• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

My guess is that those aren't leggings but tights. She probably grabbed the wrong color and just went with it. Japanese people often wear tights under skirts...but they're usually more of a nude so you can't really tell. I'm guessing the skin softening made them look thicker than they are.

Sneakers would have been okay with some taller socks but this right here is not a look.

Posted

there was a comment on xenia's post that said something like "masculine jaw and feminine features... interesting combo" and i just :harharplz:

also, kenna looks sooooo average compared to xenia's other models i feel kinda bad /:

Posted

Seems like Xenia did ended up shooting with Kenna. The photos look cute, but idk if they are shopped or not (I would be dissapointed if xenia shopped them just for Kenna's ego lol)

Screenshot_20190415-103836_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-103847_Instagram.jpg

I feel she's going for that vintage vibe n it ain't working for her... It's like she's wearing a small 1920s wig on her large head n it's not in centre... 

Posted

This should be in nitpick. I only quoted it to let you know. Don't post stuff like this here in the future. 

my bad! sorry )-:

Posted

I feel she's going for that vintage vibe n it ain't working for her... It's like she's wearing a small 1920s wig on her large head n it's not in centre... 

I feel like she could pull off that style of vintage but that hair is a tragedy, I know she probably can’t grow it longer quicker due to damage but ooof, it does not do her any favours, if her hair was just a tiny bit longer it wouldn’t throw her features so out of balance

Anyway yeah as another person pointed out on here, she needs to stop saying “I’ll make a video on that” unless it’s already 100% sure she’s doing it and it’s not just a plan for the future, it’s off putting that she keeps baiting her fans saying she’ll do every video while in reality she either takes a 3 week break or completely changes video last minute, she’s flaky and unreliable 

Posted

I’m guessing she wore the leggings mostly because she didn’t want to shave her legs, can’t say anything about that as I’m on the same boat lol, pity tho, the colour of those leggings looks off, even if she wore black leggings it would have looked better, this colour makes it look like those aren’t her real legs

It's because she doesn't lighten them like she does the rest of her skin.

Nude leggings are intended to be - nude. Pretty much the only people who can pull them off are people who have skintones similar to it (which she would if she didn't snow herself).

Instead she's basically wearing beige leggings, which is why it looks so whack. It's painfully contrasting to her whitewashed skin.

Toss in the fact that she's wearing white? 

The whole thing becomes uncomfortable for the eye.

Posted (edited)

You have me thinking of the short movie Bernice Bobs her Hair, based on a F. Scott Fitzgerald short story (premise is during 1920s, Bernice, a wealthy girl, eventually bobs her hair and it's so terrible on her and the implications of such a haircut in that time are so terrible that she leaves town).

I've looked back at some of her past looks and such... I am curious as to what prompted her to steer towards the vintage look.  She did look better with boho, and I wonder if her doing things like clinging to that brown jacket of hers is her kinda clinging to what she used to be.

Edited by Rawrasaurus
didn't mean to click save

Posted

(To the photo shoot ) sorry If this has been mentioned before , but out of ALL the pictures and shoots on Xenia’s profile .. Kenna’s shoot is the one which doesn’t catch my (or anyone’s) attention AT ALL . It’s so boring , no uniqueness, no thought of “wow let me look at those photos again” :/ she just doesn’t have this wow factor. Nice picture but thank you, next 

Posted

(To the photo shoot ) sorry If this has been mentioned before , but out of ALL the pictures and shoots on Xenia’s profile .. Kenna’s shoot is the one which doesn’t catch my (or anyone’s) attention AT ALL . It’s so boring , no uniqueness, no thought of “wow let me look at those photos again” :/ she just doesn’t have this wow factor. Nice picture but thank you, next 

This. Are we supposed to care about the photos in any way? Because I don't. They're as boring and bland as Kenna herself.

Posted (edited)

Now that you mentioned it, I really can't unsee it >_<

You're welcome :doge:

Not only that, but her neck is literally the size of her wrist LOL those pictures are horribly edited, and quite frankly ugly (no offense to whoever you all said took and edited them). I'm quite surprised she liked them tbh.

Edited by DarkSavage