• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point, Kenna's like a fish flying into the fucking sun.

The girl is flailing. Like everyone said, it's clear that the criticism has affected her and her channel. She pumps out bland, mediocre content on Japan and fast fashion because those are the safest bets for her. (And by safest, I mean what requires the least amount of effort.) But everyone's getting bored of that. The numbers don't lie. 

This culture vulture really thought moving to Japan would inject new life into her channel. It just shows how much she's struggling. But her pastry-puff ego is stopping her from holding herself accountable. 

She's making the right move asking her followers for video ideas. But it won't matter if she has no motivation or diligence to follow through. 

Posted

she used to have a "unique" image but now shes just a drop in the ocean of weeb vloggers...

Yeah, but at least the other weeb vloggers upload content to their niche audience. Just look at Sharla or even Mikan. I don't think their content are good per se, but at least they upload SOMETHING. I think Kenna saw all these jvloggers doing that while living the weeb dream and thought she could do that as well (she was already a youtuber afterall). The problem is, Kenna has made 8 videos since she moved there on January 1st, this is like 2.5 videos per month, and they are not even good. Seriously, is this a joke?

I understand the first weeks were all about setting herself there, but now SHE IS settled there and she still manages to struggle with creating and uploading content. A lot of channels start with weak videos and then get better, is not rocket science. After all her plagiarism scandals I think she needs to learn how to create everything from scratch and get better at it, the problem is we all know she is too lazy to do that.

I don't think her being a weeb and trying to live the Japan dream to be the biggest problem here, I mean we all know there was nothing waiting for her in the US since she doesn't want to have a regular job nor go to college. I think there is a niche out there to consume this type of weeb shit (I mean, all the jvloggers survive on that, don't they?), the problem is that she is in the middle of this:

- she doesn't produce the same type of content that made her known in the first place and her overall aesthetic can't reflect that either

- she fails to produce any Japan related content, being that weeb or "local/cultural" driven. Almost all her latest videos look like all the others she made while living in the US, and that content was already pretty bad in comparison with her boho phase.

The fear of admitting that she is a weeb and that she went there because she is a weeb (and not even a knowledgeable one) is preventing her to create content - good or bad - because she wants to act all hight and mighty as a local, without actually being one. So everything she produces is a mess, because it doesn't look like anything.

Posted

I think even with her shitty attitude she could turn her channel around for the better. If she issued an apology for being such an ass as of late and worked on being nicer and put some effort into her content, people can see she’d have changed and Disney might give her a chance.

But she has to WANT to improve her attitude. She has to WANT to make good content. She has so much potential, and she lives near Tokyo Disney, a park not a lot of ppl not in Japan can get to. 

If she puts some color in her photos and makes amends with her audience, things could really change for her.

Posted

At this point I feel like her career is unsalvageable.

Shes gone too deep :/

Posted (edited)

I am sorry but she needs ideas? Girl, you live in Japan for God's sake. It is one of the coolest cities in the world. Do a video "Tokyo by night" and show all the cool things you can do in the city at night. Go to a cool garden and film a lovely spring video. Like someone said, the "Dumbo" video was actually a good idea. Do a video where you dress in a different style for a week like Mikan did. It is not a big deal to do videos that lots of other people are doing. I know she is scared of the assumptions video because she is afraid of what she will get and she probably knows herself well enough to know she could not just answer nice assumptions. Her bitchiness would shine through and she would have to answer the bad ones. She couldn't help herself but there is soooo much she could do. Hell, if she insists on doing makeup videos do a pink grunge makeup look just for fun. Or do a Sakura look. By a pink wig, paint cherry blossoms on her face. Do a video where she makes a Japanese meal at home with what she has to work with, like a hot plate and toaster oven or something. Hell, this thread is full of ideas and we know she loves to lurk here. Take our ideas and run with them! Do us all a favor and take our suggestions!!!

I will now go back to trying to catch up on this long ass thread! 

Edited by Persephone
misspelling

Posted

lmao honestly tho i think she's too prideful that she'll never use any ideas that anyone puts on pull. 

Posted

hello, longggg time lurker, first time poster. has anyone seen the comments on her most recent instagram post? (i hadnt seen anyone comment on it so i assumed not) why are her fans giving her so many ideas? havent they been shown time and time again that she doesnt give any type of fuck about what they want to see? that anything that requires more than bare minimum effort will never be made? one person gave her 27 ideas, which based on her current upload 'schedule', it would take her over a year to do all those videos. she was literally handed a years worth of content that are actually pretty doable and interesting ideas that would suit her channel, but i would bet money that she isnt going to make any of them. or if she does, itll be a watered down, slo-mo, highly filtered white bread imitation of the original idea.

honestly, as much as i love all her threads dragging her to filth, i am so sick of her. this girl cannot do anything right. literally fucking anything. its so painfully obvious to all of us here and all her ex-followers that she is going nowhere. she has no future as an influencer. she wont be a model, she wont be an 'entertainer', she wont be a published poet, she wont do interior design, she wont be a figure skater even as just a hobby, or whatever other bullshit shes mentioned she'd like to do. we all know that she has no work ethic, no people skills, and no personality. im surprised she even manages to upload at all at this point. i think that youtube was just another passing interest but when it actually turned out well for her (ie-$$$$) despite minimal effort she decided she'd force herself to keep going although her interest in it is completely gone.

just give up girl. we wont hate you. we'd probably like you better for it. theres nothing wrong with not doing something you have 0 interest in anymore, especially since it wont affect your lifestyle in any way. and regular people dont have to deal with awful meany head antis attacking their every move uwu so theres another care off your shoulders. and for the love of god just shave your head already. xo

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Posted

Seriously, she could record the Disney park (I don't know the rules of Japan Disneyland, is it allowed?) And she could record the park, after all, she did enjoy quite recently a show the last time she visited :|

Posted (edited)

hello, longggg time lurker, first time poster. has anyone seen the comments on her most recent instagram post? (i hadnt seen anyone comment on it so i assumed not) why are her fans giving her so many ideas? havent they been shown time and time again that she doesnt give any type of fuck about what they want to see? that anything that requires more than bare minimum effort will never be made? one person gave her 27 ideas, which based on her current upload 'schedule', it would take her over a year to do all those videos. she was literally handed a years worth of content that are actually pretty doable and interesting ideas that would suit her channel, but i would bet money that she isnt going to make any of them. or if she does, itll be a watered down, slo-mo, highly filtered white bread imitation of the original idea.

honestly, as much as i love all her threads dragging her to filth, i am so sick of her. this girl cannot do anything right. literally fucking anything. its so painfully obvious to all of us here and all her ex-followers that she is going nowhere. she has no future as an influencer. she wont be a model, she wont be an 'entertainer', she wont be a published poet, she wont do interior design, she wont be a figure skater even as just a hobby, or whatever other bullshit shes mentioned she'd like to do. we all know that she has no work ethic, no people skills, and no personality. im surprised she even manages to upload at all at this point. i think that youtube was just another passing interest but when it actually turned out well for her (ie-$$$$) despite minimal effort she decided she'd force herself to keep going although her interest in it is completely gone.

just give up girl. we wont hate you. we'd probably like you better for it. theres nothing wrong with not doing something you have 0 interest in anymore, especially since it wont affect your lifestyle in any way. and regular people dont have to deal with awful meany head antis attacking their every move uwu so theres another care off your shoulders. and for the love of god just shave your head already. xo

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Dude, you can't still be out of ideas after your fans offer you this many. But we all know our Kenna. She'll dig up an excuse out of her ass as to why she can't do any of them because sHe'S A pErFeCtIoNiSt and eVeRyThInG HAs To bE pErFeCt!1! Clearly, this "perfectionist" bullshit didn't work out well for you so pack your bags, Kenna, and go find a job. At least you're guaranteed a paycheck that way. 

Edited by milkyroses

Posted

still out here rockin that same cursed brown jacket 

98F45EDE-24FB-41A8-ADB4-E778FB1256D2.jpeg

0987D085-089F-4ED5-BD48-AFE1331445F8.jpeg