• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone else think maybe she is posting her body more to try to win followers / subscribers back considering that’s what tons of other people do? I hope she’s careful considering someone dangerous is obsessed with her and is angry now and they’re probably going to think that picture is for them if they see it, either in a negative or positive way. I’m honestly worried

Posted

y'all this is awkward as fuck to me because don't her classmates follow her ig? imagine seeing that bloated womanchild every day in class and then comparing her to the edited mess she posts on the internet. that's just embarrassing and cringy of kenna. not to mention that they all know what her ass looks like in granny panties now. you go, kenna.

lol i think she'll be fine. we all have friends/know ppl who photoshop their photos to death and i've never noticed anyone really giving them shit for it. maybe we'll mention like "oh she kinda photoshops her pics a lot" but it's never malicious or anything. 

Posted (edited)

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

Could someone explain to me what is this? What is she wearing exactly? All I see is underwear over pants. 

-

Edit: I juat realized what this photo is! What a weird way to show that you clothes didn't fit. 

Edited by over the rainbow

Posted (edited)

Could someone explain to me what is this? What is she wearing exactly? All I see is underwear over pants. 

I didn't understand it either at first, but it's actually a beige granny panty (the more yellowy part), then you can see her skin around it (which I have mistaken for the trim) and the white thing is an unzipped skirt stuck on her thighs

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted (edited)

Thiccly_kenna, our borderline plus size* queen returns!

*obviously I’m being sarcastic and referring to that post she made a while ago

Kenna buy clothes your proper size next time, first she insists on her depop that her clothes are only for petite people and now she’s all #thick thighs save lives? 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Screenshot_20190330-121155_Instagram.thu

Btw has anyone noticed softchinadoll trying really hard to get noticed by kenna?? I follow her bc I like her aesthetic and she also has 113k followers and comments on every single Kemna pic so I wonder why Kenna always seema to ignore her

Posted

You’d think after some creepy messages she’d lay low a bit?

68A6B6EC-DF88-418E-95BD-6136AF059775.thu

r/humblebrag

Posted (edited)

There's something I just noticed about Kenna's instagram. I posted a shoop comparison pic earlier this month and I just realized she removed the picture which was in the comparison pic:

kenny's neckshoop comparison

neck_shoop.thumb.jpg.31c39e7282b36be8d84

👆 I don't see the left pic on her Instagram anymore...? Looks like she took it down. 🤫

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Btw has anyone noticed softchinadoll trying really hard to get noticed by kenna?? I follow her bc I like her aesthetic and she also has 113k followers and comments on every single Kemna pic so I wonder why Kenna always seema to ignore her

The rainbow streak was temporary, overloading on accessories is forever.

Posted

The numerous rainbow bobby pins are giving me vibes like she’s beginning decora fashion...

If this bitch ruins decora for me I don’t know what I’m gonna do...

Posted

I call this look "I told them something slightly original was coming but I trolled everyone by filming my everyday makeup for the past 5 years a 67th time instead"

Posted

same, I guess she doesn’t fit kenna’s aesthetic so she doesn’t get the Green light

Posted

If she's so sex-repulsed, why did she arch her back and stick out her leg to make her ass look rounded and obvious? It seems weird to do a thirst trap considering her them is so uwu disney and such. Maybe with the cherries she's started a shift to a more...mature? theme.