• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

#thiccthinghssaveslives

Really? Fucking really!? Where!?!? You don't have any Kenna, stop trying to shoehorn yourself into the "I'm so big that I can't fit group uwu" 

It's rather damaging for people with weight and body issues. Seriously fuck off with this shit, granny pants.

A bit late but what if she is her own stalker? I mean, people have done things like this in the past to support their own claims and to try and make people change their views on them and all

Not saying said stalker is her but it's an idea cause the net is not always what it seems

Posted

guess kenna is gonna stop running because she's dummy thicc and the clapping of her ass cheeks keeps annoying her neighbors whenever she works out. ūüėĒ

im sorry im just choking hon th is

Posted (edited)

I remember the stalker from last year, they commented one of Kenna's pics about her ignoring them and it seemed like they had gotten catfished from someone using Kenna's pics on tinder or the likes. They seemed upset but also accepted that it wasn't her they had been talking to. So it's fucked up how they got from that into this obession/stalking over a short amount of time. Man I feel bad for Kenna.

Edited by Matroj

Posted (edited)

```

Edited by tttttttttt
```

Posted

I remember the stalker from last year, they commented one of Kenna's pics about her ignoring them and it seemed like they had gotten catfished from someone using Kenna's pics on tinder or the likes. They seemed upset but also accepted that it wasn't her they had been talking to. So it's fucked up how they got from that into this obession/stalking over a short amount of time. Man I feel bad for Kenna.

Oooh it's THAT person. I remember that, didn't she make an instastory about it back then too? I feel bad for her, especially since this all could have been avoided if (whoever it was) didn't catfish using her pictures :alpacamad:

Posted

Shouldn't we have a little sympathy for Kenna's situation in regards to what she's posting? I know I don't really comment often but it just made me a little upset that people are saying she should lay low for a bit... not only is it really her choice about what she posts on her social media (even though I agree this is oddly sexualised for someone who portrays herself as being anti-sex?) but it feels a tiny bit victim blaming when she might just be wanting reassurance/compliments about her body to boost her low mood after such a genuinely worrying outburst from her stalker.

I do think that tag about "thick thighs" was wrong of her, she might have gained weight (I haven't really checked but she looks the same to me tbh) but she's nowhere near "thick thighs"- imo, though. Her self image might be low atm, it's a touchy subject. 

Posted (edited)

Shouldn't we have a little sympathy for Kenna's situation in regards to what she's posting? I know I don't really comment often but it just made me a little upset that people are saying she should lay low for a bit... not only is it really her choice about what she posts on her social media (even though I agree this is oddly sexualised for someone who portrays herself as being anti-sex?) but it feels a tiny bit victim blaming when she might just be wanting reassurance/compliments about her body to boost her low mood after such a genuinely worrying outburst from her stalker.

I do think that tag about "thick thighs" was wrong of her, she might have gained weight (I haven't really checked but she looks the same to me tbh) but she's nowhere near "thick thighs"- imo, though. Her self image might be low atm, it's a touchy subject. 

I wasn't trying to victim blame her.
But besides that stupid "oopz I'm eating pizza in a bra" photo. She has never ever posted anything so sexualized. The timing of it was just weird and the fact that her underwear hid NOTHING was actually kind of uncomfortable to see? Since she is this sex-repulsed woman child.

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

I think there's a difference between offering safety advice and victim blaming. Nobody thinks she deserves a stalker. People are saying things that might increase her safety since she has out and said that she does have a stalker while wishing her to be safe in the same breath.

Posted (edited)

I wasn't trying to victim blame her.
But besides that stupid "oopz I'm eating pizza in a bra" photo. She has never ever posted anything so sexualized. The timing of it was just weird and the fact that her underwear hid NOTHING was actually kind of uncomfortable to see? Since she is this sex-repulsed woman child.

Oh, I was talking more generally, I didn't mean to pick you out individually! Sorry 

I do think it's weird that she posted it on her story-  but then again, with all the colour editing I* didn't even realise it was a semi-bare skin pic at first :/ However all I can think is she might be trying to move away from her cutesy image into a more mature one?

Edited by kleanest

Posted

ngl, and this might be a realllly bad opinion, but like the way she posted her butt after talking about a stalker, felt pretty (unintentionally) calculated

kenna seems to be the type who really gets off on people worshipping her, and having a stalker probably boosts her ego to the heavens. not saying that she deserves a stalker, but she definitely could feel like she's more desirable and perfect bc she has someone go crazy over her. 

posting her butt will definitely bring in more horny weirdos and they'll give her the praise and compliments she craves, even tho she'll probably deny the "compliments" and say something about how it's not even supposed to be sexual. (it's the internet, not everyone has the same views, there's obviously gonna be freaks who are gonna sexualize EVERYTHING)

it's kinda like the fishing for compliments trope "i'm not even PRETTY!!" //posts tryhard selfies  "i'm sooo ugly rn"

"guys i have a stalker it so¬†scareyūüėĖūüė£"¬†//posts booty //kenna in her mind: "yeah i mean who wouldn't go gaga over THIS.¬†come on plebs, praise my thiccness XDDD"

just the way she handled the situation really just felt like ways to get her feel better about herself. post about stalker: get friends/family and fans asking if she's okay, "protecc our kween XDDDD" shit like that, and post booty: get more weirdos to come in and give her comments she can publicly shut down, but privately soak in

idk if i worded this correctly, and that any of this makes sense, but i hope someone will understand what i'm tryna get at

Posted

ngl, and this might be a realllly bad opinion, but like the way she posted her butt after talking about a stalker, felt pretty (unintentionally) calculated

kenna seems to be the type who really gets off on people worshipping her, and having a stalker probably boosts her ego to the heavens. not saying that she deserves a stalker, but she definitely could feel like she's more desirable and perfect bc she has someone go crazy over her. 

posting her butt will definitely bring in more horny weirdos and they'll give her the praise and compliments she craves, even tho she'll probably deny the "compliments" and say something about how it's not even supposed to be sexual. (it's the internet, not everyone has the same views, there's obviously gonna be freaks who are gonna sexualize EVERYTHING)

it's kinda like the fishing for compliments trope "i'm not even PRETTY!!" //posts tryhard selfies  "i'm sooo ugly rn"

"guys i have a stalker it so¬†scareyūüėĖūüė£"¬†//posts booty //kenna in her mind: "yeah i mean who wouldn't go gaga over THIS.¬†come on plebs, praise my thiccness XDDD"

just the way she handled the situation really just felt like ways to get her feel better about herself. post about stalker: get friends/family and fans asking if she's okay, "protecc our kween XDDDD" shit like that, and post booty: get more weirdos to come in and give her comments she can publicly shut down, but privately soak in

idk if i worded this correctly, and that any of this makes sense, but i hope someone will understand what i'm tryna get at

lmao I totally get what you're trying to say. It's like a more extreme version of wanting people to find you attractive or secretly liking it when you find out someone has the hots for you even though you think they are ugly/not attractive/ you have no interest in them.

It's actually a complex a lot of people have. There's a specific name for it I think. Or maybe it's just called insecurity idk