• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys are still falling for her so easily, it's kinda funny to watch. All she has to do is post photos of her "old self" and the question if she should go back to that.

We should have all learned by now that she's all barks but no bite, she's asking but she's obviously not willing to change at all. Don't be so hopeful, every single time she made people here excited, everyone was let down because she never pulled through.

And the painting is damn ugly. Notice how she never showed the full thing, she knows it's half-assed and doesn't look good.

If she does go back to this phase her editing is still going to continue. She edited herself back then but made it subtle, she can’t just drop the uwu small nose kawaii face she’s been doing or else people will call her out on her shit. She can change as many times and go through as many phases as she wants to, it doesn’t excuse the fact that she’s bitter and her attitude is shit. 

Posted (edited)

I agree with all of the above that she is probably doing it to regain some views. It's not like her hair colour is completely different than her 'boho era....it she really wants to change it back to that style, then all it takes is just some new clothes and different makeup. Why even wait for her hair to grow back and baiting her followers with questions like that. Almost like she is trying to copy her former self to be liked again, which is just really sad to see. Yes she was very adorable during that phase and I don't think all of it was a fake persona. But somehow along the way she has lost herself and got too focused on creating this perfect creature on social media.

Now just imagine her style when she went back to Japan was actually boho and swap that with her face/body in all the pics she has posted on her social media feeds since beginning of this year....ye I don't think it's gonna change a thing. I rather her just be real and not afraid to show it, I think people would genuinely like that more.

Edited by Milda

Posted

Lol, so is she going to ditch cozykitsune and move back to the states? Aha

Posted

Her considering going back to the phase that made her most fame aka money is the most adult thing she does considering social media is her influence. When she does, she should also consider 'shitposting' aka just posting more and more random. Pretty people aren't sought quality content from so she can kinda half ass it as long as she posts consistently. And she should get a manager asap.

Posted

She can change her aesthetic all she wants, but until she's capable of some self reflection, she's still going to be the same bitter, lazy liar that she's always been.

This is nothing more than a shallow attempt to keep her following. It's easier to dye your hair and change your clothes than actually put effort into making consistent and interesting content. 9_9

Thats true! Changing your hair style and clothes diesnt mean that she will become a better human being. If anything it will bring the illusion of change when its just a facade. She was shallow since the beginning either way

Posted

Has anyone noticed that she's re-added some videos to her channel? One of her old DIYs, several lookbooks, her apology video, and the first Japan chronicles are back. Maybe that's why she randomly gained some subscribers?

omg her apology is back???? Wtf that’s a mistake and a half 

Posted

omg her apology is back???? Wtf that’s a mistake and a half 

Yep. She also commented this about her apology video.

Screenshot_20190421-200126_Samsung Internet.jpg

Posted

I think some of her IG post are back too, not sure though

Posted

I am not really that familiar with her full scale of her scandals but imo by this long ass comment she posted, she is like trying to play the victim card to gain sympathy and thus keep her following intact ??

Posted

wondering if she'll tan again like old kenna lmfaooo