• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

I am just going to put this out there... 

but the new video seems really similar to her photo picture of the tea cup talking about how she missed Disney and that display case...

Not the same so probably “inspiration” but the tea cup is a cliche typically flower tea cup which doesn’t seem like she out much thought into it. 

Idk probably unpopular opinion 

Posted (edited)

I am just going to put this out there... 

but the new video seems really similar to her photo picture of the tea cup talking about how she missed Disney and that display case...

Not the same so probably “inspiration” but the tea cup is a cliche typically flower tea cup which doesn’t seem like she out much thought into it. 

Idk probably unpopular opinion 

good fucking jesus is she really that unoriginal that she can't even come up with a shape for a CUP?

20190422_032912.jpg

20190422_033151.jpg

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted (edited)

Ahhhh same old classic Kenna still playing the victim card...

Screenshot_20190422_094712.thumb.png.6fd

I agree, the person leaking their emails is wrong because it's confidential, but to be fair, they've given you a chance to change your ways for 2 years, Kenna. It's not their intention to "destroy you". It's you who destroyed yourself.

Wonder what will happen if the person didn't leak it? Do you think your subs will stay with you? I highly doubt it.

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

I just got back from an Easter weekend, and i decided to see what Kenna had been up to.

she really must be desperate. I started cracking up. She finally sees she’s losing subscribers/followers. If she goes back to this, we’ll cool for her. Maybe her feed will be less boring and won’t be a sore to look at those awful colors mixed together. 

I am very schocked she did not edit her nose in this picture. So her old nose is coming back too and the eyebrows? 

Will she be nicer and more mature? Or will she go back to the scandals? I really am curious. Kenna you are one of my favorite snowflakes to read about. Keep doing you, but in a nicer and more mature way please.

5612DE36-2324-4A84-BF0E-F2DF98E579C0.jpeg

Posted

Plagiarising from the teacup make:harharplz:
r's idea “perfectly back to her roots”.  Trying to throw the person, who offered help with her apology video, under the bus is just straight out unapologetic and ungrateful, despite the fact that she once again said she reflected 

Posted

I am very schocked she did not edit her nose in this picture. So her old nose is coming back too and the eyebrows? 

5612DE36-2324-4A84-BF0E-F2DF98E579C0.jpeg

I hope she does cut back on the editing, her natural nose is so much cuter than the fake button nose she tries to have.

Posted

BOHOKITSUNE

OH DEAR GOD

Posted

BOHOKITSUNE

more like BOOHOOKITSUNE

Posted

BOHOKITSUNE

I will violently suffocate myself 

Posted

I was watching her “How I Edit My Pictures” video she made public recently and I’m just now understanding what you all mean when you say she sounds bored in her new videos. I thought she just talked that way or maybe she was tired. But right when the video started, you could tell she can, in fact, be very bright and happy. What happened?