• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

why didn’t she just take a picture of the skirt and say it didn’t fit. I’m sure she couldn’t try it on at the store because the store probably doesn’t let you try on clothes unless otherwise correct me if I’m wrong

Posted

Honestly, the picture of her butt is just weird. Who posts photos like that on the internet? Also, I agree that it's weird that she's so sex repulsed but then shoves her *thicc* booty in your face. I wish I could cleanse my eyeballs now because seeing that photo was honestly disgusting.

Also, even though her body doesn't show it, I wonder what kind of health issues she experiences. She has to have some issue because she eats all of that sugary shit and doesn't drink water.

Posted

I know things like “bloated’ or “chunky” get thrown around a lot and it’s because she definitely overdoes it with photoshopping herself smaller and bragging about how tiny she is but can we be real for a second?

Mckenna has NEVER been thicc or fat or plus-sized or whatever you want to call it. Her trying to shove her way into that category for sympathy makes young followers who are legimately struggling with weight and self image issues feel worse about themselves. Thinking “If *she* is thick, then what am I?”

She has gained weight since her teens but she’s still considered thin, especially by American standards. She tries to skate between omgosh so smol  and wow so curvy sooooooo often and it’s honestly kind of gross. 

Yeah, especially if she can fit herself into clothes from the toddler section of target. I’m sorry but as someone who’s like, actually plus-sized that wouldn’t be possible if you actually are “”thicc””. 

Like I said before, I think she’s getting tired of her WomanChild persona of dressing like a washed out pre-schooler and is starting to branch out into embracing the fact she’s, well, a fucking adult with adult features (again, not to say people who dress conservatively are acting like kids but I think u guys know what I mean). 

Posted

This weird thing about ... this underwear, am I the only one to see that?

Sexy Padded Panties Seamless Bottom Panties Buttocks Push Up Lingerie Women's Underwear Butt Hip Enhancer Briefs

Posted

I agree and understand what you mean, but there are other reasons why some, including myself, think Kenna is not aroace. Idc if she shows her ass on instagram, she can do that. But she lies a lot, she has a history of drooling over boys, and at one point mentioned her preference for having a boyfriend in an older video. I also don’t think she’s as sex-repulsed as she claims to be, she once happily received an 18+ Yoi fan art. It’s obvious she’s pretending to be aroace to be unique and different. 

You can definitely change. And you can still have crushes on fictional characters. Its a subsection of asexual called lithromance. I believe thats how she started out. I cant explain the yoi fan art, but that doesnt mean you should discredit her. And she may or may not be sex repulsed. But none of us have seen her in sexual instances, so we really cant speak about it. 

I used to think I was pan because I thought everyone was pretty, but in reality I just appreciated that everyone is different, but I didnt actually want to date anyone. I never knew about asexuality until I was older and I had a hard time in relationships because I hated every aspect of it. Just because she lies doesnt mean she deserves to have her sexuality discredited. Its disgusting. She goes about posting about aroace in the wrong way, yes.

But that doesnt give you or anyone else the right to discredit her. Youre using the same excuse that so many people use to discredit other sexualities too. Oh she says shes bi but shes just doing it for attention. Yeah, hes straight but he says hes gay because his parents dont care. She says shes trans but she doesnt dress like a boy.