• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

E88DCF04-FF96-47C6-AF07-3F78F7F4D820.thu

r/thathappened 

its so blury and over exposed that you  cant really tell 🙄 (this is how it was posted on Kennels story) but everyone loves our kenna uwu ~

Is this on the bingo card?

Posted

Surprised she stop being anxious in public when ppl start to ask her to pose for them. Guess she need ppl start to validate her existence to make that feeling dissapear 🤔

And she need crash course ''how to defend yourself 101' from mikan because she's not good at it. Adding a quote before she defend herself made it sounds so pretentious.

sorry she actually posted the defense and then the quote. When I uploaded the pictures they didn’t add in order. I’m on mobile.

THATS MY FAULT! But she did add the defense post before the quote.

Posted

r/thathappened 

its so blury and over exposed that you  cant really tell 🙄 (this is how it was posted on Kennels story) but everyone loves our kenna uwu ~

wow kenker not all the time it revolves around you, that guy is probably taking pictures of the sakura tree or other people or checking his camera to see if the photos he took previously looks good. why you gotta be so self-centered?

Posted

r/thathappened 

““Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” -Isaac Asimov” - Kenna literally 10 minutes after this post was made.

the world doesn’t revolve around you mckanker, stop assuming it does.

Posted

r/thathappened 

ok but honestly though, i can sort of believe her this time. As a hobbyist photographer, i would always love to have subjects in my photos. Since she already was posing, i would try to sneak a photo of her if i could. Going up to anyone and asking for a pose is abit out of my comfort zone though. (Not that anyone cares haha)

Posted

How about you just post the video Kenna 

9EAAED72-690E-4AE0-80AD-6E411CFD3C7B.png

She literally does that same damn makeup look with slight variations, I don't know who's even asking for them at this point. She's just going to put some shimmer on her eyelids, do freckles, and most important a tiny button nose. 

Also it's almost tomorrow (the next day) in California and our good sis hasn't dropped that make up style we desperately need. 

Posted

““Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” -Isaac Asimov” - Kenna literally 10 minutes after this post was made.

the world doesn’t revolve around you mckanker, stop assuming it does.

BTW, The full quote apparently is (and the real author is Alan Alda):

"Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in. If you challenge your own, you won’t be so quick to accept the unchallenged assumptions of others. You’ll be a lot less likely to be caught up in bias or prejudice or be influenced by people who ask you to hand over your brains, your soul or your money because they have everything all figured out for you."

Posted

Screenshot_20190404-002638_Twitter.thumbIMG_20190404_002641.thumb.jpg.f123abf50c"Rude messages".

Posted (edited)

while i was searching for apartments in tokyo i came to a site and saw a similar one in kenkles airbnb tour video 2 months ago, i think? i had to rewatch that video to check the similarity. she mentions before on her ig story that the price of that airbnb is $1,000 and this apartment is also in that price, since she doesn't live there anymore i guess i can post this now.

IMG_4946.thumb.PNG.689d16da9d5d89b09641c

IMG_4947.thumb.PNG.7c8824bc3d8565477542f

IMG_4948.thumb.PNG.a612aaa8623554f913ec2

Edited by blvck

Posted (edited)

Honestly I believe that there are probably people in Japan gawking at her on occasion. 

Japan is ~99% Japanese, ~1% foreigners. 

I have heard if you go in the more rural parts of Japan where there are no foreigners, you might get strange looks, people might fuss over you/act really interested in your foreignness, welcome you to Japan, or whatever. 

However, this doesn't mean Kenna is a ~special magical kawaii princess fairy elf~ who enchants the Japanese or whatever she thinks.

It literally just means she is a white person in a place that is <1% white, and that is going to be interesting to some people. 

Not to mention she dresses bizarrely and wears strange makeup. I can't help but do a double take when I see someone with really weird makeup.  

I think any other foreign person will attract as much attention or more, because it is simply interesting to see a foreign person in your country. 

Even in America we get excited over exchange students and things like that. We want to know, Why are they here? Do they like it? Was English hard to learn? What's the best American food? Etc. 

She's not special for being a white person in a majority Japanese country. She's not the first nor the last non-Japanese person who will get gawked at on the streets. 

The couple times we've been to Japan, it was only ever in rural Japan that anyone even remotely looked at us with interest. Like we went to rural Kyushu so a good number of times we were asked where we're from or even why we were in that part of the country. But in Tokyo? A major world capital with SO MANY tourists? People barely even registered we were there because they're way more used to seeing foreigners. Especially foreigners taking photos of themselves haha.

It just looks like the guy is taking a photo of the trees, not her.

Or maybe so many people did want her photo, after all I'm not a smol special fairy so I guess I wouldn't understand 🙄

Edited by ZigZagBear