• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

yep... the painting, the pictures taken in the third person and the increase in """"poetry""""" - think we're seeing the shift to her next phase. i'm sensing an attempt at a kind of airy, classy intellect, high-flying model type deal. Now I say 'attempt' because she hasn't got a hope in hell for the reasons you you mentioned - in addition to the fact she's got an awful attitude to most things involving hard work and ultimately an increasingly evident lack of confidence in who she is as a person, she's just... even to an untrained eye not a model.

The other reason being that in order to make it as the type of person most of xenia's models are, or mei yan, or mikan, or any other beautiful influencer/model pages kenna follows on instagram, you need to be able to work around people with strong creative vision, as well as having a strong creative vision for yourself. kenna meets NONE of these very basic criteria on a personal level, let alone the physical/social level. If you want any further proof that she fundamentally lacks what these people have, look no further than that spontaneously godawful painting, and the bland empty video that will follow it. she's surrounded by beautiful things in a country full of artistic value, and she still doesn't have any taste.

pretending to be someone glamorous and artistically talented is nowhere near as much fun as putting in the work to actually be those things. There has to be some form of substance or integrity outside of an instagram feed, kenna.

Yeah Kenna always seemed to me like the type who puts more effort into dressing up as what she wants to be rather than actually going ahead and doing it, maybe before she put some vague effort but now she’s basically an adult woman playing dress up.

Everything is a set to her, she lives in a set, she just decorates it and pretends she’s doing something then goes back to moping.

I mean that’s what she does with YouTube in the end, now she pumps out 2 ( or sometimes 3 but then that video gets banished to the shadow realm) scarse and repetitive videos, has an outdated intro yet she considers herself fit to be an entertainer

Posted

Everything about her is low effort these days.

Even her intro now, compared to the old ones. They used to be so detailed and she actually had to set them up and record them, now she just has a crappy fake video game title screen that any idiot could make in final cut in less than 15 minutes. 

This “I’m so busy with school” crap is pretty old already, considering they only have to go a few hours a day and I know she doesn’t study much. 

Upload a video or don’t upload a video. By saying, “it’s coming soon” and then never following through, she’s just letting people down and showing that she wants to pretend she’s doing work. Make no comments about it, and no one will have any expectations of you.

Posted

Kenna is at the end of her artistic inspiration and it is so apparent in her last few months' uploads. Even her move to Japan has proved lackluster and...boring? And I know so many people, including myself, called it when she announced the potential move. 

It's exhausting how she constantly promises new content, then gives some "I'm too lazy" excuse to not follow through. I used to enjoy her videos and pics, but...the content is becoming stale while her ego is just getting bigger.

Posted

Everything about her is low effort these days.

Even her intro now, compared to the old ones. They used to be so detailed and she actually had to set them up and record them, now she just has a crappy fake video game title screen that any idiot could make in final cut in less than 15 minutes. 

This “I’m so busy with school” crap is pretty old already, considering they only have to go a few hours a day and I know she doesn’t study much. 

Upload a video or don’t upload a video. By saying, “it’s coming soon” and then never following through, she’s just letting people down and showing that she wants to pretend she’s doing work. Make no comments about it, and no one will have any expectations of you.

It’s like she’s doing it from a place of spite, but even her spite is lazy. 

Posted

She’s been deleting any negative comments on all her Instagram posts. Someone commented on her recent picture “girl who danced with falling flowers” or whatever with a bunch of snake emojis and she deleted it. I’ve noticed she’s been deleting any negative or comments that critique her.

Posted (edited)

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

Who wants to bet it's a sponsorship with yesstyle?  :haiplz:

Off topic but it's kind of annoying how many YouTubers are doing sponsorships with them... idk :/

Edited by alwayscurious