• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

What kind of shape wear are these? They don't go up high enough to cinch the waist or hips it looks like

Sexy Padded Panties Seamless Bottom Panties Buttocks Push Up Lingerie Women's Underwear Butt Hip Enhancer Briefs

(Posted by europa a few pages back it wouldn't let me quote it) This doesn't seem too far fetched to me. I bet they are this type and she just made it so that the top part wasn't as obvious. 

Posted

mckenna did not use any shapewear, she just shooped her ass that's why it's a little bit asymmetrical and the pixel around it looks weird. 

i know she gain weight, but fat distribution always depends on dna, if she never heavier on that area, she can't suddenly gain only in those places and not anywhere else. this is her butt few years back for comparison:

1but.thumb.JPG.2b50d99aa96d1ac5526fee2ff2but.thumb.JPG.982dafead31bb73e41aa6c1e4

compare it to these:

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.png

Posted (edited)

mckenna did not use any shapewear, she just shooped her ass that's why it's a little bit asymmetrical and the pixel around it looks weird. 

i know she gain weight, but fat distribution always depends on dna, if she never heavier on that area, she can't suddenly gain only in those places and not anywhere else. this is her butt few years back for comparison:

1but.thumb.JPG.2b50d99aa96d1ac5526fee2ff2but.thumb.JPG.982dafead31bb73e41aa6c1e4

compare it to these:

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.png

I don't think the first two photos are times when you can really see her booty properly, it doesn't really make sense to compare a covered booty to her uncovered one imo. However, especially as a big booty lady, I do think it looks like she shooped it. I thought she was wearing/showing off a butt pad at first tbh?? The left edge looks unnaturally round. She's the type of person who would only post this type of photo for some quick attention, thats why its only on her story anyway. 

anyway, analyzing kenna's booty pic is not something I ever thought I'd be doing haha this is such a wacky thread sometimes

Edited by Sugary

Posted

Now that she’s living in her Japanese fetish dream, is this possibly trying to gain attention from Japanese people..? That clothes is considered really revealing in Japan.

Posted

“Welp guys, I have officially ditched the children’s clothing. I am no longer asexual.”

Wonder which poor Japanese fella she’s trying to impress?

Posted (edited)

I don't think the first two photos are times when you can really see her booty properly, it doesn't really make sense to compare a covered booty to her uncovered one imo. However, especially as a big booty lady, I do think it looks like she shooped it. I thought she was wearing/showing off a butt pad at first tbh?? The left edge looks unnaturally round. She's the type of person who would only post this type of photo for some quick attention, thats why its only on her story anyway. 

anyway, analyzing kenna's booty pic is not something I ever thought I'd be doing haha this is such a wacky thread sometimes

as someone in this thread already pointed out, she’s angling her butt as one of her frequent commentators softchinadoll also used this method and explained it was to have a bigger butt, would explain why the pose is so complicated rather than her just standing with her legs together with her back straight.

Anyway I don’t think this is done to get someone’s attention in particular, it might just be her getting tired of the child image and getting more comfortable with a more adult one, which could lead to a rebranding who knows 👀

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Welp, if she's going to wear more revealing clothes to gain more followers, (especially to cater Japanese audience), I'm not against it. She can do whatever she wants to do, as long as she's not stepping on people like shit.

Posted

Any (non)-famous Youtuber: Hey y'all! My camera broke oops but now I film with my smartphone so u have that daily video <3

Kenna: my camera makes everything look stoopid, sorry no vid again liek the past 5 weeks, i try again in 3 weeks lol

Posted

She did not have many uncovered booty picture. And my intention are to show the silhouette of her body, that's why i choose the thin outfit with her posing pulling her garments. Most her looks is using below knee dress so it's harder to pinpoint what's her body really look like

Posted

For the person who speculated that Kenna is leaving the "soft small fairy" look for showing poses to show cleavage or like her booty pic.... You might be right!

Screenshot_20190331-221008__01.jpg

revolutionary idea kenna, i know, but uh maybe... FILM OUTSIDE?