• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh I've seen worse than the giant ass painting behind her in the selfie. She's at the very least choose nice colors that could fit a theme. Too many 'artists' seem to assume you could splash any colors together on a canvas and call it good. Plus if shes not copying anyone and just experimenting it's already a step in the right direction. 

I don't really have anything to comment on the Xenia picture. Looks okay really. One of the stars on her cheeks doesn't actually look like a star but that could be from photoshop. 

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset

Posted

Seems like Xenia did ended up shooting with Kenna. The photos look cute, but idk if they are shopped or not (I would be dissapointed if xenia shopped them just for Kenna's ego lol)

Screenshot_20190415-103836_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-103847_Instagram.jpg

all the photoshopping she does in her own photos is so excessive that now her real face looks so huge when it might not be but who knows. 

Posted

Seems like Xenia did ended up shooting with Kenna. The photos look cute, but idk if they are shopped or not (I would be dissapointed if xenia shopped them just for Kenna's ego lol)

Screenshot_20190415-103836_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-103847_Instagram.jpg

I think they're definitely edited but maybe not as much as Kenna normally would. Her nose and lips look natural to me besides the effect that comes from contouring and overlining. You can see how dry her hair looks though

Posted

Her blush looks so splotchy in that photo. I wish she’d put on some actual foundation and powder when she does photoshoots instead of thinking her textured skin is clear enough to get away with not using coverage in her base.

Her makeup looks unfinished and it’s only amplified by the higher camera quality. At least in my opinion. 

Also, the boil nose is back. 

Posted

Is no one going to mention the gigantic hand? It looks like her head was changed to look smaller xD

Now that you mentioned it, I really can't unsee it >_<

Posted (edited)

81EE1D94-A9FB-4A3A-9C46-5B738EED74B7.jpeg

no offense but I don’t get the point of this comment... unless it was to highlight that she uses makeup and has a hairstyle that fits a face that she thinks she has but she hasn’t 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

Shitty painting makes a reappearance. 

And she has DEFINITELY used the whiten tool from Facetune on her arms when she was brightening her background. I’d know it anywhere. 

And clearly she can’t put one decent outfit together. Wears a cute dress but puts on those nude tights and white sneakers ew

haha and to whoever said Kenna’s painting was going to be like Bri’s dios painting - you’re so right! The painting is always popping up everywhere in Kenna’s pics, just like Bri

95277311-EBAA-4494-A160-48367B705169.thu

There’s also some weird as editing choices here...

A1FD7880-6B7E-48CF-A64F-481DA88A0EF9.thu

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

the outfit coulda looked cute without the leggings smh

Posted

what’s the temperature today? when it’s cold i wear nude (usually 50% opaque, mind you) leggings out under skirts and dresses with socks.  could be that she just really wanted to wear that dress and it was cold - although the shoes with the leggings are a yikes

Posted

what’s the temperature today? when it’s cold i wear nude (usually 50% opaque, mind you) leggings out under skirts and dresses with socks.  could be that she just really wanted to wear that dress and it was cold - although the shoes with the leggings are a yikes

it’s 20 degrees C. Not even cold, really. Like perfect temperature, imo. But maybe for a Cali girl, it’s cold. 

Still, with flats or something it’d look fine but big nope from me with the sneakers

Posted

I didn’t notice the leggings, since I never worn nude leggings I find them odd. 

After it was mentioned, I assumed she did it to looks pale. Her arms are freakinglu edited to look pale but she forgot to lighten her face.

Posted (edited)

I’m guessing she wore the leggings mostly because she didn’t want to shave her legs, can’t say anything about that as I’m on the same boat lol, pity tho, the colour of those leggings looks off, even if she wore black leggings it would have looked better, this colour makes it look like those aren’t her real legs

Edited by PlanetVenus