• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't get how Kenna is having so much trouble with her camera settings? Usually the settings are different for video vs still so my personal guess would be that she's changing the settings as far as the stills are concerned but it uses a different mode for video and she needs to change the video mode settings not just the regular photography settings.

It's a little off putting that a) she doesn't know her gear well enough (I guess this speaks to how little filming she does, lol), or she bought new gear recently enough that she hasn't learned how to use it (in which case what was wrong with her old setup that she - I assume - actually knew how to use?) and b) has she even tried looking for tutorials etc before just going "hey guys I tried messing with the settings and now I'm just hoping one of my followers will see this and be knowledgeable enough and can be bothered to just tell me how to do it"?

I mean just searching on google or youtube for "canon g7x" brings up so many tutorials, tips and tricks, "here's how to set it up for vlogging" videos...

if she uses a snow filter while filming videos it could be that... like maybe it stopped working at some parts so she had to refilm? 

Posted

if she uses a snow filter while filming videos it could be that... like maybe it stopped working at some parts so she had to refilm? 

Eeehhhh, I mean I guess it's technically possible to hook a compact camera up to something with a filter on it for recording but I'm not sure how you would do that?? A g7x isn't going to be like a smartphone where you can just download an app for it...

I would think it would be easier to run the filter over the footage after recording it if that's what she wants to do? But maybe there was a problem with the raw footage that she pulled off the Canon and her filters/after effects or whatever else she was using to make herself look her version of "acceptable" glitched?

I dunno, I know a small amount about cameras and even less about applying filters to footage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

I found some reuploads of her old videos online and when compared to the current ones, it's obvious there's no spark anymore. There's nothing new. It's either same style makeup, same style lookbooks, or a sit down talking video. Heck, even her intros now seem less interesting. She honestly had a pretty energetic and witty personality on camera and it's hard to even remember that now. Even though she was pretty problematic, her old videos were so creative and unique and every one was so different and fascinating that it was easy to binge watch. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190330-121155_Instagram.thu

Btw has anyone noticed softchinadoll trying really hard to get noticed by kenna?? I follow her bc I like her aesthetic and she also has 113k followers and comments on every single Kemna pic so I wonder why Kenna always seema to ignore her

Kenna found Zippito or whatever it's called through Serena. The love there is mutual, they DM. 

Posted

2 videos!?? Kenna you are spoiling us   :haiplz:

9E9D1CE7-0108-4DC7-A659-DCA55D149265.png

Posted

doesn't this just mean that instead of one half-assed video we're gonna get two quarter-assed videos? o.O

that or

A P R I L      F O O L

Yeah, I mean Kenna should at least space these videos or that’s gonna be it for April videos, she only does 2 vids per month and they’re not worth the wait 

Posted (edited)

Well she's officially off from her 900k subscribers, her numbers continue to drop either way

Screenshot_20190401-122557__01.jpg

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

Kenna found Zippito or whatever it's called through Serena. The love there is mutual, they DM. 

Nevermind what I said was literally explained in the caption!!! Excusez-moi 😳

and at this point she should just admit that she doesn’t like doing youtube anymore, it’s not like her channel is thriving or anything. why do something that apparently doesn’t make you happy (i guess money is a great motivator but i don’t think she makes that much anymore)? 

Edited by princesslis