copy this description too or is this an alt?

ok.2.PNG

ok.1.PNG

I dont think she copied it more so that user copied Kenna's description. That account username is "coffeewithemi" reminiscent to Kennas old Twitter account name.

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I dont think she copied it more so that user copied Kenna's description. That account username is "coffeewithemi" reminiscent to Kennas old Twitter account name.

Roger that. I know this whole fox aesthetic is new new so I wasn't sure if that was the reference point or not. Makes sense.

Posted

???

sometimes i wonder if she's bullshitting the whole, "can't eat fruits (such as strawberries) bc they aren't sweet enough" shtick cus she seems to buy a lot of fruits for someone who claims they don't like to eat them.. apples are waaaaay less sweeter than strawberries imo.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_(88).thumb.png.40520770db45b7

In my opinion she's just graveyard with filters being the garden. Definitely giving me the vibe that she's been reading PULL recently lol. Also this is really similar to her Rapunzel poem. Like you've already talked about the summer air and tulips in a poem before...

Edited by AlfredoPotato

Posted (edited)

did anyone see this? kenna just posted it a day ago after taking her apology video out of the archives. lol

kennas apology.PNG

also do you think the reason she stopped using twitter was bc that's where arguments and drama can happen the most bc of the back and forth replying? idk. wish she still had a twitter. would loooooooove to see her aesthetically pleasing weeaboo uwu tweets everyday on my feed. would make things more entertaining

Hidden Content

i think she is already starting to miss california and her friends and family. she's talking about going boho again, posting about missing california and slowly starting to make videos like she used to... i think she's finally realizing that japan is an actual place it's not some fantasy anime world she made up in her head and she's not enjoying it as much as she thought she would. i think we all knew she would come to regret moving there i just didnt think it'd happen so fast. but of course she's not gonna admit that she made a mistake. she's gonna try to cover it up by slowly going back to her roots

Edited by wednesdayaddams
typo

Posted

she really threw a filter over xenia's photo. probably why xenia unfollowed her lol

IMG_4384.thumb.jpg.2d68a9ebf30328cee9e2cIMG_4382.thumb.jpg.e7611b9d3fdef85d19a33

Posted

Ok, so I'm curious, because I know Kenna has no idea what to do in Japan despite all the awesome shit I know I would want to do there. Is she still calling herself Buddhist? How is it that poeole haven't called out how shallow she's been to not even consider going to a Buddhist temple? 

oooooooommmmgggg i didn't even think of this... you right

Posted

oooooooommmmgggg i didn't even think of this... you right

That and speaking of culture things, the year is about to change in Japan so that's a topic tthat EASILY lends itself to a video or at least an Instagram photo of her writing 令和. And she could show off her nihongo. 

Or, you know, collab with Japanese youtubers.

Posted

That and speaking of culture things, the year is about to change in Japan so that's a topic tthat EASILY lends itself to a video or at least an Instagram photo of her writing 令和. And she could show off her nihongo. 

Or, you know, collab with Japanese youtubers.

you're so right she hasnt made any effort to even explore Japan and find places on her own, let alone work with Japanese youtubers or even do collabs with the friends she's made in her school... if she's made any. we have no idea how her schooling is going bc she hardly talks about it and you'd think she'd speak some Japanese in her newer videos but that's probably not gonna happensource.gif

Posted

It's frustrating how she will ditch this aesthetic after doing zero work, it's like she thought being in Japan would give her followers with zero work, as if just existing was enough. Kenna you need to post content for people to watch content. It's not entirely down to your looks, boho kenna uploaded content, the content has to exist for people to interact with it in the first place. Anime youtubers exist, j-vloggers exist, kawaii youtubers exist, you didn't actually try to be any of those things before you gave up on being them you just sort of turned up in Japan and were like......okay where are my views now? You can change the way you look but if you continue to do no work then it won't save you and thinking you can just change country or your hair and everything will be great is naive, you don't need a physical change you need an attitude and work ethic change, nose to the grindstone you got lazy and complacent but it is time to MAKE SOME CONTENT.

Posted

she really threw a filter over xenia's photo. probably why xenia unfollowed her lol

IMG_4384.thumb.jpg.2d68a9ebf30328cee9e2cIMG_4382.thumb.jpg.e7611b9d3fdef85d19a33

it seems like a lot of popular YouTubers and models she follows don’t follow her. Mostly YouTubers in Japan. Venus Angelic unfollowed her, Mikan unfollowed her (she also said on insta that her and Kenna were going to do a video together but then made some bullshit excuse that Kenna has no time it seems to do one with her) so I think Kenna thought her Japan experience was going to be something else entirely filled with cute anime shops and sweet stores but when you don’t know any language or anyone there how else are you supposed to get around? I feel like she’s one of those people who are like “I’m Simply Kenna they should know who I am” but it’s almost like people/youtubers know to stay away from her because she’s just bleeding followers and subs and they don’t want to be questioned anymore or at all on why they’re hanging out with someone who is going to hurt their current following or career.

Posted (edited)

A bit off topic here

If anyone wonders where her actual bio quote came from

"Greeks and Latins are unanimous in celebrating the sagacity and perfidy of the fox. The cynic Macchiavelli, in the eighteenth chapter of the Principe, asserts that a good prince must imitate two animals, the fox and the lion, (must, that is to say, have deceit and strength), but especially the fox; and this answers to the sentence attributed by Plutarch (in the Memorable Sayings of the Greeks) to Lysander, "Where the lion’s skin does not suffice, put on that of a fox.""

Aristotle is mentioned the next sentence, so I believe she confused Aristotle as being the one who said this if this is where she read the quote originally (or a search engine may have mistaken it). Either way, this was never said by Aristotle.

So, it is actually attributed to Lysander, a famed Spartan general; you can find it also written as "Where the lion's skin does not suffice, one is allowed to sew on a fox's skin/add the skin of a fox/etc." It means be equally cunning as you are brave, which is what Lysander was known for. 

Edited by bunnycake