• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1723 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Maybe she's scared that someone in her class will find her IG account (or she already bragged with how many followers she has), so now she has to lay low because someone easily could expose her if she's lying about her grades.

Edited by Qualle

Posted (edited)

20190107_151915.thumb.png.27f10be1432af9So many shades of brown. It all just looks so...murky. Maybe if the saturation were higher it might look nicer idk

20190107_152152.thumb.png.660988f7a1dd3b

And are we surprised?? 

what the fuck is up with her head/hair in that picture.

imo the only good thing about this outfit is that she doesn't look like your usual weeb going to language school in japan. i can't really describe it, but when you look at pics of students at language schools you can immediately point out which ones are die hard weebs and try really hard to imitate japanese fashion and look as japanese as possible. (though it's usually easier to spot via hair styles, e.g. cutesy pig tails on a grown ass woman or a wonky hime cut, which always looks awful when you have white people hair)

Edited by yeoubi

Posted

Wasn't she complaining about the cold? Because...

SmartSelect_20190107-141925_Weather.thumthat shit isn't keeping anyone warm

SmartSelect_20190107-141719_Weather.jpg

Shes just going to throw on that really ugly faux fur jacket she still had for some reason

Posted

20190107_151915.thumb.png.27f10be1432af9So many shades of brown. It all just looks so...murky. Maybe if the saturation were higher it might look nicer idk

And are we surprised?? 

at least shes being honest for once in her life lol

Posted (edited)

what the fuck is up with her head/hair in that picture.

imo the only good thing about this outfit is that she doesn't look like your usual weeb going to language school in japan. i can't really describe it, but when you look at pics of students at language schools you can immediately point out which ones are die hard weebs and try really hard to imitate japanese fashion and look as japanese as possible. (though it's usually easier to spot via hair styles, e.g. cutesy pig tails on a grown ass woman or a wonky hime cut, which always looks awful when you have white people hair)

but doesn’t she already have the hime cut? That’s the first thing I noticed about her photo was how she styled it to look exactly like that.. it really throws off her face shape and snow editing her face smaller doesn’t exactly help either

Edited by Deerming

Posted (edited)

Wait...but I was told i damaged my eyes from sitting to close to my screen/phone (being a digital artist will do that to ya) and my glasses allow me to see things closer to me so I don't have to sit so close?

Am I wrong or is she wrong cause I'm confused. She legit said she needs them because she ruined her eyes from her computer.

Screenshot_20190106-231919~2.png

Edited by saltfox
Typo + added words

Posted

Wait...but I was told i damaged my eyes from sitting to close to my screen/phone (beingba digital artist will do that to ya) and my glasses allow me to see things closer to me so I don't have to sit so close?

Am I wrong or is she wrong cause I'm confused.

there are 2 types : nearsighted and farsighted :) she is farsighted such as I am, so she can see things normally close around her but has problems if things are further away..farsighted is just exactly opposite 😂

Posted (edited)

`

Edited by SpaceGal

Posted

Not sure why I got Mikan vibes in her latest picture.

Same, it's exactly the same clothing style just that it's all brown and she has a similar if not the same hairstyle as well.

Which is kinda sad because it fits so well to her that she just can't be herself.

Posted

And are we surprised?? 

Did all that anime watching not help at all?

Posted (edited)

Not sure why I got Mikan vibes in her latest picture.

i kinda see what you mean but imo Mikan tends to overdo the cutesy details, to me it would have been Mikan-ish if she had a long white shirt underneath+the jumper would have been sleeveless making this look more like her schoolgirl outfits, the hairstyles do look similar tho but that’s more of a coincidence (aside from this weird bow)

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Ngl I hate long, over the knee boots in general but they just make her look frumpy :darth:

Posted

Wait...but I was told i damaged my eyes from sitting to close to my screen/phone (being a digital artist will do that to ya) and my glasses allow me to see things closer to me so I don't have to sit so close?

Am I wrong or is she wrong cause I'm confused. She legit said she needs them because she ruined her eyes from her computer.

weird lack of lenses in her glasses pic aside, i’m inclined to believe kenna on this one because i have the same thing. since 2 years ago i get awful eye strain if i look at a computer screen without glasses on, and i also have trouble seeing far distances and will get eye strain from that too. so i think she probably has that, and uses them for both screens and long distances.