• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9332 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

OK is it just me or is her face really fucked up?? Especially from far away. Like I'm 100% not trying to be mean but whatever way her jaw is connected to her neck looks weird and her features look really off too.

ETA: i think I figured it out, she's literally taken a chunk out of the front of her neck 😂 I'm wheezing.

_20190417_221150.thumb.JPG.dd91e4dc1b60dScreenshot_20190417-221120.thumb.png.79a

It's also glaringly obvious how much darker her neck is than her face. It looks like her head was photoshopped onto a too-small body

Posted

I do, sincerely, love the shots from far away.

I actually don't want to shit on her over this, but I will say that the close up shows that her hair and makeup style really do not do any favors to her pretty face. The eyelashes she's using make her eyes look longer, not wider, and it's less flattering. The combo of strong blush (almost a countour) also narrows her face wayy too much, and the short bob enhances that. 

The photographer is very talented!

I tried to edit out the terrible aegyo-sal and changed up the nose contour. I really wish she’d just embrace her natural bone structure cause it’s so pretty. 

EBB3F2EE-2EC0-4ACE-8E5D-C7CD3604BA16.jpeg

Posted

The far-away ones look pretty because from afar she looks like she just has winged eyeliner. Then you get close and it looks like the inside of a child’s locker threw up on her. 

Shes so pretty naturally, I wish she’d just embrace her face as it is.

Posted

if xenia shot her as she presented herself during the boho days, these photos would be way more beautiful. but something happened between then and now: kenna's ugly personality shone through. it genuinely does affect her appearance: you have an attempt at race-bending makeup (the eyes, that awful nose and blush, aegyo motherfucking sal, and trying to look more east asian, which will never look good), refusal to accept her damaged hair leading to the bad cut, frumpy outfits from selling herself out to yesstyle, and above all clear discomfort in front of a camera she does not have direct control over. and the photos from xenia that she posted on her own ig are edited even further. it's really sad.

Posted

She honestly looks really pretty in these. Not model like. But pretty.

DB653C5F-7A77-4E76-8C80-BE0FB1F73C04.jpeg

Something about this one seems so off to me. Like I swear her nose is leaning oddly. 

They're nice enough pictures but I can't get over this one. 

Posted

Something about this one seems so off to me. Like I swear her nose is leaning oddly. 

They're nice enough pictures but I can't get over this one. 

my problem with this picture is def the hand position,  it makes a color contrast and the proportions of hands don’t go well like this, it looks huge (and im sure her hand is normal sized but like this looks big as heck)

Posted

Here’s the thing, if she were a real “uwu princess fairy model” like she wants to be, she would have known to bring proper shoes for the outfit.

These “circumstances” she’s talking about were most likely “I didn’t want to wear painful shoes all day/it was raining/(I only have shit shoes).” But those two aren’t excuses.. if you know you’re going to be doing full body shots, throw a pair of nice shoes into your bag so you don’t have to wear them all day or don’t have to worry about the weather.

It still cracks me up that she’s trying to be a model.. I can’t wait until this “entertainment” visa blows up in her face.

Posted

Who tf is she trying to kid. Shes been known for pairing hideous boots with the wrong outfits since late 2017. If thats what she likes then fine, nobody thinks its a big deal, its just an ugly look lmao. Just... why lie about it , or even try to justify it? So pointless.

Posted

IMG_20190419_113623.png

literally no one is surprised, different day same bullshit.