• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9944 posts in this topic

Posted

Do y’all think she could have plucked some flowers to wear on her hairpin?

D64C6B10-BA18-4D43-BBDE-C0F6CC287E7C.jpeg

the background stopped her morphing her face too much, we got almost real mckenna side profile here.

Though it didn't stop her elongated her neck like a giraffe as usual.

Posted

i havent caught up since january but i've remained following kenna. 

she's really just letting it all go to shit isn't she lmao, since it's spring do you think she's going to make a dramatic aesthetic change like she's done previous years or are we stuck with poop and mud shades kenna 9_9

I really don’t know if her hair can tolerate another mass-bleaching. I think that’s why she chopped her hair so much, the split ends must be unreal. 

Ive bleached my head in its entirety twice to dye it blue and it’s super fragile right now. I can’t imagine her’s could survive a fourth (?) intense bleaching. 

Posted (edited)

Kenna is the same height as Grace (5’2) confirmed. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Kenna sticks the one leg out and positions herself to appear shorter

E41D0BD7-683F-4481-ADD8-1E0FBB4E525C.jpeg

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Kenna is the same height as Grace (5’2) confirmed. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Kenna sticks the one leg out and positions herself to appear shorter

E41D0BD7-683F-4481-ADD8-1E0FBB4E525C.jpeg

Interesting !! THIS 2016 post refers to an old YouTube video where she claimed to be 4 ft and 11 inches tall ....o.O

heightclaim.thumb.PNG.9282fbdae02e30674f

Posted

Now that spring is here, Kenna really be starting to incorporate more pink into her feed... Totally debunking her original statement from her "Yesstyle Try-On Haul//" where she announced around 2:50 to wear brown year round and keep her feed "cozy" brown too

Posted

Can there be a neither option cause both of these are going to be the most boring videos ever.

Screenshot_20190409-122410.thumb.png.12c

Posted

Asking is so pointless LOL She's going to do "would you ever" since I doubt she'd sit there and read through 392849023 insults about her. I could be wrong though, she does seem to love reading negative comments the most lmao

lol she would probably do the assumption one just so she can be all high and mighty about her answers and look down her nose at everyone😂 although idk if she's THAT stupid and self obsessed (who am I kidding, yes she is)

Posted

She gets given a million original and creative video ideas every day. From people in her Instagram comments, and from us of all people. Not once have I seen someone suggest an assumptions about me video in her  comments section. Her content is all about what she can do with the least amount of effort possible. 

Shit, at this point, I’d take her doing a day at Disney Sea video...

Just something that’s not a look book or an extremely boring sit down video, PLEASE KENNA

Posted

Posted

Can there be a neither option cause both of these are going to be the most boring videos ever.

Screenshot_20190409-122410.thumb.png.12c

They'll both be boring as hell indeed, especially since for "Would you ever", I assume most of these will be "no", and Assumptions because there's no way she'll pick anything close to crunchy.

Posted

5D3E550F-5E7C-4A14-9F21-75414BF4719A.png

F278C9CA-CC13-4DC8-A697-F3B7CD462AE9.png

Posted

I don't doubt she's feeling stressed over this and youtube videos take time and effort to make but -bites fist- 

Sorry, I'm writing this over my work break after having slogged through a 2 hour meeting that started at 7am. I'll let that sentence represent what I'm feeling here.