• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

She did more going to Japan for a month than she has during her whole duration here 

Posted

When you're so lazy you can't be bothered to Google "things to do in Tokyo at night." 

Hell she's gotten so lazy with her editing she forgot to lighten her chest to match her hand/face.

Posted

Even if her Japanese is bad it’s really not that hard to go out to a bar or a restaurant and just sit and order coffee or something. It’s literally just [drink] onegaishimasu, and most of her favourite drinks are mostly the same in Japanese - kohi, kokoa, etc. I don’t even think she’s trying to learn basic Japanese 

Posted (edited)

Beautiful video :x it speaks the truth

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

Tokyo is arguably one of the most exciting and vibrant cities on earth, the nightlife is incredible no matter what you’re into. Even if you don’t like clubs/alcohol/bars there is everything you can imagine. Kenna is easily the most boring person I have ever encountered anywhere

Posted (edited)

Might be OT, but I’ve never seen this photo before and it’s freaking me out so much? Where are her pupils??

7E904276-C111-4713-AEF7-D2E660ACA51E.png

Edited by russian doll

Posted

Funny how there are more videos about Kenna than her OWN original videos

New video about her

Posted

Do any of you think she’s actually gonna finish school and live in Japan longer than 2 years, or she’ll realize Japan isn’t some magical anime world and gets homesick and moves back home before she gets the chance to finish school?

Posted

correct me if i‘m wrong but i dont think kenna could stay in japan for longer than one year anyway? she‘s probably on a working holiday visa since she doesnt go to an actual university and you can only apply for that once. technically she could try to get a working visa but i dont think with her japanese skills any company would think of her as valuable enough to arrange that for her. and with the way her subscriber count is going down the entertainment visa is probably out of the question as well

Posted

Exactly! I remember watching Venus' vlog about her going to a cafe where you can sleep and drink coffee at the same time which for me is something really unique to do with a cafe! I hope she does something similar... or maybe even some cat cafes at least. The possibilities are endless and I'm still hoping she does something about it. 

what are.... cat.... cafes? (*-*)

Posted

correct me if i‘m wrong but i dont think kenna could stay in japan for longer than one year anyway? she‘s probably on a working holiday visa since she doesnt go to an actual university and you can only apply for that once. technically she could try to get a working visa but i dont think with her japanese skills any company would think of her as valuable enough to arrange that for her. and with the way her subscriber count is going down the entertainment visa is probably out of the question as well

uhhhh she could get her Japanese good enough to be a waitress or work in another food based place like a cafe. She could even learn decent enough Japanese and work at Disneyland Tokyo or the Disney Store. Or any other tourist heavy place like near central hubs of foreign intake, like airport shops, and stuff. She doesn’t necessarily have to become an OL. But who are we kidding? It’s Kenna. She doesn’t want to do anything. This is a year of vacation for her, she doesn’t have to be bothered to do anything if she doesn’t want to as long as she goes to her classes. 

Posted (edited)

Working holiday visa does not exist for United States citizens. That is why nearly all j-vloggers come from Canada and New Zealand.

Kenna is on a student visa. So long as you have a 'school' (whether university or language school) to sponsor it, you can get a student visa. If Kenna really wanted to and had the money to do it, she could continually renew her student visa if she stays enrolled in a language school that is willing to sponsor her. If she dropped her student visa, she would have to get a legitimate working visa with a proper sponsor, and those are very difficult to get without a 4-year degree. 

However, her channel is dying and she's dwindling her savings ever day that's she's in Japan with no clear job prospects, so she will likely try to stay in Japan as long as she can afford to but I can't see it lasting longer than her trust fund. I doubt at the end of the year she will admit this was a bad life choice and just go home with her tail between her legs; when has Kenna ever admitted that anything she has done has been anything other than perfect?

edit: oh wow she's actually gaining for the first time since she got to Japan. I guess that new video on her actually had a positive effect. 

Screen_Shot_2019-04-21_at_8.40.06_PM.thu

Edited by chaisah