• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Something about this one seems so off to me. Like I swear her nose is leaning oddly. 

They're nice enough pictures but I can't get over this one. 

Ive noticed this before because my own face isn't perfectly symmetrical either... But one of her eyes and eyebrows is a little higher up and further out than the other, and her nose is a little crooked. Are these things normally so noticeable? No! Is it on her because she always photoshops her videos and uses egirl eye dots aka "freckles" to help correct her face in videos? Yes! 

this is another prime example of why photoshopping  this much is never going to help her in the long run. When we see the things she tries to hide, they stick out like a sore thumb. 

Posted (edited)

Oh wow what a coincidence it’s going to be done tomorrow, right now that the fan asked that question! 

I bet until then Kenna totally forgot about the video, funny that she keeps losing footage, Not a pretty excuse considering how many times she said it and it isn’t her first time filming, if it was true it would mean she’s rather clumsy and lazy for not having learnt how to use these things yet.

is she even going to upload that paint thing? Or is it going to be a totally different video? 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I'm in Tokyo for a bit over a week and Kenna does exactly nothing, haha :alpacaheadshake: I didn't even have much to catch up with on here, so I guess her channel is finally really dying?

Posted

IMG_20190419_113623.png

Ah shit, here we go again

Posted

IMG_20190419_113623.png

You know you would think by now if lost a lot of footage somehow you would either get a new camera or once you’re done filming save it in two different places but what do I know I’m not a kawaii uwu fairy princess YouTuber 

Posted (edited)

Apologies for wall of text.

I think being a weeb totally destroyed her. She wasn't a good person during the boho era either, but she knew how to dress. Now everything she wears is uncoordinated. Not grandma, not toddler, she looks like it's post apocalypse and she's wearing whatever she managed to salvage from shops.

Her makeup is also terrible, she is so caught up in following Asian trends that are obviously curated BY Asian people TO Asian people. She has no eyebrows, no hair, does a major disservice to her natural, beautiful features. Her views on YT are dwindling, her IG is dying, she seems bored, sick and tired. 

What is Japan and her weeb obsession offering her that she is sacrificing her entire life over? She gained no audience, no following, she's only losing. It's really not fucking hard at all to make a video saying "How I lost myself and my identity through kpop, anime and yellow fever". Then she can find her own style again, whether it's old boho Kenna or something new. 

I just feel so sad for her, she had so much potential and she's shooting herself on the foot, for what? Japan really ain't all that, it's just another country, like any other in the world. 

T H I S

At this point, Kenna is going downhill at such an alarming rate it's almost astounding. I'm genuinely concerned for her, she really needs to get her shit together and see that this whole "Anime, japan uwu"  schtick is NOT WORKING. I mean no wonder shes always tired, or bored, or sad. She's taken it this phased way to fucking far! She doesn't really enjoy doing it but she cant stop otherwise her cover will be busted for only doing for the fame. (Which really did backfire.) Kenna needs to take some time OFF of youtube and social media and see if this is really her.

If it is, she's a lost cause and will lose her fanbase by the end of this year. If she discovers that its actually not, and she liked her boho/fandom phases more, maybe she will have a chance to revive her failing career.

Edited by HoneyBee,
I cant freaking spell and words my posts coherently YEET

Posted

literally no one is surprised, different day same bullshit.

“different day, same bullshit” should be the title of her autobiography. I mean, if she was relevant enough for one and able to write it down with her college level English

Posted

Oh wow what a coincidence it’s going to be done tomorrow, right now that the fan asked that question! 

I bet until then Kenna totally forgot about the video, funny that she keeps losing footage, Not a pretty excuse considering how many times she said it and it isn’t her first time filming, if it was true it would mean she’s rather clumsy and lazy for not having learnt how to use these things yet.

is she even going to upload that paint thing? Or is it going to be a totally different video? 

if she keeps losing footage, why doesn’t she just get a new laptop? Like get your priorities straight and invest in something that makes you money. I think she’s given up on trying with a lot of things because she’s bleeding followers and subscribes and her views are nothing like they used to be so she’s probably like what’s the point. 

Posted

Imagine being a fan and supporter of someone and having to watch your every word to avoid your idol to lash at you... Can't relate.

Where's that bingo card?

Apologies for wall of text.

I think being a weeb totally destroyed her. She wasn't a good person during the boho era either, but she knew how to dress. Now everything she wears is uncoordinated. Not grandma, not toddler, she looks like it's post apocalypse and she's wearing whatever she managed to salvage from shops.

Her makeup is also terrible, she is so caught up in following Asian trends that are obviously curated BY Asian people TO Asian people. She has no eyebrows, no hair, does a major disservice to her natural, beautiful features. Her views on YT are dwindling, her IG is dying, she seems bored, sick and tired. 

What is Japan and her weeb obsession offering her that she is sacrificing her entire life over? She gained no audience, no following, she's only losing. It's really not fucking hard at all to make a video saying "How I lost myself and my identity through kpop, anime and yellow fever". Then she can find her own style again, whether it's old boho Kenna or something new. 

I just feel so sad for her, she had so much potential and she's shooting herself on the foot, for what? Japan really ain't all that, it's just another country, like any other in the world. 

TBH, I think that, if she wants to continue being a public figure for income, she should just shut everything down, dropping the act that she'll get to that video eventually. She should take a month or 3 to find herself and find something interesting about herself and rebrand, then have a whole hubub about a relaunch.

Posted

i don't get the pity party she makes about how she CAN'T  AFFORD no making videos, at the same fucking time spending money in so many frivolous things, tripping all over japan, hiring photographers and then NO UPLOADING the fucking videos that she needs to make a living, c'mon stop playing games are you broke or you d o n t ?:darth:

SHIT.thumb.gif.751b35d89947a391e88225d56