• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah working visas are almost impossible to get if you don’t have a higher education degree. I’ve tried applying for jobs in Japan before (it’s my second language) but I’ve had lots of issues because I haven’t studied at a university. There’s other options available to me as someone from the UK, but I don’t think they’re available to Kenna as she’s a US citizen (despite being sooo ethnic and shit).

i feel like she’ll probably extend her stay on a student visa by getting another student visa and enrolling at another school because Japanese is sooo hard for her and she needs it. I’m sorry but I learned Japanese by myself, you just need motivation and a schedule, two things Kenna doesn’t have.

Posted

wow another warped tea cup painting! 100% classic Kenna. Atleast it's nicely edited.

Posted

wow another warped tea cup painting! 100% classic Kenna. Atleast it's nicely edited.

i just watched it and...it ok but not great

Posted

I don’t see Kenna going to any sort of high education. She can’t take criticism especially in fashion school where you will get some sort of criticism. Also like mentioned before she isn’t motivated or disciplined enough to learn Japanese to the point that she could even get a decent job or go to fashion school. She’s still a teenager in an adults body and I don’t know if being almost broke in Japan will help her grow or not.

Posted

I like the editing in this video much more than the past couple of vids. At least it doesn't have that cringe  kingdom hearts screen and she does have some nice lighting/outdoors shots.

Posted

I don’t know why- and I’m not hating but the constant touchy feely of the canvas made me feel dead uncomfortable, good choice of music however the tune made me pause as I thought my uni flat fire alarm was going off 

Posted

The video was ok... The only thing that saves her is her editing style more so than the content itself. Going "back to her roots" is just a feeble attempt to saving her ever losing subscribers count. A small attempt to save her career when she needs to do something really extraordinary to keep and earn more views. After all, I really don't understand what exacly is "going back to her roots" is? What was the difference in content, persona or message she tried to get across when she decided to rebranded herself that separates her from Simply_Kenna? Nothing. I wanna see her subscribers count go down to 895K

Posted

Too much anticipation and in the end the video wasn't that interesting for me, I liked the edition but the intro was a bit cringey and had to skip parts of the painting process, also (unless I missed it) there isn't a take of the whole finished painting.

Posted

I don't exactly hate it. It seems a bit try-hard to me but maybe this "aesthetic" style of video is just not my taste. I think 6.5 minutes is kinda long for this sort of video though, things get a bit repetitive. I like the painting but there's not even a full shot of it, only close-ups, which is kinda odd.

Posted

as she said herself, it was inspired by one of her poems

also mentioning this doesn't make sense imo since she didnt share the poem in the video? or the description even?

the editing was alright, but it was boring as hell, and it didnt have any actual content. it felt like a filler video that most youtubers would do between vlogs or something.

Posted

Please don't dye your hair anymore + proof she reads PULL

Screenshot_20190421-142604__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190421-142610__01.jpg