• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

ngl, and this might be a realllly bad opinion, but like the way she posted her butt after talking about a stalker, felt pretty (unintentionally) calculated

kenna seems to be the type who really gets off on people worshipping her, and having a stalker probably boosts her ego to the heavens. not saying that she deserves a stalker, but she definitely could feel like she's more desirable and perfect bc she has someone go crazy over her. 

posting her butt will definitely bring in more horny weirdos and they'll give her the praise and compliments she craves, even tho she'll probably deny the "compliments" and say something about how it's not even supposed to be sexual. (it's the internet, not everyone has the same views, there's obviously gonna be freaks who are gonna sexualize EVERYTHING)

it's kinda like the fishing for compliments trope "i'm not even PRETTY!!" //posts tryhard selfies  "i'm sooo ugly rn"

"guys i have a stalker it so scarey😖😣" //posts booty //kenna in her mind: "yeah i mean who wouldn't go gaga over THIS. come on plebs, praise my thiccness XDDD"

just the way she handled the situation really just felt like ways to get her feel better about herself. post about stalker: get friends/family and fans asking if she's okay, "protecc our kween XDDDD" shit like that, and post booty: get more weirdos to come in and give her comments she can publicly shut down, but privately soak in

idk if i worded this correctly, and that any of this makes sense, but i hope someone will understand what i'm tryna get at

I definitely get what you mean, don't get me wrong. And I'd probably agree if it were any other situation, but a stalker is just a whole other ballpark imo. Kenna may be a whole-ass mess when it comes to seeking attention, but she's still a normal, sane human being. Seeing the kind of stuff the user was saying would (should) freak ANYONE out genuinely. So idk, I just kind of doubt the posts were connected in that way.

Posted

I definitely get what you mean, don't get me wrong. And I'd probably agree if it were any other situation, but a stalker is just a whole other ballpark imo. Kenna may be a whole-ass mess when it comes to seeking attention, but she's still a normal, sane human being. Seeing the kind of stuff the user was saying would (should) freak ANYONE out genuinely. So idk, I just kind of doubt the posts were connected in that way.

I don't think anyone thinks she enjoys the idea of having a genuine stalker, especially if they've shown extreme stalker-like behavior to the point where you might think they would go out of their way to find you/approach you. With that being said, if I had a stalker the last thing I would do is post an ass pic. But, maybe that's just me being paranoid.

Posted

ngl, and this might be a realllly bad opinion, but like the way she posted her butt after talking about a stalker, felt pretty (unintentionally) calculated

kenna seems to be the type who really gets off on people worshipping her, and having a stalker probably boosts her ego to the heavens. not saying that she deserves a stalker, but she definitely could feel like she's more desirable and perfect bc she has someone go crazy over her. 

posting her butt will definitely bring in more horny weirdos and they'll give her the praise and compliments she craves, even tho she'll probably deny the "compliments" and say something about how it's not even supposed to be sexual. (it's the internet, not everyone has the same views, there's obviously gonna be freaks who are gonna sexualize EVERYTHING)

it's kinda like the fishing for compliments trope "i'm not even PRETTY!!" //posts tryhard selfies  "i'm sooo ugly rn"

"guys i have a stalker it so scarey😖😣" //posts booty //kenna in her mind: "yeah i mean who wouldn't go gaga over THIS. come on plebs, praise my thiccness XDDD"

just the way she handled the situation really just felt like ways to get her feel better about herself. post about stalker: get friends/family and fans asking if she's okay, "protecc our kween XDDDD" shit like that, and post booty: get more weirdos to come in and give her comments she can publicly shut down, but privately soak in

idk if i worded this correctly, and that any of this makes sense, but i hope someone will understand what i'm tryna get at

I get what you are trying to say, as in some pages back Kenna posted this "no makeup" selfie when it was edited to hell and back showing pale and flawless skin only to post another picture of her imperfect skin... Which is funny since her no makeup selfie was supposed to show even the redness and scars if it was the case so she just did that to fetch compliments on her natural beauty.

The picture that I meant:19-03-31-00-00-55-329_deco.thumb.jpg.580

But still, I think Kenna is naive and she must think that her stalker is no big deal as she probably thought that since he lives far away he can't harm her and the most he can do is send her messages which she can ignore and block him to make that problem dissapear, who knows?

Posted (edited)

IMG_7780.thumb.PNG.22a784aa8c0adf0ea1592

My first thought was that this is due to her constantly overarching in her full body shots 😂

Also, I wonder how much money she spent on fruit she doesn't even like 🙃 

Is it just me .....

Or is it new that she's intentionally showing cleavage ?? I just notice that as a change from her usual photos .... I never expected this from her previous personas and images !! o.O

I don't think there's anything wrong with that FOR THE RECORD .  I just feel that she's changing her image or something lately !!

Edited by gsapple
disclaimer added

Posted

She should really stop keeping up this whole asexual act and just admit that she just has a low sex drive compared to the average person. It’s perfectly fine to realize a sexuality fits you better than the one you previously came out as and way better than trying to force yourself to be something you’re not. I’ve seen people claim to be bisexual but then realize they’re just gay. I know people who it was hard for them to admit they were bisexual because they were trying to force themself to be straight. There’s nothing wrong with changing what you label your sexuality as. I really doubt she doesn’t feel romantic or sexual attraction.

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

I can totally see someone getting catfished, abusing drugs, and then the after effects of drugs [extreme delusions] leading to someone finding her Instagram and leaving those crazy comments. Kenna wouldn't respond to a dm from someone weird most likely, so the person in question probably had zero contact with her but someone else instead. 

But as I said, someone replied to their comment (maybe it even was Kenna, don't remember) saying that Kenna doesn't use tinder and that they had been catfished. The person then seemed to accept that as a fact, so it's weird how they went from probaly just feeling a little stupid for being catfished into full stalkermode.

Posted

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

just caught up and I wanted to add that she isn't wearing granny panties. She's wearing shapewear. She probably does have thicc thighs in real life based on her candids and the way the fabric is pulling but apparently she doesn't believe they save lives enough to not shoop them to hell. 

Posted

just caught up and I wanted to add that she isn't wearing granny panties. She's wearing shapewear. She probably does have thicc thighs in real life based on her candids and the way the fabric is pulling but apparently she doesn't believe they save lives enough to not shoop them to hell. 

What kind of shape wear are these? They don't go up high enough to cinch the waist or hips it looks like

Posted

IMG_7780.thumb.PNG.22a784aa8c0adf0ea1592

My first thought was that this is due to her constantly overarching in her full body shots 😂

Also, I wonder how much money she spent on fruit she doesn't even like 🙃 

the juxtapostion between her message (aka "HOLY SHIT my back REALLY hurts") and the posing + the over the top editing really makes her feel SO fake like ugh

Posted

Those don’t look like Shapewear tbh. Shape wear usually covers the whole backside and the bottom of your belly/lovehandles if you have them. 

I think Kenna is really just truly embracing her inner Gladys at this point.

Posted (edited)

Those don’t look like Shapewear tbh. Shape wear usually covers the whole backside and the bottom of your belly/lovehandles if you have them. 

I think Kenna is really just truly embracing her inner Gladys at this point.

I totally read that wrong.

glados_cutout_by_espionagedb7-d5389l5.pn

Edited by lilyofthevalley

Posted

I wonder if there's someone in her class that she's attracted to who follows her IG account and that's why she's showing off and trying to get fit now :alpacaworry:

Could be, yes. Notice how the hair clips look like Rainbow flags...........of course it may be a coincidence and unintentional, it could be she connects the LGBT flag with Asexuality or it could be she likes a woman and is giving her a big clue.