• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kenna found Zippito or whatever it's called through Serena. The love there is mutual, they DM. 

Nevermind what I said was literally explained in the caption!!! Excusez-moi 😳

and at this point she should just admit that she doesn’t like doing youtube anymore, it’s not like her channel is thriving or anything. why do something that apparently doesn’t make you happy (i guess money is a great motivator but i don’t think she makes that much anymore)? 

Edited by princesslis

Posted

Kenna needs to take a break or just quit Youtube altogether. Being an inconsistent entertainer will only make your audience lose  interest, which is pretty much what’s going on. Youtube is probably becoming more of a chore than something that she enjoys and it shows. On top of that, schooling in E.A. countries is no joke. This is something that someone who is interested in any Asian culture/country should know. Kenna really needs to take time and re-evaluate her priorities because she clearly doesn’t have her things together. Since Youtube is supposedly her only source of income, you’d think she would take it seriously and be more professional about scheduling (didn’t she say at one point that she had an “OCD” thing about scheduling?)

She replied to a fan on her Instagram last week saying she was going to post on Saturday (the 30th), but it was never uploaded. School is hard, we know, but she signed up for this knowing she’d face challenges. She’s gotta find a balance and regulate herself or this is going to get harder on her side.

If you’re going to commit yourself to something, stick to your word and make time to do it. 

Posted

I will say, I'm glad she stopped doing the orange blush under glitter highlighter thing. She looked like a greasy, textured mess.

The soft matte look suits her. 

Posted

guess kenna is gonna stop running because she's dummy thicc and the clapping of her ass cheeks keeps annoying her neighbors whenever she works out. 😔

In my years of track and field, I've always wanted to be as dummy thick as Kenny here 😔😔😔😔

Posted (edited)

Did anyone see this ? I thought the drama between them was over lol i never really knew what happened between them either but im a little surprised she called kenna out a little at the end there 

Screenshot_2019-04-01-21-01-02-1.png

wow i might be late but i thought their beef wasn’t that serious or like in light fun? i’m not too familiar with lunestelle

Edited by avatarcoco

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread. Ignore.

Edited by Cyrillic
Was more info regarding something from nitpicking thread

Posted (edited)

I like how people saying "i'm blocked" like it's the end of the world.. they can just log into another account or go on a webpage to see it. She also just proved that she looks at her account by "looking up that post".

lmao! My thoughts exactly!

Also I have always thought that she was just like kenna in the worst way possible. She copies kenna a lot which kenna is not even original either..and she still seems to emulate her every move . its just so ironic how a like they are. Maybe thats why they dont like each other. They remind each other of all their hypocrisy and shitty qualities 

Edited by galia

Posted (edited)

2 videos!?? Kenna you are spoiling us   :haiplz:

9E9D1CE7-0108-4DC7-A659-DCA55D149265.png

did she forget to upload her videos?

(quoting myself so you guys can see the screenshot again)

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I like how people saying "i'm blocked" like it's the end of the world.. they can just log into another account or go on a webpage to see it. She also just proved that she looks at her account by "looking up that post".

she said “I have HER blocked” so she blocked Kenna. And she said in her next reply that she found the no makeup selfie kenna posted on PULL. 

Posted

she said “I have HER blocked” so she blocked Kenna. And she said in her next reply that she found the no makeup selfie kenna posted on PULL. 

I'm sure she goes on PULL, but I'm also sure she also just goes to her Instagram because it's faster than weeding through other posts and comments just to find ONE thing that's being mentioned to her.