• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5816 posts in this topic

Posted

You know, she could have got extra stationary and other study books, she just isn't posting it... (!) 

She mentioned somewhere (its in this thread too) that she only got one pencil, an eraser, a single notebook, and a calendar for her flat. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Thank you

Posted (edited)

Is socialblade bugging or am I going crazy? Just two days ago she went from 447K followers to 444K followers and now she's suddenly back at 447K again. I guess she got some followers from her new video but I find it hard to believe she got 3K. And socialblade only shows that she gained around 400 followers. Am I missing something? :alpacaconfused: 

Screenshot_20190107-015153_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190107-015217_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Plastic

Posted

Is socialblade bugging or am I going crazy? Just two days ago she went from 447K followers to 444K followers and now she's suddenly back at 447K again. I guess she got some followers from her new video but I find it hard to believe she got 3K by just that video. And socialblade only shows that she gained around 400 followers. Am I missing something? :alpacaconfused: 

Screenshot_20190107-015153_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190107-015217_Chrome.jpg

I commented that she had 444k a couple pages ago, even I’m surprised she’s back at 447k. 

Posted

I guarantee 200% that her “j a p a n /“ highlights will be 80% just the same shots of Disneyland, and same shots of the goddamn Starbucks doughnut and coffee 🌚🌚🌚

Posted

29A113BE-539B-4B68-9F86-3B0F898A4F01.thu[\spoiler]

Also forgot to post this, I saw it on sierra’s story and I have not seen it on here. I spoilered the screenshot of the picture that has already been posted which was clearly taken the same day.

DDCBD5BB-CBDD-40EF-935A-038163242961.png

Posted

Hidden Content

DDCBD5BB-CBDD-40EF-935A-038163242961.png

i dont get her paring that sweater with that dress. The textures clash. Also arreis is so cute and they def dont look alike . /s  🙄😁

Posted

Hidden Content

I don't think she would post an extensive and detailed list of everything she got for her flat and/or studies in an Instagram post or comment.

Posted

Lol as someone who studies at Starbucks almost every day i'm telling you right now they write those notes in bulk on cups.. It literally has nothing to do with the person the drink is going to. 

lol I’m not a coffee person I only go for the snacks so I wouldn’t know. I guess those notes are not Japan exclusive as Kenna thinks it is 

Posted

Hidden Content

Check page 32. She said shed eventually do a mini haul, but for the foreseeable future, just a few things. 

Posted

Hidden Content

she did mention though that it wasn’t enough for her to do a video on so i’m guessing that she probably didn’t get much more than what she already mentioned. personally i’d have thought that she would’ve gotten at least some textbooks and practice books which she could show for the people who were interested in what she was learning. but i agree though, if she’d gotten a bunch of stuff i don’t think she’d have detailed it either, but she could’ve said something like ‘oh i got a couple notebooks and guidebooks’ if that were the case:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Took me awhile to catch up but she posted this 30 min ago she totally eats Japanese food guys like totally. I saw someone mentioned it but didn’t post it but it’s realky just a thank you which isn’t a big deal, that’s just me, though. But why even bother lying you eat Japanese food when it’s clear you don’t? 

152C634A-EAFB-47CE-8927-2E5397DF96C6.png

lol ya they straight up do that with every customer at sb japan

Posted

Took me awhile to catch up but she posted this 30 min ago she totally eats Japanese food guys like totally. I saw someone mentioned it but didn’t post it but it’s really just a thank you which isn’t a big deal, that’s just me, though. But why even bother lying you eat Japanese food when it’s clear you don’t? 

152C634A-EAFB-47CE-8927-2E5397DF96C6.png

why doesn't she go to a conbini or something? she could get way more for her money cause that shitty little donut (?) ain't gonna keep her full throughout the day at school, no matter how 'smol' she is. I would be starving and i'm almost the same weight (or at least I think) :alpacamad: this girl, man.

lol ya they straight up do that with every customer at sb japan

As a ex SB barista in Cali, I can second this happens everywhere else. Every time we had a store meeting, our managers would brainstorm ways to make the customers feel more like we are giving them special treatment, and writing/doodling on cups was one of them. So whenever we had downtime, we would just write on a ton of them. Sometimes I would go out of my way to personally write something like if it was a bday or something, but rarely.

Posted

Lol as someone who studies at Starbucks almost every day i'm telling you right now they write those notes in bulk on cups.. It literally has nothing to do with the person the drink is going to. 

as someone who also studies at sb everyday this has never happened to me lol. but i would totally believe that things are different in japan vs canada