• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1354 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m surprised no one has pointed out the wavy lines that are supposed to be straight next to her head. If you’re going to edit your pictures at least make sure it’s not super obvious :alpacabored:. She’s edited her head/face so small her phone is way bigger than it 

EFE5961F-E96D-498B-8C1A-DD986BEB3161.thu

3900AF48-D153-4D5A-836D-3D485B0E2A65.jpeg

Posted

I’m surprised no one has pointed out the wavy lines that are supposed to be straight next to her head. If you’re going to edit your pictures at least make sure it’s not super obvious :alpacabored:. She’s edited her head/face so small her phone is way bigger than it 

EFE5961F-E96D-498B-8C1A-DD986BEB3161.thu

lol i just noticed her phone is bigger than her face. ggood editing

Posted

20190107_151915.thumb.png.27f10be1432af9So many shades of brown. It all just looks so...murky. Maybe if the saturation were higher it might look nicer idk

This girl is suuuuuuch a tryhard. Who tf goes to school dressed like this..

Posted (edited)

if i had proper editing skills and photoshop this would be a funny meme

yes.png

Edited by suga

Posted

This girl is suuuuuuch a tryhard. Who tf goes to school dressed like this..

why not?

Posted

why not?

Idk it seems so tryhard to me, all that make up and her hair and outfit in general. Maybe I'm just used to people dressing much more chill for school. Me and my classmates at least are so tired from studying and stuff we usually put minimum effort in our clothing, like a hoodie and some jeans and we're good to go. 

But tbh I'm also very lazy in the mornings so no way in hell am I going to wake up 1:30+hours earlier just to do my hair and make up. 

Posted

since its the first day, most people dress extra. She might tone it down later

I agree with you that people dress extra on the first day (or even week where I live). 

However this is Kenna we're talking about, do you really think she's going to tone it down? :harharplz:

Posted

Every country I ve studied at (im Europe, Japan and Korea), people were mostly put together for classes. Especially if you live off campus. Shes probably gonna head somewhere else after class, call me conceited but I would hate to not look put together running around in Tokyo, above all Shibuya area :alpacawink:

Also language school seriously isnt as exhausting as university

I live in Europe too and most people here dress pretty chill, most girls don't even wear make up in uni unless they are going somewhere later. But I know people in other places dress more formally and wear lots of makeup etc. I guess it's just different perspectives! However for me personally it seems a bit too much for school, I find it kind of cringey. 

Posted (edited)

That outfit is pretty cute! It stands out, but at the same time, it's not overtly gaudy. Also, she didn't put on that goddamn white corset (seriously, I hope she didn't bring it with her to Japan), so that's an automatic plus. Maybe it's too much to hope for, but it would be great if Japan could help Kenna expand her fashion horizons.

The same cannot be said about the editing though... personally, I think the Snow-apping is going to get even worse than before. Her jaw in the latest images looks extremely creepy.

I live in Europe too and most people here dress pretty chill, most girls don't even wear make up in uni unless they are going somewhere later. But I know people in other places dress more formally and wear lots of makeup etc. I guess it's just different perspectives! However for me personally it seems a bit too much for school, I find it kind of cringey. 

I kind of see where you're coming from as a fellow European (a lot of the people at my uni dress relatively relaxed as well) but I really don't think the problem with Kenna is her wish to stand out when it comes to clothing in itself. It's mostly a matter of her often making terrible fashion choices

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Tbh there's just waay too much going on in that outfit... the leather jacket with the suede boots and the argyle sweater, I think if she'd have toned it down and had one statement piece it would've looked heaps better, but I agree, it's definitely a step up from those white curtains she used to wear!!

Posted

I though she would go in a weird dress, so this outfit looks great to me