• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

She post colorful story when feeling uninspired?!... The irony..

If she just take time reading her comment section, even in PULL specifically in her own thread then typing 'video idea' in search bar, she would find something.

Not surprised with how stressful it is, she treats her own fans like they are interchangeable and treat them like shit when they give a little bit of criticism. Now, those 900k number gone, she started throwing those pity party.

She thinks it's the video but it isn't. It's her. She need to fix herself and become a better person, then maybe she could gain subscriber again.

Posted

The only thing she is doing is making excuses for being lazy. You dont get anywhere just whining about what you cant do but you can work your butt off a bit more to make something other than a post complaining about it.

people have given you ideas already but because they arent unique you wont do them.

Posted

I don't get how a supposedly creative person can be so dull. Her feeling this way just proves once again that she got (stole) most if not all her ideas from other people and it shows her endless shallow personality. She probably thought just moving to an, in her eyes, interesting and aesthetic place magically makes her more successful and gets her lots of cute japanese and weeb followers. Oops, seems like that didn't work out too well.

Posted

I remember in one of her VIDEOS she said she was gonna make a video about useful japanese phrases and her japanese class progress (and people were totally cool with that!!) but that sure as heck never happened. It's more like she's not keeping track of her ideas or just doesn't feel like doing it rather than some sort of creative block.

Posted

She just absolutely never opens messages with ideas for videos. I know it. Because I cannot believe that the ONLY things her fans are saying are what she's said in those two stories. Kenna, your fans are screaming in the comments so many ideas. Just go through them! They'll spark ideas, even different ones, if they are at least sitting in your mind. 

Also, as a creative, 100% you have to go out and do things it you truly want to be inspired. Sitting at home alone doing nothing rarely produces much inspiration beyond, say, fanart probably? 

And what exactly is this content that she says she wants to make that she just "can't" for whatever reason? I feel like knowing what you DONT want to create is still an important step in the inspiration process. 

Glad she's just as bored of herself as we are, though.

Posted

Hey Kenna, want video ideas? SCroll through PULL, easily there are 100+ video suggestions we've offered you.

Gave the woman a fish, so she doesn't know how to fish. 

Posted

Beside video ideas another reason why she is bleeding subs is because she never once gave a shout-out to her followers. Maybe is she did that too her subscribers will stick around and feel like they matter in her life (as they got her where she is now). 

Besides the learn Japanese with me video idea, she also said to record stores in Japan (where she wanted to hand out cards) that never happened either.

Posted (edited)

Lmao I also would feel unispired if the only thing I have to post are pancakes

Edited by MistahMistah666
Cuz I'm dumb