• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i don't get the pity party she makes about how she CAN'T  AFFORD no making videos, at the same fucking time spending money in so many frivolous things, tripping all over japan, hiring photographers and then NO UPLOADING the fucking videos that she needs to make a living, c'mon stop playing games are you broke or you d o n t ?:darth:

SHIT.thumb.gif.751b35d89947a391e88225d56

Kenna: “YouTube is how I pay my bills :( “

Kenna: “Oh that video I said I’d upload last week? Uhm yeah I’m uploading it tomorrow because.. uh .. my filming...got lost!(?) Yeah that I guess”

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

tbh I feel less bad for Kenna over her failing career than I do for the fans who still idolize her and have high hopes (god only knows why) that she'll turn things around.

And she just keeps stringing them along with promises she has no intention of keeping.

Posted

tbh I feel less bad for Kenna over her failing career than I do for the fans who still idolize her and have high hopes (god only knows why) that she'll turn things around.

And she just keeps stringing them along with promises she has no intention of keeping.

Unless they are 12 I really don't feel bad for them after turning a blind eye to everything that's happened and still treating her like some superior creature because she has a soft voice and a pretty face. If that's all they see and value I can only pity them, but not because their fairy princess can't be arsed to upload videos

Posted

You'd think if YouTube was so important to her own survival that she'd think to backup her footage to more than one location....if she even had any footage in the first place hAofEoE.png

Posted

126C2603-F772-409F-88CB-0521E9E7BDDB.thuF276E977-8D92-4D8C-884A-2528A56A157A.thu

Posted

126C2603-F772-409F-88CB-0521E9E7BDDB.thuF276E977-8D92-4D8C-884A-2528A56A157A.thu

so did she just repaint it or what? We already saw the painting or what literally everyone assumed to be the painting of her new video, but she appears to still be in the process of making it? Wtf?

Posted (edited)

F276E977-8D92-4D8C-884A-2528A56A157A.thu

100% totally the same person as the Xenia shoot! Of course she doesn't use snow to lighten her skin, enlarge her eyes and thin her jaw! 

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. Kenna literally blamed paint drying for why she's been lagging on this video.  Is there a bonus we can add to the chart of BS excuses? In about 3 days we'll get a "sorry guys my camera died and I forgot how to charge it because I've just been SO busy". Also I hope her exciting future collab wasn't the shoot with Xenia because that is...hm. 

Posted

Wait. She's putting paint on a cutting board? That she uses to cut food??? (she doesn't cook, but still)

That's gotta be dangerous.

Posted

that filter literally deleted the entire structure of her nose in this pic lol
she looks a mess, as always

Posted (edited)

F276E977-8D92-4D8C-884A-2528A56A157A.thu

Lol, she didnt know paint takes time to dry? Has she never paint before?

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Wait. No way she's using oil paints, she's probably using acrylics, which actually dries in no time. I don't know what she's playing it at. Either, my bad if she's using oil or a slow dry medium for her acrylics, or she's lying or she re-did her painting completely. 

Posted (edited)

Wait. No way she's using oil paints, she's probably using acrylics, which actually dries in no time. I don't know what she's playing it at. Either, my bad if she's using oil or a slow dry medium for her acrylics, or she's lying or she re-did her painting completely. 

That's exactly what I was wondering. Kenna doesn't like to spend money on art supplies(as shown by her disgust of people suggesting she should get a student level watercolour palette if she wanted to sell her art, as she was using those cheap kids ones) there's no way she'd fork out the money for oils, let alone know how to use them properly! The paint on her chopping board looks like acrylic and that literally takes not even 10 minutes to dry, maybe 20 if you're slapping it on thick with a palette knife like she seems to be. And they probably dry even faster since she more than likely got some paint from like a 100 yen store or daiso. She also seems to have very little painting knowledge so I highly doubt she even knows slow dry medium is a thing.

Edited by ritsusu