• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

You'd think she had botox, what with her only being capable of one facial expression.

Seriously, if she wants to get into modeling, she's gonna have to work on her posing and expressions. She looks so boring compared to the other girls Xenia has photographed. Like there's no life in the picture. And given Xenia's portfolio, it sure as hell ain't for a lack of photography skills.

Like girl, you have the chance to "model" for a professional photographer and you pull the exact same expressions and poses you do in your own selfies? Really? Talk about a wasted opportunity.

Posted (edited)

Shouldn't she use her free time to improve her videos quality and practice modeling?

(Instead of lurking on forums and asking her fans to white knight her.)

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

Wasn't she supposed to upload a video today?

Wasn’t she supposed to upload last weekend?

Posted (edited)

Kenna’s YouTube channel is pretty much dead at this point why bother even uploading any videos if you aren’t delivering. For some youtubers it’s understandable why they do long but Kenna has no excuse, she does not have a job, she pretty much goes where ever she wants, she goes to school which she barely talks about, and is well off on her own and not struggling financially. And she made the same boring expression on every picture she she would really practice if she wants to model more

Also found this in one of her posts 

E1C3F94D-A8D1-484B-891C-4F564D7DC72E.jpeg

Edited by Monocakes
add

Posted

I do, sincerely, love the shots from far away.

I actually don't want to shit on her over this, but I will say that the close up shows that her hair and makeup style really do not do any favors to her pretty face. The eyelashes she's using make her eyes look longer, not wider, and it's less flattering. The combo of strong blush (almost a countour) also narrows her face wayy too much, and the short bob enhances that. 

The photographer is very talented!

Posted

I do, sincerely, love the shots from far away.

I actually don't want to shit on her over this, but I will say that the close up shows that her hair and makeup style really do not do any favors to her pretty face. The eyelashes she's using make her eyes look longer, not wider, and it's less flattering. The combo of strong blush (almost a countour) also narrows her face wayy too much, and the short bob enhances that. 

The photographer is very talented!

once you see the rainbow clip and the glitter freckles the illusion of this being anything other than some chick trying to model become shattered. 

Posted

The more I look at that makeup look, the more I dislike it.  The "freckles" and the contouring on her nose do not flatter her.  It gives this vibe of an eerie broken Victorian era doll, like the type you'd see in a horror movie or something.  It's just... not flattering, to the point of it being distracting.  

Is contouring a thing in Japan at all?  

Posted

I like the photos. Does she look like a model? Hell no but I like the far away photos. I just hate,hate,hate those stupid star freckles and those lashes. Remember when she used to just wear mascara? Her "natural" look would look so much better with them. Also, if she wants freckles why not do a video about doing fake tan or henna freckles. Then she would have semi permanent freckles. The photographer is very good but yeah, she didn't stand out with all the other girls. I had to search her out. She does not stand out ever.

Posted

What irks me the most about Kenna’s photos isn’t even the facial expression, it’s her goddamn hands. She’s capable of knife hands or a fist, and it HAS to be near her face. No wonder her skin isn’t clear, she’s always always always touching her face in photos.

Posted

She honestly looks really pretty in these. Not model like. But pretty.

5B756C3C-18E0-4D7B-8D90-40A2E3BCC7C4.png

DB653C5F-7A77-4E76-8C80-BE0FB1F73C04.jpeg

521B6768-1C84-45AA-BDE1-DFB10D40129E.jpeg

C8AFE1BC-292D-4FBC-B9BC-C3CF47D7CEE1.jpeg

wait did the photographer delete that one picture set of the girl in the middle of the old and new kenna pic? Especially after ppl said she only uploaded that one set of kenna and not a whole row.... suspiciouss

Posted (edited)

yeah, she isn't fitted to model lol. not because she doesn't have a pretty body, face or whatever, it's just her rotten personality 

everyone can model, but the only reason people would hire her is because of her following. it's happened to me so many times that i lose a job to a girl that has way bigger following 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

kenna's life literally revolves on being ~aesthetic~ and how insecure she is; she would die seeing companies post photos of her untouched, not having any control of the camera

Edited by soroki