• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

each time she mentions "there is  a video coming up soon" i want to tell her, hey YT isn't even your Job chill, cant she get an actual job for once!

Posted

each time she mentions "there is  a video coming up soon" i want to tell her, hey YT isn't even your Job chill, cant she get an actual job for once!

Imagine her working as a phone operator "let me put you on hold, thank you for your patience!" Because it seems that it's the only thing she'll be good at doing.

Posted

Wasn't she supposed to upload a video today?

Posted

Imagine her working as a phone operator "let me put you on hold, thank you for your patience!" Because it seems that it's the only thing she'll be good at doing.

She could work in YesStyle.

Posted

That isn't a special unique UWU job for our kawaii, mini, fox-tailed girl. We all know Kenna would only work jobs like being a maid at a cafe, entertainer, model, poet, and a YouTuber who doesn't know what a deadline is.

Posted

That isn't a special unique UWU job for our kawaii, mini, fox-tailed girl. We all know Kenna would only work jobs like being a maid at a cafe, entertainer, model, poet, and a YouTuber who doesn't know what a deadline is.

She could work in Disneyland.

(She can harass the mascots on her break.)

Posted

She could work in Disneyland.

Hidden Content

she’s been there done that. Not enough money for our upper middle queen

Posted (edited)

This is honestly just getting sad at this point. First, her frizzy mop stands out in a sea of silky styles on the Nalu salon instagram (of course this was totes the fault of the stylist for not knowing how to work with her super special hair type!) and gets deleted two days later.

E0739ED7-8151-443B-B7D3-72FBFACBA34F.thu

Now, Kenna gets to shoot with an amazingly skilled photographer and.... again, sticks out for being so damn mediocre. The photographer knows it too as you can see how literally every other model gets a series of shots to make a mini collection and instagram row theme but not Kenna. I would not be surprised if the photographer waited a week or two out of politeness and then deletes these boring shots as well so her theme isn’t tarnished.

She is such a naturally beautiful girl but she will NEVER be a model because modeling actually takes work and effort and that is something she has shown herself to be entirely incapable of. “I’m going to be doing a video on this soon!” STFU and do it, promising you’ll do something for your followers and never delivering is just one of the many many reasons her socials have been consistently declining since her spectacularly unsuccessful rebranding.

Dang she took a lot of interesting pictures, and they look so pretty.:alpacalove:

While Kenna is just having the same, boring pose making her pictures lifeless and dull.

Edited by Chiaro Dal
It's okay now.

Posted

she doesn't have the glamour of a model and didnt even try. her poses look like she was bored or just lazy

Posted

small theory: did the photographer put those other girl’s pics where she wears clothes with a similar colour scheme To make up for the lack of good Kenna pics? Since every girl seems to get 3 pics in a row and Kenna’s got like 3 in one post rather than them being spaced out.

But yeah.. that’s what happens when you try to look like something other than yourself, you’ll never look like those who originally like that and will look boring and fake in comparison

(Probably, so that it would be a consistent/visually appealing colour scheme, instead of going straight from yellow/blue back to brown/pink because that would probably be less aesthetically pleasing)

Also I wonder why the photographer didn't space Kenna's out?

Posted

small theory: did the photographer put those other girl’s pics where she wears clothes with a similar colour scheme To make up for the lack of good Kenna pics? Since every girl seems to get 3 pics in a row and Kenna’s got like 3 in one post rather than them being spaced out.

But yeah.. that’s what happens when you try to look like something other than yourself, you’ll never look like those who originally like that and will look boring and fake in comparison

That makes a lot of sense IMO

Seems like her 3-post-per-model pattern is very rarely broken so it seems fishy. We can't presume that it is because the photographer didn't think they were good enough, but ... it's sus)

Posted

First time poster, long-time lurker! Just want to point out that it seems extremely likely the photographer posted those photos to keep the color theme, since she originally posted that set 56 weeks ago!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BggbHyZhCu5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgi9XJDhB0_/ (this bread one is the 3rd picture in the set with her squatting)

Guess she wanted to minimize the amount of pictures with Kenna on her feed, while not ruining her aesthetic.