• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure she goes on PULL, but I'm also sure she also just goes to her Instagram because it's faster than weeding through other posts and comments just to find ONE thing that's being mentioned to her.

Lunestelle absolutely does for the record lmao 

Anyways, someone else pointed out Kenna keeps doing videos for her VISA and that’s probably accurate. She can ride the YouTube Gravy Train till the cows come home bc there’ll still be a bunch of teen girls gawking at her Weeaboo aesthetic years from now. 

Posted (edited)

A picture of Japan!

Screenshot_20190403-084334_Instagram.thu

Edited by ariadne
removed screenshot someone else posted as well

Posted

D643E99B-736B-4F4F-A48D-5F02DBCFF601.png

Posted (edited)

I’m guessing she changed her mind and made a new video, because she was already supposed to upload a vid today with that other boring makeup look, at least this looks slightly different... she’s using stars as freckles 

pity she doesn’t post those nice pictures outside her stories

Edited by PlanetVenus
Timezones got me messed up so I’m speaking for my own

Posted

Tbh I don't see the point of her making this makeup video. This looks like her other makeup videos and the makeup is so basic in general. The only difference is she slapped stars on her face as freckles but that's it...

that's all her videos in a nutshell. all are the same with some minor differences

Posted

I swear, there is always something when it comes to Kenna getting her videos done. She is like that kids that needs one more glass of water before they go to bed.

At 29 years old, I'm still that kid who needs one more glass of water before going to bed lmao 

As Kenna would say, I'M SHRIEKING

Posted (edited)

A picture of Japan!

Screenshot_20190403-084334_Instagram.thu

AAFE7951-9689-4E7A-8B8E-62A7F31A2B53.thu0EAAF999-C789-4C42-93B1-71529CEF0CA0.thu

Edited by whattodream
My mistake when uploading, but she posted the defense post before the quote. My mistake.im on mobile.

Posted (edited)

like i don't even mind that she addressed this criticism bc it's fair of her to defend herself but it's so impressive how unlikeable kernel manages to be even when she's in the right lol. like this could've been condensed to a single comment or caption on her ig post and she turned it into fake deep poetry and a humble brag....

Even "Guys, I understand your concern, but it wasn't me " would have been better.

Edit: seems like she literally googled "assumptions quote" and took thd first one that popped up. Why am I not surprised.

Edited by trashpanda

Posted

E88DCF04-FF96-47C6-AF07-3F78F7F4D820.thu

r/thathappened 

its so blury and over exposed that you  cant really tell 🙄 (this is how it was posted on Kennels story) but everyone loves our kenna uwu ~

Is this on the bingo card?