• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

She'll literally write a dissertation, a powerpoint slideshow, and a step by step analysis on the most mundane shit. 

"Hey those shoes aren't ~that bad (I mean I could've wore sumn else cuz they kinda ugly tho lol) but I had nO chOice n they nOt evn that ugly and hey did I mention I was R E T"

FullSizeRender-6.jpeg

I checked if she has already deleted this and I do have to say that her fans replies are actually more toxic than hers :o

Posted

Wait. She's putting paint on a cutting board? That she uses to cut food??? (she doesn't cook, but still)

That's gotta be dangerous.

my thoughts exactly and i hope that cup she is using for her brush isn't the one she often uses for hot coco. geez kenker you already bought paints and a canvas why not buy a proper tool to put you paints on. sorry i forgot what it's called, i did painting in college before (used acryllics).

Posted

I don't know if this has been posted already & it's probs a joke - just thought it was sus

(Sorry I'm new so don't know how to spoiler) 

Screenshot_20190420-111426.png

Posted

I'll never understand her, I mean I personally wouldn't go out in the middle of the night because I prefer my normal sleep schedule, but... she's right in the city center of Tokyo (unless she moved in a more residential area), but even in the quiet parts of Tokyo you can easily take a walk at night. Unless you wander around in purely residential areas and wanna look like a creep, there are lights and open stores everywhere. Just... look at your surroundings? It's always fun to stumble over a tiny shrine in the most random area. Go find a river, there are tons of those little streams in Tokyo. Find the next conbini and buy some snacks. Just don't expect trains to run after midnight.

I don't know, if I had as much time on my hands as her, I would be curious to know what exists around my apartment, maybe there are useful things somewhere? I honestly hate how she always asks her followers, just DO something, geez. Just having come back from Tokyo where time was really tight and I couldn't go explore and then seeing her still so clueless and uninterested is just honestly crazy frustrating. I would love to be able to be in her position, but my time for that is over and my family isn't rich either... :alpacadone:

Posted

Wait. No way she's using oil paints, she's probably using acrylics, which actually dries in no time. I don't know what she's playing it at. Either, my bad if she's using oil or a slow dry medium for her acrylics, or she's lying or she re-did her painting completely. 

Yeah, looks like acrylics to me, and I don't think she even knows what a medium is LMAO, she's definitely not using any.

Posted

Kenna is really hitting a new low with excuses. The paints are probably acrylic so they should dry within 5 min at most. Also how can she complain about not doing anything when she’s in Tokyo. If she’s really concerned about not doing anything then get a hobby or go explore something new. It really doesn’t take long to edit a video unless you’re busy and life delays you or you’re video is complicated, but let’s be honest Kenna’s videos are pretty basic and pretty much bland. So I don’t know why she’s making up excuses with editing and what not

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling she either never made the video or she’s totally remaking it from scratch because she didn’t like what she already painted.

my guesses are that she never painted anything in the first place 

Also she annoys me so much when she asks other people what to do in Tokyo, rather than doing this to get more engagement with your followers why don’t you try not attacking then for asking questions and being more professional in general? 

If she really doesn’t have ideas then she must be kidding, after changing her handle, image, whining about how Japan is her true home she goes there and is completely clueless? You’d think she’d already have ideas if she really wanted to go there that bad

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

i can't stand her, she is in Tokyo, why can't she watch japan vloggers? also google exist? it's JAPAN, i guess it's not what she thought it would be, no friends, family, and she can't speak japanese.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190420-223133_Brave.thumb.j

No shit, Sherlock. Different people like and dislike different things, duh. Why does she (in her own words) "have to" tell anyone who dislikes what she likes that "their opinions are valid"?  

Just shut the fuck up [2] and move on if you don't want to be bothered by such a trivial matter, instead of faking calmness behind a mask..?

She really hasn't learned anything even after all those controversies. I'm serious here; if only she knew how to stay low and shut the fuck up [3] when she should, she could have considerably recovered from all her controversies and her reputation wouldn't have gone downhill so bad to the point that exposed videos of her gets more views than her own content even until today. Like how she handled the gypsy slur issue and Buddhism drama... So damn awful, she should really hire a PR manager if/since she can afford it.

She can move countries / change her environment but deep down she'll always be same old untruthful and superficial Kenna.  

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

So much for calling Japan her home and that her interest in living there and learning the language lies far beyond than just anime and Disney. This just prove how little she cared for Japan, she's there for all the wrong reasons

Posted

Kenna’s YouTube channel is pretty much dead at this point why bother even uploading any videos if you aren’t delivering. For some youtubers it’s understandable why they do long but Kenna has no excuse, she does not have a job, she pretty much goes where ever she wants, she goes to school which she barely talks about, and is well off on her own and not struggling financially. And she made the same boring expression on every picture she she would really practice if she wants to model more

Also found this in one of her posts 

E1C3F94D-A8D1-484B-891C-4F564D7DC72E.jpeg

as if she would allow anyone to impersonate her or plagiarize her posts.. she would roast them if anyone did so as she is a UnIQue QwEeN. i thought with her move to Japan her style would improve but yesstyle free goods and sponsorship is more important i guess  

Posted (edited)

126C2603-F772-409F-88CB-0521E9E7BDDB.thuF276E977-8D92-4D8C-884A-2528A56A157A.thu

again, she’s a pretty girl naturally but she needs to stop making herself look asian. the editing is so obvious in this pic.

there’s so much to do in tokyo! i would recommend she try going to nightclubs and their bars, see how different it is. ofc if her japanese isn’t that good maybe she’ll have trouble orderiing (also i realize she doent seem like a clubber or drinker, but it’ nice to step out of your comfort zone.)

maybe try out a new restaurant, look at galeries since shes into art

she could just people watch there were always people around that were dressed really interestingly.

Edited by cocaineblues