• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Referring to the plastic surgery question, I don't think she would, tbh? Her whole shtick is that she's a "naturally pale big eyed button nosed kawaii fairy", and plastic surgery would likely ruin that image of her.

However, if she DID do plastic surgery, I have no doubt that she would lie and try to play it off as if she needed the surgery for "health reasons" or something. :alpacabored:

I have a feeling she's just deny it. Then start a big drama about it with "before" pictures trying to proof she always had a button nose or something (much like the drama about her shooped eyes she posted in her story a while ago). And when she's no longer able to deny it, make another fake apology, block a ton of people and never talk about ever again. Also probably change her username.

That being said, I think she prefers to edit her pictures over actual PC - probably for the better since her "aesthetic" changes faster than the seasons.

Posted

Question about dropping hella cash on the AirBnB: she said that she wouldn't get a full refund, but might it not be worth it if she'd save 1000 dollars? Like, does anyone know anything about the refund function for AirBnBs in Japan (or in general)? I get so confused. Let's pretend that she dropped something like 2000 dollars for one month, but then she finds the listing for 1000 dollars (so half the price). Even without the full refund, wouldn't she still be saving money by going for the chaper one? Can someone explain this to me? 

Posted

Question about dropping hella cash on the AirBnB: she said that she wouldn't get a full refund, but might it not be worth it if she'd save 1000 dollars? Like, does anyone know anything about the refund function for AirBnBs in Japan (or in general)? I get so confused. Let's pretend that she dropped something like 2000 dollars for one month, but then she finds the listing for 1000 dollars (so half the price). Even without the full refund, wouldn't she still be saving money by going for the chaper one? Can someone explain this to me? 

Just a theory, but Kenna said the cheaper one was on a Japanese real estate website. So she would probably only be able to get that cheaper listing if she signed a rental agreement there, and I think it’s reasonable to assume that no one will sign a rental agreement for a one month stay. 

So, for example, the place she is staying at this month might have been listed for $500 per week on AirBnB, but $250 a week on the rental site.

That’s just an assumption though. I doubt she would have been able to get the cheaper price for that reason. She was more likely just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Side note: I have looked over soooo many AirBnB listings in the Shinjuku area and there are plenty of cute and SUPER affordable places for a one month stay. I imagine that for what she is paying, it must be a massive apartment. Guess small Kenna probably doesn’t do small living.

Posted

Different apartments have different rules on AirBNB, it all depends on the host. Some allow that you get the full amount back if you cancel until a certain amount of time in advance (like a month in advance), some give you only 50% back, some don't return anything if you cancel no matter when. Assuming she got the long term policies, it looks like this for her:

201901024.thumb.jpg.4ed50ddda3a743a5e818

Source

Posted

Just a theory, but Kenna said the cheaper one was on a Japanese real estate website. So she would probably only be able to get that cheaper listing if she signed a rental agreement there, and I think it’s reasonable to assume that no one will sign a rental agreement for a one month stay. 

So, for example, the place she is staying at this month might have been listed for $500 per week on AirBnB, but $250 a week on the rental site.

That’s just an assumption though. I doubt she would have been able to get the cheaper price for that reason. She was more likely just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Side note: I have looked over soooo many AirBnB listings in the Shinjuku area and there are plenty of cute and SUPER affordable places for a one month stay. I imagine that for what she is paying, it must be a massive apartment. Guess small Kenna probably doesn’t do small living.

Different apartments have different rules on AirBNB, it all depends on the host. Some allow that you get the full amount back if you cancel until a certain amount of time in advance (like a month in advance), some give you only 50% back, some don't return anything if you cancel no matter when. Assuming she got the long term policies, it looks like this for her:

201901024.thumb.jpg.4ed50ddda3a743a5e818

Source

Thank you guys so much, I was really confused for a while, but I get it now. Thank you! But yeah, also kind of strange to go for an AirBnB (like everyone already said) because they are so much more expensive than other forms of temporary living. Really wonder why she insisted on going for that rather than something else? Could it be because she straight up doesn't know how to travel on any kind of budget or could it be for different reasons? 

Posted

I truly cannot lie, I would love to be in her shoes right now... strongly regretting not making my upcoming semester a study abroad one.

Nah, don't be. There's always next semester, or next year and so on. This bitch can't go a day without doing something stupid and being dragged online for it. Wouldn't wish being in her shoes on anyone.

Posted

Thank you guys so much, I was really confused for a while, but I get it now. Thank you! But yeah, also kind of strange to go for an AirBnB (like everyone already said) because they are so much more expensive than other forms of temporary living. Really wonder why she insisted on going for that rather than something else? Could it be because she straight up doesn't know how to travel on any kind of budget or could it be for different reasons? 

She said she went with an AirBNB first because she wants to go apartment hunting from there, which I do kind of understand. At least the part where she doesn't want to rent an apartment from overseas without having seen it first. The thing is she seems to have gone with a really expensive AirBNB, only to fit her aesthetics, when she could very well have booked a simpler AirBNB apartment or even just a hostel or hotel room. Personally, I understand not wanting to stay in a hostel or hotel for such a long time, but there's really no reason to choose an expensive AirBNB apartment only so it fits for her photos when she could have saved hundreds of dollars with a not so pretty but cheaper one.

Posted

A lurker here, decided to make an account because Kenna's tea simply burns too hot to not want to get involved. 
She better be learning some more Japanese soon unless the plan is to live off pancakes and hot chocolate for a while.
Also I wonder, how long until we get more stories of children finding her oh so kawaii? Place your bets.

Posted

Since It's Christmas break and I have way to much free time on my hands, I ended up creating our Neutral Queen on Sims 4
Her life aspiration is to become a World Famous Celebrity, and her traits are unflirty, self-absorbed, and snob.

Yes, I take commissions. 

sims 1.jpg

sims 2.png

I'm about to cry. She has no jaw...

Funny that the image that we have of her and that she tries to portray has no jaw. If you like symbolism, then you would know that the jaw is a sign of strength, determination, character, and purpose...

Posted

A lurker here, decided to make an account because Kenna's tea simply burns too hot to not want to get involved. 
She better be learning some more Japanese soon unless the plan is to live off pancakes and hot chocolate for a while.
Also I wonder, how long until we get more stories of children finding her oh so kawaii? Place your bets.

even if she did learn enough Japanese to order more than that she probably wouldn't eat better anyway, in LA she mostly eats fast food and will go to the same places multiple times in a week, she mentioned how she wants a kitchen in her new apartment so she can cook but honestly who is she kidding, she can't cook and has bragged about that and is lazy AF  

Posted (edited)

she mentioned how she wants a kitchen in her new apartment so she can cook but honestly who is she kidding, she can't cook and has bragged about that and is lazy AF  

I'm honestly surprised that she would make a kitchen a priority given how well-documented her regular meals out/fast food trips are?

Like when she's at home I'm pretty sure she only ever eats at Panera and In-N-Out - and that's by her own admission, basically...

I mean given that she has to have a perfectly aesthetically pleasing place anyway I would imagine most apartments that she's likely to look at would just have a kitchen as standard but if she was smarter/more self-aware she could probably save money by taking a way smaller place with a limited/no kitchen when she's just going to eat out all the time anyway?

I mean the best option would be if she actually cooked all her meals or at least only ate out like once a week MAX, then the kitchen would be worth it, but I really doubt that's going to happen.

I guess I'm just making the mistake of judging her by normal person standards instead of Kenna standards so pffffft.

Edited by someoneawful
side note has she said if her AirBnB and the apartments she's gonna look at are all private or is she going to go into shared? if she couldn't afford to live alone in LA i can't see her doing it in Tokyo so surely she will have to get a shared place?

Posted

I looked at the comments of her Instagram post people are acting like she did something so inspirational, tf she just moved to another country people do it all time. That’s like Brianna thinking that moving to Kyoto was revolutionary for her